1 HOURS AGO #BeautySpy! GLgirl, Eve spills her secrets for flawless skin: http://t.co/6SJSUXg6TC

2 HOURS AGO Got #PMS cravings? Swap your guilty pleasures for some #cleaneats: http://t.co/gHtcfeaxm7

3 HOURS AGO Become the queen of #cateyes with @AboutFacesDay's beauty tutorial on @Fanlala: http://t.co/4QWtPuyts7

COMMENTS

13 days of spooktacular nails: Day 9 Perfect pumpkins

Spooktacular Nails continues with day 9! While these pumpkins may not be as mystifying as The Great Pumpkin from Charlie Brown, they sure are...

Hey brbsbranum,
I know mod answered you but I thought ya should know, I have a 17 year old brother and he still trick or treats! You Trully are only too old when you want to be.

by silverroseart on 10/28/2012 10:22:12 AM

This is SOOO cute

by silverroseart on 10/28/2012 10:20:24 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!! Do you know when your next issue of Girlslife is hitting stands? I would love to know!! Thanks so much! Smile -averya

Hey girl,

Our October/November issue hit stand Sept. 18, so the December/January issue will come out sometime next month. We will post the exact date in the next "Inside this Issue" at the right top corner of the homepage.

Meghan D.

by averya on 10/27/2012 11:29:39 PM

HEY JOIN MY CLUB!!!!!!!! CLUB ANYTHING MOST POSITIONS ARE OPEN AND GREAT ADVICE AND FUN! PLEASE JOIN NOW!!!!!!

by puddinface7 on 10/27/2012 9:28:03 PM

I'm so going to try this with my friends tonight Smile Thanks GL!

by YouCanCallMeCat on 10/27/2012 3:18:33 PM

Modmodmodmod!
I hav this dance coming up in December. It's formal and I need a long dress. Do u know what stores I could get a homecoming dress for on Clarence or a formal dress thts long cheap? Thanks!

Hey! You could try a department store sale or H&M

Helen S.

by Deedles1621 on 10/27/2012 2:56:50 PM

I don't have friends or a close family, but I want to have a good Halloween (it's my favorite holiday). I'm 14, What can I do and is it ok to go trick or treating alone? PS: going to a Halloween party won't work, my neighbourhood doesnt have public ones and I'm not really accepted with people I know.

hey! I wouldn't recommend going out alone. Mostly for safety reasons but also because it's so fun to hang out with others on Halloween. Why not throw your own party or gathering? This site has tons of ideas for that, and it could be a good way to meet people in an environment you're already used to, your own homeSmile good luck girl!

Helen S.

by XxStarlessNightxX on 10/27/2012 2:13:24 PM

MOD MOD MOD im almost 13 am i to old to go trick or treating?

Hey! never ! Smile

Helen S.

by brbsbranum on 10/27/2012 1:39:56 PM

Ha this was just posted two minutes ago! This is sooo cute! Def gonna try it Smile

by turnonthemusic1 on 10/27/2012 10:34:21 AM