1 HOURS AGO Because #thighgap is waaaaaay overrated: http://t.co/Jj6MamwTvD

2 HOURS AGO 6 tips that are guaranteed to get you on the team #TryOutSeason: http://t.co/1IOvtzbG7S

3 HOURS AGO 5 fab beauty uses for tea tree oil: http://t.co/IFbME5OIxt

COMMENTS

My crush's sis has it out for me! Should I still ask him out?

I’ve known this guy my whole life, and I really want to go out with him. Problem is, I’m pretty sure his sister doesn’t like me. How...

I like this guy and he is into sports.I got into football to try to impress him. And now he into b-ball and is even on the basket ball team!!!! i can handle football but now basket ball. It was the only thing I talked to him about. Should I continue faking?

Hey girl,

You should definitely be honest with him if you want a relationship! You can support him by going to his games, but you don't have to like basketball in itself! Tell him about the things you do like and talk about what both of you like so that your relationship can be balanced!

Meghan D.

by Bmski5 on 11/30/2012 11:42:49 PM

MODMODMOD!
Ok so I really really like two guys. One of them went to my old school and is my neighbor. The problem is my BFF went out with him a couple months ago and it ended really badly and his sister started cussing me, my friend, and my friend's sister via text and this just caused more drama between me and the guy. The second guy goes to my current school and I only have one class (band) with him and his nosey friend Ethan is always listening in on our convos. I know that he knows I like him and He tries to bring it up occasionally but I change the subject. He cusses a lot and he is really rude to people, but he never is unkind to me. When you get to know him he's just awkward and tries WAY to hard to be cool. Who do you think I should choose? Thanks so much! <3 <3 <3

Hey girl,

If he's trying to talk to you about you liking him, listen to what he has to say instead of changing the subject! I can't tell you who to choose, but you don't have to choose either of them if you're not ready for a relationship or not sure who you like. Keep being friends with both of them and see which of them you like spending time with more!

Meghan D.

by princessmck99 on 11/24/2012 11:50:04 PM

okay so theres this guy that has been liking me for a few weeks but i've just been talking to him as a friend, hoping he would get the hint. but we hung out and saw a movie this friday afternoon with some other people and we had so much fun! like, we were both sitting really close together and whispering and kind of flirting and i thought i liked him more than a friend. so he told me he liked me and i said that im not sure yet so he asked me on a date for next weekend without anything being official. I was going to use that to decide but now that we've had a few days apart i'm not so sure anymore. like he texted me and called me beautiful and it didn't make me really happy. and if i were to date him, he's overweight and i don't find him attractive physically, but he's so much fun to be around. so do you think i like him as just a friend or like him like him?

Hey cgwgallison12, I think you're starting to like him. And you have to decide what's more important: dating someone who's cute or dating someone you love to be around? Spend more time with him and see how you feel. Continue making it clear that you want to remain friends for just now. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by cgwgallison12 on 10/28/2012 11:56:01 AM

MODMODMOD!
ok so today in class my teacher (teacher #1) caught my friend getting answers off of my paper for a different class. she was stuck on it so i was "helping her". well now the techer's REALLY MAD and is gonna send a note home to my parents tomorrow!! plus she told snother teacher whos like really emotional and holy and stuff and that teacher (teacher #2) couldnt even look at me, she was so dissappointed. well now i feel REALLYREALLY bad because i really let my teacher down (teacher #2, not the first one who is also the mean one). and i dont wanna get in too much trouble!! what should i do? should i write a nice note to each of the teachers saying im REALLY sorry? and how do i be mature about it and not get into too much trouble w my parents? help!!! omg!!! thanks xx

Hey girl, eck, that bites! There's a lesson here: what you're doing may have been nice for your friend, but in the classroom, it's considered cheating. Your friend didn't get to learn the answer because you just gave her yours. By doing that, she's worse off because she didn't go through the process you did to get it. Write a note to your teachers explaining you understand why they are upset and you're sorry. Explain to your parents what happened and what you've learned from it.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by lilmissamazing on 10/22/2012 8:19:45 PM

Attention all dancers! Join my club, Forever Ballerinas! I'm hoping it will be a fun club to talk about why we love dance, we can share dance quotes, and more things involving dance! I hope you join my club, Forever Ballerinas! There is also positions open!

Also, do you need advice, fun DIYs, or just a place to be involved in? If so, join my other club, Everything Girlie! You can ask me anything, whether it's advice, fashion tips, or anything else! Check it out on my profile!

by WinnieGirlie on 10/22/2012 8:15:36 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!
I have like two guys both of which don't like me back.
The first one I've liked for over 3 years now. He's pretty popular and he always goes for the girls who are super popular. I'm pretty shy so he's never really noticed or cared about me. He's in one of my classes this year, was in one last year and then was in like all of them a few years ago. Idk why but I still like him SO much..I've tried everything to get over him, nothing works.
The second guy I haven't had a class with or talked to since we got to high school (we are juniors now) but back in 8th grade he had a huge crush on me. He's a bit more shy then the other guy. He's so cute that I still like him..but I don't really have a chance for anything to happen with him as he doesn't even know me anymore.
I just wish something could happen with one of these guys because I like them both a lot and have for so long :-(
What is your advice about either or both of them? What should I do?
Thanks<3

Hey girl, I think it really begins with putting yourself out there and talking to them more. Become friends and get into their field of vision. From there, just feel things out. Work on building a friendship first or a relationship where if you see him in a room, you can go up and chat and it's usual. From there, maybe flirt a bit or try to hang one-on-one. Romance happens often when you least expect it, but it starts with you putting yourself out there and taking a chance.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by maggie183 on 10/22/2012 7:47:14 PM

I didn't like my brothers girlfriend, because she was really mean. but I really never said anything to my brother about it. they are not together anymore.

by j4zm09 on 10/22/2012 6:44:19 PM

Just ask her, mayb theres a vibe thats she is getting thats incorrect

by Cola on 10/22/2012 4:48:39 PM

just be sure to be nice to her;)

by myfatsquirrel on 10/22/2012 4:45:04 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD !!!!
My BF's sister doesnt like me at all and i have no idea why! All i've ever said to her is "hi, my name is --" I really want her to like me because i know my boyfriend is close to her. Help!!

Hey girly, are you sure she dosn't like you? Have you tried talking to her?  You could try saying something like "is everything okay between the two of us? I kind of get the feeling like your mad at me. Did I do something?" This will open the doors for her to tell you why she doesnt like you, or to assure you that she does! If there is a prob between the two of you, be sure to solve it right then and there so you two can be friends too.

Lauren I.

by swimmergirl14 on 10/22/2012 3:59:25 PM

haha, its like phineas and ferb Smile

by lpstride on 10/22/2012 1:10:54 PM