1 HOURS AGO One lucky #grandprize winner bags a bunch of fab fall fashion from @JouJou_Jeans at @Nordstrom: http://t.co/HYsw4n4QDN

2 HOURS AGO 20 (more) fashion DIYs you can actually do: http://t.co/WAkWlDf4Ow

14 HOURS AGO Stay sun savvy with 5 beauty buys for sun protection: http://t.co/Aq9qUPQ3nE

COMMENTS

13 days of spooktacular nails: Day 10 So-easy Halloween nail strips

Spooktacular Nails continues with day 10! Photo Credit: ponikuta.com Price varies—try your local drugstore. Okay girlies, so some of you may not be so inclined...

I do love these, but they peel off like the next day Frown

by lilblondie:) on 10/29/2012 11:11:22 AM

TIRED OF PEOPLE NOT TAKING YOU SERIOUSLY? Check out my advice queen page and become a fan! I can solve almost all problems and i'm on everyday, so you can get your advice fast! Thank you so much <3

by myfatsquirrel on 10/28/2012 10:03:58 PM

Those are so cute! Perfect for Halloween!!!!!! Laughing

by averya on 10/28/2012 9:05:01 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I am a freshman in High School this year and I have and always have had terrible procrastination issues! I always tell myself that I will do something right as I get home but then I end up doing it at lunch the day it is due! I end up getting stressed but I guess it just keeps me on my toes. Please help me!

Hey girlie, be firm with yourself. Set aside time to do homework and ask a parent or someone else at home to make sure that you're working during that time. It'll be hard at first, but it'll make things a lot easier and less stressful.

Lauren T.

by awtechnofish on 10/28/2012 8:55:49 PM

My brothers football season just ended and football mean the world to my family I mean the WORLD! So it is really sad that it ended to soon. I am really sad and just want to cry when i think about it cause he is a senior this year. I am so sad. I am as sad as if someone died. That is how sad and how much this meant to me. How can i cheer up?

Hey girlie, find something else to focus your energies on. Whether that's professional football, another sport or an after school activity. Just keep yourself busy with something else and you won't miss it as much.

Lauren T.

by coco4 on 10/28/2012 8:33:38 PM

I love these things! They work so well!!!!

by awtechnofish on 10/28/2012 8:22:29 PM

I LOVE those stick on nails!

by Glitterheart16 on 10/28/2012 7:55:38 PM