10 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: Where will you meet your next crush?

12 HOURS AGO Going #BlackFriday shopping tonight/tomorrow? This will help:

14 HOURS AGO Check out GL's #TurkeyDay playlist:

Your Halloween costume might predict the next prez

Collecting candy, creative costumes, jack-o’-lanterns and… a presidential prediction? That’s right, along with zombie makeup and free chocolate, voting predictions are a big part of Halloween this...

I prefer Obama to win.

by wesdelwarrior on 10/29/2012 8:53:59 PM

Yeah Obama! This stuff is pretty cool Smile I think there's also something like this about cookies with republican colors or democrat colors...

by DancePartyChick200 on 10/29/2012 8:37:12 PM

I think it's really cool, funny and fun how halloween stores do this! I have a Spirit Halloween near where I live. I might where something like that for Halloween someday.
It's going to snow and rain on Halloween where I live. We are moving Trick-or-Treating to this Saturday. It stinks though Frown

by YouCanCallMeCat on 10/29/2012 4:30:10 PM

well, its all over now (eye roll)

by spencer9800 on 10/29/2012 7:56:10 AM

I want Romney to win, but for some reason I would want to buy a Obama mask instead, between the two...

by Chloe<3 on 10/28/2012 11:11:35 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD What are some creative halloween costumes? I have no idea what to be! it cant be super weird either...ahaha i need a lot of ideas!! plz! thanksss

Hey zeus11, you could go as a mime, clown, character from a book, movie or tv show, an original superhero, fruit, a baby or an old person, halloween itself(just wear orange and black) or just dress up. Hope one of these help! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by zeus11 on 10/28/2012 10:06:33 PM

no offense to romney, i say "Win the election, Obama!"

by wesdelwarrior on 10/28/2012 8:13:52 PM

Haha kinda funny.

by j4zm09 on 10/28/2012 7:53:34 PM

i saw those at the store they are so creepy.

by Glitterheart16 on 10/28/2012 7:47:52 PM

lol i wasss gonna b obama but i settled 4 areally CREEPY costume hahahhahh

by aki2000 on 10/28/2012 6:12:45 PM

What do you wear on your lips?

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!