1 HOURS AGO Really though, is there any better feeling than a fresh mani?

2 HOURS AGO That friend who never wants to hang < http://t.co/n4hMjie8rv

5 HOURS AGO DIY lip scrubs we heart: http://t.co/lSqLTWrTyL

COMMENTS

Yowtch! Could your texting habit bench ya?

Ever get that sore feeling in your thumbs after a long text convo? Well, that soreness might be a little more serious than you thought. A couple...

Touch screen is the cure lol

by unicornninja on 11/5/2012 6:33:15 PM

Hey all! I'm really good at giving advice. so if you can trust me, let me know what's been buggin ya lately and maybe I can help ya out! Ask about anything from guys to family and everything you can possibly think of to ask!
Just vist my advice queen page. I'm on every single day. So guess what! NO WAITING!!! Looking forward to helping ya out!

by Becca<3's you on 10/29/2012 8:57:27 PM

This is definatly real. I have it. It first started off with just thumb pain and then wrist pain and now i can feel a schock in my elbow. So text carefully!

by TinaTime on 10/23/2012 10:13:32 PM

this is ridiculous. People shouldn't be texting or typing so long they have to have surgery. Humans are meant to survive not text all day! That is just horrible that this is even an issue

by Glitterheart16 on 10/22/2012 11:18:40 PM

I think a physical injury from technology a rising problem. I have never had a texting thumb or another techno injury.

by otter77 on 10/22/2012 8:48:51 PM

Attention all dancers! Join my club, Forever Ballerinas! I'm hoping it will be a fun club to talk about why we love dance, we can share dance quotes, and more things involving dance! I hope you join my club, Forever Ballerinas! There is also positions open!

Also, do you need advice, fun DIYs, or just a place to be involved in? If so, join my other club, Everything Girlie! You can ask me anything, whether it's advice, fashion tips, or anything else! Check it out on my profile!

by WinnieGirlie on 10/22/2012 8:12:36 PM

hello kitty for president! fwd to you fave article!

by pandasrock292 on 10/22/2012 8:12:01 PM

This sounds fake. And they said "Put down the phone ASAP" and in the next sentence they said "In the meantime, pick up the phone"!

by Bobalina on 10/22/2012 6:49:49 PM

omg ikr!!

by IluvFRIENDS725 on 10/22/2012 5:51:06 PM

I really don't believe in that, they are probably saying that so kids will stop texting. If you think about it when you hold a pencil you are holding it in the same position your thumb is in to text. Its bent and its bent for a much longer time than texting when its like a a few seconds of pushing buttons in that position. i really think this is to scare us out of texting.

by HockeyLuver on 10/22/2012 5:15:17 PM