AN HOUR AGO 5 ways to remix your salad routine: http://t.co/ritxTtorOn

2 HOURS AGO 5 furry friends you need to follow on Instagram ASAP: http://t.co/PVxAb5RkaE

3 HOURS AGO Snapbacks are makin' a killer comeback: http://t.co/39LINFW5OT

COMMENTS

Hello Kitty for president! Get your vote on (and win!)

Tired of all the negativity surrounding this year’s presidential election? Forget Obama and Romney for a sec. Today, we’re focusing on the cutest race of the century...

I am leaning toward Peeta Melark. A true hero, and he saved Katniss from Cato. Whats not to love?

by sfluv on 10/23/2012 10:41:21 PM

In class some of us decided we will vote Ryan Gosling for president if we could, but it was only a joke.

We also talked about how negative President Obama has gotten, a lot of us girls didnt like the negative stuff but the guys said they liked it.

by fashionqn on 10/23/2012 5:25:25 PM

I think Ryan Higa should be president. Just kidding~ Smile

by Gabriella123 on 10/22/2012 11:47:56 PM

I think Ms. Frizzle should run for president.

by otter77 on 10/22/2012 8:52:29 PM

Attention all dancers! Join my club, Forever Ballerinas! I'm hoping it will be a fun club to talk about why we love dance, we can share dance quotes, and more things involving dance! I hope you join my club, Forever Ballerinas! There is also positions open!

Also, do you need advice, fun DIYs, or just a place to be involved in? If so, join my other club, Everything Girlie! You can ask me anything, whether it's advice, fashion tips, or anything else! Check it out on my profile!

by WinnieGirlie on 10/22/2012 8:14:43 PM

Definitly patrick star !!!!!!!!!!!

by taytay0 on 10/22/2012 8:12:52 PM

PERRY PHINEAS FERB OR ISABELLA FROM PHINEAS AND FERB!!!

by transform2314 on 10/22/2012 8:02:55 PM

grr not showing, lalalala

by cescalovescookies on 10/22/2012 7:15:06 PM

PERRY FOR PREZ!! ;)

by cescalovescookies on 10/22/2012 7:00:18 PM

Patrick Star! He will take our problems and push them elsewhere.

by oreo9347 on 10/22/2012 6:54:00 PM