Bridget M.

is modding

17 MINUTES AGO This is the real reason why guys love football: http://t.co/dJ585C2IFP

AN HOUR AGO You've gotta peep this new poem written by one of our awesome GLgirls: http://t.co/BQlaYO6I6t

1 HOURS AGO Happy Birthday, @Harry_Styles💖🎂👦

COMMENTS

Score Katniss' signature side braid for your costume

So you’re super pumped to be the tough Katniss Everdeen for Halloween, but you don’t know how you’re gonna pull off her awesome braid? No worries, here...

How should I ask him out? He's really into hockey if that info helps and same as me.. what do I say? What if he says no?!?

hey girl! for the dance, right? just say, "hey, do you want to maybe go to the dance with me! it'll be really fun!" just stay casual and friendly. and maybe beofre you ask him to the dance, ask him to help you improve your hockey skills in a little one on one match after school. that way you can see if hes interested in at least that.

xoxo

Katie L.

by crosbygal87 on 10/24/2012 4:56:41 PM

I really like this guy...a lot. But I overheard him saying something about me! And I wanna ask him to the dance!! What should i do?

Hey girl! I say go for it. If he says no, it's totally his loss.

xoxo

Katie L.

by crosbygal87 on 10/24/2012 4:54:38 PM

I think they should do it as a video. I'm more of a visual learner.

by kjm62 on 10/24/2012 4:53:54 PM

i like this guy...a lot. I MY friend and I were haging with him at lunch recess. Then i overheard him saying something bout me to his friend!! ANd i wanna ask him out!!

hey girl! I say go for it, no time like the present! good luck Smile

xoxo

Katie L.

by crosbygal87 on 10/24/2012 4:53:37 PM

Do you know of any stores that would have similar clothes to what Katniss wears? I don't have anything that remotely looks like the clothes that she wears, and don't know where to find any. Thanks!

Hey girly, check out department stores that have tons of diff stuff for you to choose from. Try sears or JC Penny or Target. I'm sure you'll find something Katniss worthy.

Lauren I.

by photographynut2008 on 10/24/2012 1:54:03 AM

the dutch braid seems sooooo much easier now!!!!!!!!!!! thnx GL!

by briana13 on 10/23/2012 9:46:49 PM

Thanks so much for this post! I'm being Katniss for Halloween and I didn't know how to do the Katniss braid...

by clairydairydo on 10/23/2012 7:15:18 PM