7 HOURS AGO RT @kelliberglund: So this insane basket of candy from @girlslifemag will be the death of me 🍭🍉 is this a good or bad thing..? http://t.cpic.twitter.com/JZOK8EZ3IB/…

8 HOURS AGO So you have an online crush—now what? http://t.co/eBmMKqi04G

11 HOURS AGO Rock earrings—without the piercing part: http://t.co/rbL8f0elte

COMMENTS

How to handle bad news with grace

Sometimes, life hands you a big ol’ bucket of lemons. And yeah, it totally stinks. Maybe your school district decided to cut funding for your ultimate Frisbee...

How should I tell my friend nicely that she didn't have to break up with her boyfriend just because her other friend JUST told her she likes him. She's really upset now and I don't want to cause drama.

by gleegal81 on 11/26/2012 9:12:26 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
Im really tall and have size 12-13 feet do you know any sites that offer cute clothes or shoes for my size also mod i made my account a long time ago and want to get a new username is there anyway i can do that

Hey fanpire1, check out DesignerShoes.com and head to their Sale section. They have some cute styles. To change your username first click "MY ACCOUNT" on the right of the screen, then hit "Edit My Account", type in your new name and click "Update My Info" and you're done. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by fanpire1 on 11/18/2012 3:13:09 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I live on the east coast on the beach and got NAILED by Hurricane Sandy. 70% of my town was destroyed/severely flooded and my house is also badly flooded still. At first I didn't let any of it get to me but now that it's a week or so later I'm starting to lose it. It's horrible to see the place where you grew up in ruins and everyone walking around like their in a trance. Do you have any advice? Thank you.

Hey girl,

I'm so, so sorry that you were affected by Sandy! Try to see the positive things about the situation, like that you still have your family and friends around you. I would also recommend talking to your parents or a guidance counselor about how you're feeling since they're experiencing the same things and know what you're going through.

Meghan D.

by ImJustMe96 on 11/17/2012 11:18:52 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
i have a problem with a guy i like we used to talk all the time like best friends. then he said he liked me and i was so happy but we decided to stay friends. but a wile ago we had a lil' fight and he stopped talking to me i said i was sorry because it was my fault. and i still really like him. what do i do?

Hey girl, I'd continue to reach out, apologize and try to be friends. If he ignores you, respect that and give him space. He may just need a little time.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by OMG GUESS WHAT on 11/12/2012 7:57:11 PM

when you've known a guy for three years (as aqqantences) how do you approach him when you want to be friends with him? (i want to become friends with my crush first)

Hey lilacmoonstream, treat him like you do your girlfriends. Get his number and text him occasionally. Ask for his advice on stuff, and let him know you're there to help him out. Always hold conversations about general topics like movies, music, celebrities, etc. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by lilacmoonstream on 11/11/2012 9:41:21 PM

i really like this guy, (he may like me) and i fit in with most of his friends, the only two problems are:
1. his closest friend can be really nice and funny but sometimes hes a TOTAL JERK
2. I can hardly talk to my crush! Whenever i go near him my legs go wobbly i get dizzy my chest feels weird my breath gets caught in my throat (so he doesnt know i like him)
PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!

Hey girlie, just be brave and confident and talk to him. You're not going to be able to get closer to him, and you won't be able to be his girlfriend if you can't talk to him. Everything will be fine and I'm sure he'll love getting to know you better. Don't worry so much about his friend. While you'll have to deal with him from time to time, he's not the one you'd be going out with.

Lauren T.

by lilacmoonstream on 11/11/2012 8:47:25 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!! SOMEONE PLEASE ANSWER THIS ASAP!! PLEASE!!
So, first of all, dont laugh at me when I say this but: Power Rangers Samurai is my fave tv show ever, in like the whole world, And the Red Ranger, Jayden, is my fave ranger (he is TOTES hot)..but yesterday I was watching the new episode "Fight Fire with Fire" and towards the end, since his sister Lauren came and since she has the sealing power and Jayden doesnt, she is taking his place, and Jayden left the Shiba House...I started BAWLING my eyes out and just sobbing, I need someone to talk to, this is the saddest thing ever, someone PLEASE help me PLEASE

Hey RUSHER43245, it's normal to get caught up in a tv show, especially one that is your favorite. It may help to take a break from watching it, until you feel better. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by Rusher43245 on 11/11/2012 8:16:09 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
i go on a online world alot and i ment this really cool guy hes funny and sweet, we talk alot and have become friends, i always feel like i can count on him and tell him all my problems... but today he said he really likes me and i freaked out, hes 16 and lives in japan, he liked and trusted me so much he told me his full name, age and his adress. i dont know what to do ... he wants to come see me (like buy a plane and come over here) but he said he understands that i cant give him any information because i have to stay safe... HELP MEEEE!

hey! The truth is, even if you feel like you know and like this person and even trust him, you actually don't know anything about him because, since you've never met him in person, he could be lying about who he is on the internet. he could also be telling the truth, but the point is, it's not worth taking that chance and risking your safety for someone you've never met. I think the fact that this 16 year old wants to buy a plane ticket to visit you is sketchy. How does he have enough money to but a plane ticket from japan if he really is 16? My advice is to cut off contact with him completely now that he's taken the inappropriate step of trying to learn your identity. good luck!

Helen S.

by lilja on 11/10/2012 2:09:54 PM

mod mod mod!
B(best friend of my crush, also good friend of mine) was talking with C(crush) and C told him he loves his gf (C was my crush before they started dating like a week ago, since then ive tried to forget him) but he wants to forget her. to do so he said he wants to (obviously break up first) date someone else, when he was talking about that he mentioned me.like if C and his gf broke up he would date me to forget her. B told me that if he asked me out i should say no because he wont be asking cuz he loves me, he will be asking me just to use me to forget another girl. I rlly liked him before they dated and legit thought he was interested until i heard the gf news....i know i should say no if he asks me, but what if my old feelings bubble up and im like "yes yes yesss"...do u think i should deff' say no? or think about it some more, mby get more opinions from others? (btw C doesnt know that i know he has a gf, he thinks B only knows) :/

Hey girl,

Wait until he and his girlfriend are broken up before you make any decisions--they might still work things out and decide to stay together! If he does ask you out, you can say no if you're not sure he's ready yet, but that doesn't have to be an absolute no. You could say it seems too soon but that you'd love to go out with him after he's sorted his other feelings out. You don't need to think about it while he's with his girlfriend, though, because if he says he loves her you don't want to get between them while they're together.

Meghan D.

by uzbekistan on 10/26/2012 11:04:13 PM

this is actually super relevant.
I just found out that my parents are moving to opposite sides of the country- one to NYC, one to Portland- and I have to choose which one I want to live with. Frown

by gengen98 on 10/26/2012 5:27:26 PM