AN HOUR AGO Who's ready for #InvisibleSister w/ @rowblanchard + @parisberelc tonight at 8pm? We've got exclusive BTS pics here:

1 HOURS AGO We ❤️ you, Selena:

2 HOURS AGO RT @PokettiPlushies: Look who is on @girlslifemag !! Sydney and Toni talk about starting their business and being inspired…

Score Katniss' signature side braid for your costume

So you’re super pumped to be the tough Katniss Everdeen for Halloween, but you don’t know how you’re gonna pull off her awesome braid? No worries, here...

Love the hunger games! Really cool hairstyle but how do you do a dutch braid?

by hardwoodqueen on 1/26/2013 10:56:13 AM

mod mod mod
so, when i try to curl it -even with a curling iron- it falls out withen minutes because i have thick, extreamly straight hair. i want to curl it for my semi-formal, but they won't stay. are there any hair stlyes that'll be pretty for semi and work with my hair? mailyse f.

by soccacheer on 11/19/2012 4:22:19 PM

i was katniss for halloween! i love the hunger games so much! i will never love any series as much as hunger games!

by loppyears12 on 11/17/2012 11:18:30 PM

omg i love hunger games i could watch and the books all day everyday. cant wait till the next one comes out!

by lilboo<3 on 11/15/2012 10:24:54 PM

I hardly have time to curl or do anything fancy with my hair in the morning (i have an hour and 20 minutes to get ready) but i dont want to always have my hair flat. any quick ideas that i can use to spice things up a bit? (also is their anyway i get my hair to look clean and healthy?)

Hey lilja, you could always wake up earlier to leave more time for doing your hair. Throwing a braid in the front of your hair, putting it in a messy bun, ponytail or plait would look cute. Stock up on hair accessories to give your hair a new look too. Getting a shampoo for dry hair will give your hair a shiny look. I sometimes use a finishing hair spray after I'm done styling my hair. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by lilja on 11/8/2012 6:03:40 PM

yayy thank you!! My sister is going as Katniss for Halloween and I volunteer to do her hair, though i wasn't completely sure how.

by goaliegirl18 on 10/27/2012 11:42:29 AM

I have a short haircut that reaches my chin on one side, and is cut around my ear like a pixie on the other side, and is short in the back. Everyone loves it...except my mom! She hates it! And now, I want to get it cut even shorter in a pixie style... everybody says that I'll looks really good in it,and I think so too, but my mom freaked out when I tried to bring it up. How can I get the haircut I want without hurting my mom's feelings?

hey! The tough truth of being a kid is that you can't get your parental units to do anything. You can however, try to open a dialogue with her about your feelings. Explain your side to her in a non-whiney, calm manner. Don't interrupt her or get angry even if she interrupts you or gets angry. That's unfair, but since she has all the power, it's in your best interest not to antagonize her. As in, you'll be more likely to get what you want if you act really, super mature. If she still says no, accept her decision gracefully. If she sees that you're not going to throw a fit for not getting your way, she'll be more likely to listen next time you want something. good luck!

Helen S.

by bubba973 on 10/27/2012 11:08:52 AM

My hair is a bit too short to do this properly, and a bunch of hairs stick out. My hair is an inch below shoulder length. I'm going as Katniss for Halloween, what should I do for my hair???

Hey girl,

I would try to get a wig or clip in extensions from a party or Halloween store--they have tons of options and they are really easy to use! Have a fun Halloween Smile

Meghan D.

by topaz1116 on 10/27/2012 12:01:35 AM

Will your comments always be posted?

by gracezoom144 on 10/24/2012 11:46:44 PM

Hey girls! Ever need advice on family, friends, schoolwork, or anything else that's on your mind? Check out my advice queen page! I check it almost every day so if you have a question I will most likely answer in time. Thanks, have an awesome day! Smile

by ohheyitsjennyy on 10/24/2012 9:35:32 PM

It may be time to put away the flip flops, but luckily, the cooler weather is the perfect excuse to rock those fab new fall boots you just bought.
Your first few weeks at school have FINALLY come to an end and:

Show off your sporty style...and you could appear in NFL's next teen fashion campaign!

CLICK HERE to enter (plus snag inspo,

details and official rules).