1 HOURS AGO Even landlocked ladies can throw this funky luau: http://t.co/LrhrN3wkoL pic.twitter.com/BIEiiOVizp

2 HOURS AGO We can't pick our fave part of #July4thā€¦ Lucky us, the #BestFriendsWhenever cast weighed in! http://t.co/FJc7iEpUum pic.twitter.com/EeGTpNp0R6

2 HOURS AGO The key to bright skin? Sunny citrus šŸŠ: http://t.co/YYh7RIfAeccpic.twitter.com/cdi5iXTI833

COMMENTS

Care to stare

I was at a Hebrew school retreat and we were on a walk. I was in my crush's group. The counselors told us to stop and stare...

I just wanted to remind everyone that You Are {BE_YOU}TIFUL!

by Taylor243 on 10/23/2012 10:03:41 PM

sweetest evr! Laughing

by yellowbell on 10/23/2012 9:51:19 PM

Awwwww! I only see this in books and movies!!!! I'm sure you felt so happy! :') That's soooooo cute!!!!!

by Gabriella123 on 10/23/2012 9:49:23 PM

awww...thats adorable Smile

by AnimalHugger1000 on 10/23/2012 9:47:38 PM

OMG soooo cute. My crush is 5 years older than me sooo i would be shocked if he did something like that!I would love it, I love him!

by AarynJ on 10/23/2012 8:20:58 PM

i'm so jealous but i can't date till i'm 400000000

by aki2000 on 10/23/2012 7:26:19 PM

That is SOOOOOOOOOOO adorable! I wish my crush would do that! You don't know how lucky you are!

by skiwi2 on 10/23/2012 6:03:14 PM

I wish guys would like me!!!!!!! I've seriously NEVER had a dude like me. It's depressing.

by kjm62 on 10/23/2012 5:32:28 PM

Hi chicas! In Everything Girlie club, we talk about everything! You can ask advice, how to's, fashion, and literally everything else! The reason this club is great to join is because it's fun, and you can talk about anything.

Hi! Smile I'm the Vice President of Everything Girlie and I recommend that you join the Everything Girlie club it will be tons of fun with more people in so why not join?

*Positions are open for Treasurer and Secretary

by YouCanCallMeCat on 10/23/2012 5:15:53 PM

How nice!!!!!!! That is cute, seriously it is.

by fashionqn on 10/23/2012 5:13:08 PM