AN HOUR AGO Show off YOUR fab sense of style by designing a #stuckatprom dress with @theduckbrand! Click here for more deets: http://t.co/tvp0u6bvXh

2 HOURS AGO Literally can't even get over Anna and Elsa's hair! #Frozen: http://t.co/ZhxvmJkbqx

3 HOURS AGO 20 dollar sandals > everything: http://t.co/YSpawTYP4f

COMMENTS

The pony tales: 4 styles to try right now

Saddle up! We’re trotting out new spins on the tried ‘n’ true tail for fall. Pro stylist Luis Bujia shows us there’s no such thing...

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!
Can you guys show us some hairstyles for girls with short hair please?? All these hair styles are nice and all, but some of us have short hair and cant do them. Plus im tryna grow my hair out (its about an inch or two over my shoulder)do you have any tips on growing it out??
thanks in advance Smile Smile Smile

Hey girl,

Check out this post for tips for chicas with short hair! And keep eating protein and plenty of veggies to help your hair grow Smile http://www.girlslife.com/post/2011/11/14/Bored-of-short-hair-Our-top-6-instant-fixes.aspx

Meghan D.

by caityrican on 12/3/2012 6:13:10 PM

Really cool hairstyles thanks for the ideas I ALWAYS wear ponytails and now this is a way to make it sophisticated.

by hardwoodqueen on 12/1/2012 9:52:58 PM

Hey, I have seen tons of girls that have SUPER straight ans sleek hair, but it when I asked some of my friends, they said they didn't straighten it. I was wondering if you kNew how they got that, because I really like it. Is it the cut they have or what?
Thanks!

Hey Penultimate Penguin, some girls just have naturally straight hair. I have to flat iron my hair for a sleek look. Try using CHi heat protectant spray (can be purchased anywhere that has a hair isle and it comes in a red bottle) for a nice straight hairdo. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by Penultimate Penguin on 11/4/2012 1:49:54 AM

<3 it!!

by Luna8844 on 10/23/2012 1:12:20 AM

Not fair to those with short hair ....

by Kikikim8 on 10/22/2012 9:59:40 PM

Attention all dancers! Join my club, Forever Ballerinas! I'm hoping it will be a fun club to talk about why we love dance, we can share dance quotes, and more things involving dance! I hope you join my club, Forever Ballerinas! There is also positions open!

Also, do you need advice, fun DIYs, or just a place to be involved in? If so, join my other club, Everything Girlie! You can ask me anything, whether it's advice, fashion tips, or anything else! Check it out on my profile!

by WinnieGirlie on 10/22/2012 8:13:39 PM

WHOA! I never knew that I always did the date hairstyle everyday at skool! This is a shocker! Holy smokes! I'll just do the french braid now instead! Smile I never went a "date" and did that hairstyle! :O

by Susmita24 on 10/22/2012 7:21:16 PM