AN HOUR AGO Get the curls of your dreams with these Mixed Chicks products: http://t.co/cRd7xJJ0tA http://t.co/If1vAEVEX2 pic.twitter.com/NmmIK92dT4

3 HOURS AGO Bet you didn't know you could use your Vaseline for *this*: http://t.co/5C7wwsc8LO pic.twitter.com/9C3AauyVXD

4 HOURS AGO Get all the pretty points—without the pain: http://t.co/Z73qiBLxA2 pic.twitter.com/h0sQsDAt7Q

COMMENTS

Hello Kitty for president! Get your vote on (and win!)

Tired of all the negativity surrounding this year’s presidential election? Forget Obama and Romney for a sec. Today, we’re focusing on the cutest race of the century...

I am leaning toward Peeta Melark. A true hero, and he saved Katniss from Cato. Whats not to love?

by sfluv on 10/23/2012 10:41:21 PM

In class some of us decided we will vote Ryan Gosling for president if we could, but it was only a joke.

We also talked about how negative President Obama has gotten, a lot of us girls didnt like the negative stuff but the guys said they liked it.

by fashionqn on 10/23/2012 5:25:25 PM

I think Ryan Higa should be president. Just kidding~ Smile

by Gabriella123 on 10/22/2012 11:47:56 PM

I think Ms. Frizzle should run for president.

by otter77 on 10/22/2012 8:52:29 PM

Attention all dancers! Join my club, Forever Ballerinas! I'm hoping it will be a fun club to talk about why we love dance, we can share dance quotes, and more things involving dance! I hope you join my club, Forever Ballerinas! There is also positions open!

Also, do you need advice, fun DIYs, or just a place to be involved in? If so, join my other club, Everything Girlie! You can ask me anything, whether it's advice, fashion tips, or anything else! Check it out on my profile!

by WinnieGirlie on 10/22/2012 8:14:43 PM

Definitly patrick star !!!!!!!!!!!

by taytay0 on 10/22/2012 8:12:52 PM

PERRY PHINEAS FERB OR ISABELLA FROM PHINEAS AND FERB!!!

by transform2314 on 10/22/2012 8:02:55 PM

grr not showing, lalalala

by cescalovescookies on 10/22/2012 7:15:06 PM

PERRY FOR PREZ!! ;)

by cescalovescookies on 10/22/2012 7:00:18 PM

Patrick Star! He will take our problems and push them elsewhere.

by oreo9347 on 10/22/2012 6:54:00 PM

Back to school shopping is near!  What's your fave purchase?

Calling all fashionistas! Could *you* be NFL's next Star Stylist?

Hey, fashionable football fans! We want *you* to show off your sporty styling skills in NFL's Star Stylist challenge. 32 finalists (one for each team!) will compete for their chance to be featured in GL and win tix to the game of their choice.

CLICK HERE to enter!