AN HOUR AGO Check out Skylar Stecker's *newest* gig!: http://t.co/F4pM2WNP9T pic.twitter.com/gRQV6koS7C

2 HOURS AGO It's time to make witch hazel your new bff: http://t.co/9XeAgyG1B1 pic.twitter.com/JtHSSNBLVx

3 HOURS AGO Sloppy sibling + sharing a room? Eek! Luckily, we've got you covered: http://t.co/3vHIymEkXM pic.twitter.com/IBaJ9BlnRi

COMMENTS

Care to stare

I was at a Hebrew school retreat and we were on a walk. I was in my crush's group. The counselors told us to stop and stare...

Aaas. This is so cute

by Cet on 3/17/2013 1:39:14 AM

I wish my crush would do that! *sigh*

by pieplover7 on 2/18/2013 8:42:09 PM

AWWWWWWWWWW thatz soooooooooooo cute!

by sarah <3 on 11/17/2012 10:15:48 PM

omg that sounds like something my boyfriend would do! every girl deserves someone as sweet as these guys!!!

by luvinlife12 on 11/12/2012 3:04:24 PM

AWWWW!!! thats soooo sweet!

by coolkitty10 on 11/10/2012 11:40:16 AM

Aw <3 That is one of the cutest things I've ever heard Smile

by SmileyGal7 on 10/29/2012 4:28:48 PM

aw...

by the_last_ninja on 10/27/2012 11:35:15 AM

aww i wish the guys were like that in my school like myfatsquirrel and maggie183

by pandasrock292 on 10/26/2012 7:31:06 PM

MODMODMODMOD
me and my bffs are going to ask my principal for a middle school dance, since we go to a small school and dont have on yet,. how could we ask her without being to pushy?

Hey girl-

Try putting together a powerpoint presentation about why you wanna have the dance. Ask students & teachers for their opinions and put them into your presentation as well. If you're mature and talk openly about it with her, allowing her comments & concerns, she'll be much more likely and open to allowing the dance to become reality. Good luck!

Alexis G.

by isas456 on 10/25/2012 6:46:52 AM

aww omg thats so cute.

************************************************************
Hey girls! Ever need advice on family, friends, schoolwork, or anything else that's on your mind? Check out my advice queen page! I check it almost every day so if you have a question I will most likely answer in time. Thanks, have an awesome day! Smile

by ohheyitsjennyy on 10/24/2012 9:39:08 PM

If you could have an exotic animal as a pet, what kind would you want?

YOU
YOUR CRUSH

Sometimes, it's what's Never Said that matters most...

Twin sisters Annie and Sarah couldn't be more different. But when Annie reveals a terrible secret, Sarah may be the only one who can help.

CLICK HERE to find out what happens when the silence is broken in Never Said, a touching new novel from Carol Lynch Williams.