AN HOUR AGO #QUIZ: Where will you meet your next crush?

3 HOURS AGO Going #BlackFriday shopping tonight/tomorrow? This will help:

5 HOURS AGO Check out GL's #TurkeyDay playlist:

Is it "love" or just "like"?

I have a cool BF who is always there for me. This particular feeling I have won’t leave, and it seems to get stronger and stronger...

When it's love, you will know. If you are questioning it, chances are you aren't. That's how it happened for me; one day I woke up and I just knew.

by lissau2737 on 11/1/2012 10:30:19 PM

I always ask my friends when they go for a new guy, is it Love or Lust?, is it Love or just Like? And a lot of the times they admit its more lust or like and not true love. Love is something special where the other two arent.

by fashionqn on 10/31/2012 11:04:22 PM

The boy in the picture look a lot like my friend from school. O_O

by YouCanCallMeCat on 10/31/2012 9:31:22 PM

1. Think of your crush
2. Make a heart with your hands
3. Kiss the heart
4. Put the heart where your real heart is
Tomorrow your crush will ask you out
This will only work if you post this on your favorite article

by LydiaN on 10/31/2012 5:13:18 PM

So, about 3 weeks ago I broke up wid my bf, and I made it SUPER clear! But just today a couple of my friends and him were talking(and the popular girls)and he said that I cheated on him! I absolutely would never do that, and I have a bf now...he doesnt think I broke up wid hiM in the first place! So he thinks I cheated on him and he says he doesn't care. Im so sad and confused and everyone but my bffs who know the truth think I'm a bad person...plz help me idk what to do! I think hes really sad but doesn't wanna show it so he made it up that we didnt break up but we DID!

hey girl! I think you're right, he's probably just extremely hurt still. Try not to pay attention to him and move on to bigger and better don't need a sourpuss like that in your life!

Katie L.

by amlove on 10/31/2012 4:34:23 PM

Ok so my crush knows I like him, but his best friend likes me. That's a big problem for me because me and my crush were finally getting closer. Now that my crush knows that his friend likes me, my crush is avoiding me. I tried looking at other guys, but I just can't let go of my crush. It feels like I can't just give up on him, even though his best friend likes me. How do I get my crush's bff to stop liking me? He's a nice guy, so is there some way I can get him interested in some other girl? Or is there a way I can simply get him to stop liking me? He has already asked me if I liked him, and I said just as a friend, and he took it pretty bad. I don't wanna hurt him, so how can I get him to stop liking me?

Hey girlie, This is a tricky sitch and I'm sorry your crush has been ignoring you. It's great that you told him the truth, that you like him just as a friend. I understand that you don't want to hurt him, but being straightforward is really the best way to go. Him getting a little hurt is a ton better than leading him on and then getting even more hurt. I'm not so sure there is any way to get him to stop liking you. You could try introducing him to other girls, but I'm not so such that will work. The best way might be to stay away from him for awhile. Out of site out of mind. Maybe then he'll be able to get over it and move on.  You could also be the one to ask your crush out. Tell him you noticed you guys have been hanging out less and ask if he wants to have lunch or go bowling or something to catch up. Though, it is possible that your crush and is BFF made a pact not to let girls get in the way with their friendship, in which case you really would just have to move on. It takes time but you'll be able to do it.

Lauren I.

by isabellec on 10/31/2012 12:43:00 PM

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!