AN HOUR AGO All that sugar is *not* so sweet...: http://t.co/HltdGjZRUe pic.twitter.com/gNm4GsQb62

1 HOURS AGO Exclusive: @sixxorange dishes on her amazing new Amazon show #TheKicks: http://t.co/Btx22IFb9P pic.twitter.com/6swrMqOsbY

2 HOURS AGO RT @HayleeMoose: Taking advice from #RydelRyl @rydelR5 @girlslifemag 😱😍�pic.twitter.com/q0cBDh7xJJxJJ

COMMENTS

Care to stare

I was at a Hebrew school retreat and we were on a walk. I was in my crush's group. The counselors told us to stop and stare...

Aaas. This is so cute

by Cet on 3/17/2013 1:39:14 AM

I wish my crush would do that! *sigh*

by pieplover7 on 2/18/2013 8:42:09 PM

AWWWWWWWWWW thatz soooooooooooo cute!

by sarah <3 on 11/17/2012 10:15:48 PM

omg that sounds like something my boyfriend would do! every girl deserves someone as sweet as these guys!!!

by luvinlife12 on 11/12/2012 3:04:24 PM

AWWWW!!! thats soooo sweet!

by coolkitty10 on 11/10/2012 11:40:16 AM

Aw <3 That is one of the cutest things I've ever heard Smile

by SmileyGal7 on 10/29/2012 4:28:48 PM

aw...

by the_last_ninja on 10/27/2012 11:35:15 AM

aww i wish the guys were like that in my school like myfatsquirrel and maggie183

by pandasrock292 on 10/26/2012 7:31:06 PM

MODMODMODMOD
me and my bffs are going to ask my principal for a middle school dance, since we go to a small school and dont have on yet,. how could we ask her without being to pushy?

Hey girl-

Try putting together a powerpoint presentation about why you wanna have the dance. Ask students & teachers for their opinions and put them into your presentation as well. If you're mature and talk openly about it with her, allowing her comments & concerns, she'll be much more likely and open to allowing the dance to become reality. Good luck!

Alexis G.

by isas456 on 10/25/2012 6:46:52 AM

aww omg thats so cute.

************************************************************
Hey girls! Ever need advice on family, friends, schoolwork, or anything else that's on your mind? Check out my advice queen page! I check it almost every day so if you have a question I will most likely answer in time. Thanks, have an awesome day! Smile

by ohheyitsjennyy on 10/24/2012 9:39:08 PM

You let her BFF borrow your fave top for a party last Saturday but when she returns it, it looks nothing like the top you remember buying. It has holes, stains and only one shoulder. What do you say to your gal pal?

YOU
YOUR CRUSH

Win VIP back-to-school swag with GL's Backstage Pass giveaway!

We rounded up the best back-to-school books and the most exciting new games—and you could win 'em all! Just CLICK HERE to enter.