Bridget M.

is modding

2 HOURS AGO Which @5SOS guy ditched the group? http://t.co/ha18y5CgrB

3 HOURS AGO Don't deck the hall, deck your nails with 5 fab Christmas manis: http://t.co/lRl4FxZNXW

4 HOURS AGO We chilled with @CodySimpson at @barbizonmodels' Passport to Discovery cruise, and THIS is what he said: http://t.co/rHxMCbdWJj

COMMENTS

Your Halloween costume might predict the next prez

Collecting candy, creative costumes, jack-o’-lanterns and… a presidential prediction? That’s right, along with zombie makeup and free chocolate, voting predictions are a big part of Halloween this...

I prefer Obama to win.

by wesdelwarrior on 10/29/2012 8:53:59 PM

Yeah Obama! This stuff is pretty cool Smile I think there's also something like this about cookies with republican colors or democrat colors...

by DancePartyChick200 on 10/29/2012 8:37:12 PM

I think it's really cool, funny and fun how halloween stores do this! I have a Spirit Halloween near where I live. I might where something like that for Halloween someday.
YOU KNOW WHAT STINKS!?
It's going to snow and rain on Halloween where I live. We are moving Trick-or-Treating to this Saturday. It stinks though Frown

by YouCanCallMeCat on 10/29/2012 4:30:10 PM

well, its all over now (eye roll)

by spencer9800 on 10/29/2012 7:56:10 AM

I want Romney to win, but for some reason I would want to buy a Obama mask instead, between the two...

by Chloe<3 on 10/28/2012 11:11:35 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD What are some creative halloween costumes? I have no idea what to be! it cant be super weird either...ahaha i need a lot of ideas!! plz! thanksss

Hey zeus11, you could go as a mime, clown, character from a book, movie or tv show, an original superhero, fruit, a baby or an old person, halloween itself(just wear orange and black) or just dress up. Hope one of these help! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by zeus11 on 10/28/2012 10:06:33 PM

no offense to romney, i say "Win the election, Obama!"

by wesdelwarrior on 10/28/2012 8:13:52 PM

Haha kinda funny.

by j4zm09 on 10/28/2012 7:53:34 PM

i saw those at the store they are so creepy.

by Glitterheart16 on 10/28/2012 7:47:52 PM

lol i wasss gonna b obama but i settled 4 areally CREEPY costume hahahhahh

by aki2000 on 10/28/2012 6:12:45 PM

I think Halloween stores predicting the next president is just a way for them to get more business, and the key word is that they claim to have predicted the last three or four presidents, but it is easy for anyone to say that they claim to have done something; it's just silly that they are basing such an important thing on something as trivial as a Halloween mask, and I think most people dress up as the candidate they don't like, anyway. I would never dress up like my fave candidate.

by otter77 on 10/28/2012 12:46:56 PM

go obama!!

by xoxojillianxo on 10/28/2012 12:12:00 PM

My friend last year dressed as Obama, but he and his family are republicans. This isn't going to be a precise prediction, but it'll be funny!

by kenzi143 on 10/28/2012 10:53:13 AM

To be honest, I'd never dress up as a president for Halloween. The election and politics are already in the media enough. I don't want to be a walking ad

by myfatsquirrel on 10/28/2012 10:36:06 AM

Ummmmm... I probably wouldn't go so far as dressing up as one XD

by topaz1116 on 10/28/2012 12:12:30 AM