8 HOURS AGO Lift weights like a total pro with these tips and tricks:

9 HOURS AGO We're still obsessed with this so-fresh fishtail mani from @hannahroxit:

11 HOURS AGO It's never too early to start prepping for college—seriously!:

Creep out your party guests with 8 easy how-tos

Throwing a Halloween party this weekend? Not so fast! Check out top-eight ways to totally freak out your friends. You can pull off any or all of...

SO I DO this theatre troupe and I'm in jr troupe. It's mini troupe, jr troupe, then sr troupe. My friend made it to sr troupe and I got rly jealous and sad. Then my other friend moved to st troupe too. Now my other friend quit and another might be in sr. I'm rly sad because all that is left is me and the little kids. I have always been the person who is good at acting so it is pretty embatessibg to say that I'm still in jr. How can you help me prove myself/ get over this. Thanks

Hey girl, shine in junior troupe. Your friends are competing with some big, established stars in senior troupe, but you've got a chance to lead here because you've got experience. Enjoy being the big fish in a small pond while you can. Step up and take lead parts and mentor the others in your group! It's a unique opportunity you won't have for long.

Alyssa B.

by Carrie_Underwood on 10/29/2012 6:59:48 PM

Hehehe, my friend's having a Halloween party but it's not going to be creepy.

by Gabriella123 on 10/23/2012 10:01:03 PM

and @sweetie99

OMG SAME!!! cept 4 white tho...

PS! Thnx GL!!! BEST. IDEAS. EVER!!!!

by aki2000 on 10/23/2012 7:30:36 PM

@DaNcInGQu33N9812 Lol, mine too Smile

by sweetie99 on 10/23/2012 6:29:08 PM

OMG! Those things totally work! Except for the cobweb thing. That kind of failed.

by kjm62 on 10/23/2012 5:38:59 PM

Hi chicas! In Everything Girlie club, we talk about everything! You can ask advice, how to's, fashion, and literally everything else! The reason this club is great to join is because it's fun, and you can talk about anything.

Hi! Smile I'm the Vice President of Everything Girlie and I recommend that you join the Everything Girlie club it will be tons of fun with more people in so why not join?

*Positions are open for Treasurer and Secretary

by YouCanCallMeCat on 10/23/2012 5:16:19 PM

i know this is off topic but i have a Q when do you think is the right age for shaving your legs?????????

Hey girl-

Everyone is different. The best thing to do is talk to your mom or trusted adult and ask them! Xoxo

Alexis G.

by pranksterqueen on 10/23/2012 10:08:12 AM

Those girls in the pic are wearing my school colors ;) Sorry had to point dat out ;0

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 10/23/2012 12:15:35 AM

You're going to the movies Friday night with a group of friends. What movie do you see?

*Win* a trip to meet R5's Rydel Lynch!