10 HOURS AGO 4 brilliant ways to wear a braid crown: http://t.co/Vh5xQu3jr0

13 HOURS AGO Which trendy print are you? http://t.co/ZNIaHQDOTy

14 HOURS AGO This sweetie shows that sometimes life really can be like the movies: http://t.co/5BF8G1XBso

COMMENTS

Why does he flirt with me if he says he doesn't like me?

This guy has been flirting with me forever. Recently, my friend called him and asked if he liked me, and he said “no.” Now, I’m confused. If...

MOD, PLEASE HELP!
So me and my ex lasted about 7 months and we are still really great friends (Its now about 4 months after the breakup) and I started to like him again. I knew I can trust him with awkward things so I asked him who he liked (In his defense I said my friend was bugging me cause she kept teasing about "us" and I was just checking that it WASN'T me and I made that obvious). Right away he said he couldn't tell me that he didn't like me cause "It's complicated" and then about 3 hours later he said "Sorry I don't like you, no offense." But we still flirt and tease and he smiles at me in the hallways at school.
Anyways my point is I can't tell what's going on REALLY. Did he say he didn't like me because I told him to (Which I did) or did he really me he doesn't like me?

Hey girlie, there's no way to know for sure. If he said it was complicated that probably means he still has some feelings for you, but that doesn't mean he wants to be your bf again. The only way to really know is to put yourself out there and tell him how you feel.

Lauren T.

by WallflowerNerdGirl on 3/11/2013 8:39:18 PM

There's this guy I know, he always flirts with me. He flirts with all the girls! I guess it's his personality. Maybe it's that guys too.

by Znbaum on 1/1/2013 6:08:25 PM

there is this one guy who whenever i see his name i get butterflies. hes in college now only 2 years older than me. he doesnt talk to me a lot but hen he does it takes me months to stop thinking about it. its been going on since the summer after freshman year and i still cant cant stop thinking about him. what does this mean?

by code name dancer on 12/23/2012 10:04:58 AM

I need Help!! This guy likes me and he told my best friend but i dont like him! I cant have a conversation with her without her telling me that i like him and he likes me. i tried to talk to her but she said she knows i like him when i dont! Now everyone knows and thinks we both like each other!! What do i do??

Hey girl,

If he hasn't said anything to you, you don't have to do anything about it since this is just a rumor, but if he does say something to you, tell him that you just want to be friends with him. It's better to be honest with him now than to hurt his feelings later! As for your friend, just tell her you don't like him and don't want to talk about it, and try starting conversations with her about other topics. She will get the hint eventually!

Meghan D. Meghan D.

by livelovelaugh143 on 12/10/2012 8:07:15 PM

I have a crush he always waves at me, says he hey to me and on Halloween he said I like ur costume then later he said hey what r u? To me and I said fortune teller he said oh! R those signs he likes me?!

by Haleygirl5 on 11/21/2012 1:29:18 PM

Mod mod mod this guy and I used to like each other but over the summer he got a girlfriend but when school started again they broke up and he started flirting with me again but I know for sure he doesn't like me and have heard mean comments he has told his friends about me I definitely don't like him any more but how do I make him stop flirting if he doesn't mean it?

Hey girl,

How do you know for sure he doesn't like you? Don't base your judgment of him on hearsay, because he might not have said mean things about you unless you have heard them from him yourself (in which case, you deserve someone way better!). If you don't like him, try to be casual and not flirty in your conversations with him, and if he does ask you out just be clear that you only want to be friends.

Meghan D.

by rachael707 on 11/10/2012 9:33:06 PM

Mod Mod Mod
So, I have a twin... And she likes this one cute guy from a different school. All of our good friends know this, and we've lately been bringing him up in our conversations. It just so happens that there was a dance at their school, and all these different schools were invited. We danced and had a ton of fun... But my one best friend told me that she saw the guy point at ME and ask who THAT GIRL was... Only two friends of mine know this, and I don't know what to say to my twin because we are really close sisters. I know it's not that big of a deal if we keep this from her, but if she finds out about his she would be crushed.

Hey DanielleSmile3, are you guys identical? Maybe he thought you were her. This could be a good thing. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by Danielle:)3 on 11/8/2012 10:35:42 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!
I'm in a dilemma. I met this guy I really like almost two months ago. I know his brother from back home and we're both at the same college and in the marching band together (yes, I still get on here from time to time). We rarely see each other outside of band practice, so we usually just text each other. I didn't know how he felt about me, so I decided to ask him yesterday afternoon during our conversation if he had anyone special in his life. He said no, and that he'd probably never have a girlfriend (pitiful comment I assume). So, I decided to tell him that I like him, but he never responded! It's been twenty four hours since I told him. At practice he usually finds me on the field and smiles and wives, and then looks at me from time to time too. I just dont know what to do! Did I do something wrong?

Hey girl,

It might have shocked him if he didn't know that you liked him, but if you told him over texting, there's no way to know what his reaction was. I would leave it alone for a few days and then try to talk to him in person. You can say that you still want to be friends no matter how he feels--he'll probably give you an answer then, and talking in person will be a good way to work things out.

Meghan D.

by aeroangel87 on 11/3/2012 9:22:48 PM

Mod mod mod. I have looked at tons of these on how to flirt and I still don't know what to do with this one of my Bgf on the bus tomorrow! Please help soon! Thanks

Hey girl,

Just be yourself! He is your friend already, so it should be easy to talk to him about school, friends, TV etc. If you act natural, he will too! Have fun on the trip and don't stress!

Meghan D.

by may9 on 11/2/2012 11:04:55 PM

Hey all! I'm really good at giving advice. so if you can trust me, let me know what's been buggin ya lately and maybe I can help ya out! Ask about anything from guys to family and everything you can possibly think of to ask!
Just vist my advice queen page. I'm on every single day. So guess what! NO WAITING!!! Looking forward to helping ya out!

by Becca<3's you on 10/29/2012 8:54:37 PM