10 HOURS AGO Hey fit chicks, say hello to your new favorite workout: http://t.co/GZ50ygVlNX

13 HOURS AGO Which character from @thegivermovie are you? Take the quiz and find out: http://t.co/V1rdFyMROQ

14 HOURS AGO The thigh gap thing has gone far enough #BodyPeace: http://t.co/9KEmVRd8uf

COMMENTS

10 weird boob Q's you don't wanna ask anyone--ever

Have questions you need to get off your, uh, chest? You’re not alone! Girls everywhere are baffled by their breasts. And whether you’re wondering if yours will...

MOD MOD MOD!!!
I am 11 and have REALLY REALLY small boobs. Is there any natural way to make them grow bigger?

Hey coolkitty10, there's really nothing you can do. You just have to learn to accept yourself the way you are. There are lots of beauties out there with small chests. Look at Kate Hudson, Aaliyah, Lauren Conrad, Megan Fox, Charlize Theron, Mya, and Rihanna. Boobs don't make the girl, her inner self does. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by coolkitty10 on 11/11/2012 3:40:26 AM

Well I'm tall and super skinny for my age, I'm twelve and five foot ten. Mine are very small because I'm skinny.

by MightyMo on 11/10/2012 2:44:55 PM

I know this is a really silly question but my friend wanted to know, Is there a way to make your boobs grow bigger faster?

Hey! Not naturally. There are products that claim to enhance breast growth, but I don't think that kind of thing is worth your friend's time. I understand that she might want to develop faster to get attention or to feel good about herself, but if she's patient it's going to happen anyway, so why not focus on other aspects of life?

Helen S.

by coolkitty10 on 11/10/2012 11:56:43 AM

is it bad to wear a padded bra to sleep?
Also my mom made me wear a padded bra since my nipples wear pooping out is it bad to wear a padded bra when u don't really have any?
Sorry for so much question and I had really bad pains below my stomach(between my bladder) am I getting my period?

Hey girl, it's not good or bad — it really makes no difference. Padded bras are fine though; don't sweat it. As for the pain there, it's hard to say. It may be cramps and be ready with pads, but no one can predict the arrival of your first period. When it comes, it comes.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by aleale<3paramore277 on 11/5/2012 7:04:31 PM

Um... I recently lost weight due to family issues, and my boobs have gotten smaller. I'm trying to eat more, and do exersices that work your chest, but I see no difference! Why?

by BellaFame11 on 10/30/2012 7:09:23 PM

MODMODMOD
I've been getting acne like bumps on my boobs around my nipples but they don't have any pus in them.Any ideas on what they are?

Hey girl, they just mean your breasts are growing. Nothing to worry about; they're natural and part of puberty.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by starkuri on 10/29/2012 7:26:01 PM

MOD
I sent a comment on this article a few days ago but it didn't show up. And I tried again yesterday, but it still didn't show. How come it's not showing up?

Hey girl, try submitting it again? It may not have gone through. xoxo
Alyssa B.

by Becca<3's you on 10/29/2012 3:11:49 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I have stretch marks around my hips, but they're pinkish red in color. Does the color of them mean anything?

Hey mwbear124, nope girl you're fine. No worries lots of females have them. Xoxo

Lynae P.

by mwbear24 on 10/28/2012 10:38:57 AM

mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod
I'm goin to a party tomorrow and my crush is gonna be there. I'm not sure I'm gonna go though cause last time I saw the guy I like, he saw my period bleed through my dance costume (I was at a recital) I'm too nervous to face him again. Frown

Hey girl,

I'm so sorry that happened! Luckily, embarrassing stuff happens to everyone and the good news is that people will forget even the most embarrassing of events. Just don't bring it up and he won't either!

Meghan D.

by Swift_lover123 on 10/27/2012 11:19:44 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
what are strech marks or what do they look like??

Hey! They're just lines in your skin that happen naturally as you grow. I guess they sort of look like really faint scars.

Helen S.