2 HOURS AGO Sleeping with makeup on? Talk about a big beauty no-no: http://t.co/dS4jko36NM

3 HOURS AGO The easiest move for totally toned thighs: http://t.co/Anf69Zawxq

4 HOURS AGO Because who doesn't want the recipe for the world's greatest carrot cake? http://t.co/7zWmJLIVHv

COMMENTS

Why does he flirt with me if he says he doesn't like me?

This guy has been flirting with me forever. Recently, my friend called him and asked if he liked me, and he said “no.” Now, I’m confused. If...

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I really like a guy, but I don't know if he likes me. Me and him are really close. We talk all the time and we flirt nonstop. At camp he put his arm around me and I felt somthing...but, a week later, I found out he got a girlfriend a day or two later after camp. What does this mean? Did I do somthing wrong? Misread the signs? Was there ever anything there at all, or am I just seeing what I wanna see?

Hey girl, it's hard to say. This guy could just be a more flirty or physical type or there may have been something. I think only he knows the answer, but since he has a girlfriend for now, stick to friendly signals. If you guys are meant to be, time will bring you together (and that time just may not be right now); watch his signals and what happens with him, but look ahead to other bf options for now.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by Country Chick on 10/29/2012 7:09:26 PM

MOD!!
Okay...so i like this guy at my school. last week we fb messaged every night for about 2 hours a night. one night it was getting late so i said goodnight to him and then he said "Lame ;P". and he asks me questions about whats going on and he invited me to go to the park with him and stuff and always uses wink faces and Tong faces. At school one day last week i walked to class with him and we were talking/flirting and we talk on the bus and stuff..do you think he likes me? either as a friend or something more? i am still getting to know him but what do you think??
~Thanks alot!

Hey girlie, he definitely likes you as a friend. And it sounds like he probably likes you as more than a friend! If you like him too keep talking to him and see what happens!

Lauren T.

by fergeey on 10/28/2012 7:40:38 PM

Yesterday was my school's halloween dance. My ex-crush was there and he looked me in the eye then called his friends over and he told them something then they all looked at me. My current crush was there and he usually flirts with one girl one day,another girl the next,and me and like,two more girls another day! I saw him hugging,taking pictures,and hanging out with two other girls the entire time. I'm really freaked out about what my ex-crush said to his friends and I can't help but feel jealous about my current crush. Any help?

Hey girl,

They might have just been talking about something unrelated to you--I wouldn't worry about it! And if your crush is super flirty with tons of girls, he might not be ready for a relationship, though if you introduce yourself to him and get to know him as friends he might talk to you more and flirt with you, too!

Meghan D.

by grandeninja<3 on 10/27/2012 11:33:02 PM

He is cute (from the side), he has nice arms and a nice chest and I am sure the rest of his body looks good to!!

by fashionqn on 10/26/2012 5:39:52 PM

Hey ;) so i really like this guy (Ty) and he lives in my neighborhood and rides my bus. We met over the summer and i instantly knew i liked him. Well we're practically best friends now and he makes me laugh all the time. I told him that i really liked him but he said we should just stay close friends. He acts like he likes me though. He always sits with me on the bus, hugs me, waves to me in the halls, makes me laugh, always defends me,invites me to go to the park with him, and his friends say that ever since he met me he's been dressing up more. My friend Evan said he can tell he likes me but Ty claims he doesn't. I'm sooooo confused, and I really want him to like me. PS i'm 13 and im 8th grade. HELP!

Hey girly, If he says he just wants to be friends, then I would believe him. He already knows how you feel so i'm sure that if his feelings do change one day, I'm sure he'll let you know. In the meantime, you two seem to be really good friends! So just enjoy his friendship. xoxo

Lauren I.

by punky99 on 10/26/2012 10:43:21 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
i kinda like this guy but he is going out with my best friend but before he asked her out he showed signs of liking me but now that i realized that i kind of like him its awkward.what should i do?

Hey Girl! It stinks, but you really don't want ruin their relationship. Still be yourself, be friendly, hang out with them. Just try to "play it cool." I hope this helps!

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by xXWhoYouAreXx on 10/25/2012 4:56:39 PM

I'm into this guy and i really want him to ask me out. Any tips to let him know that i like him without coming on to strong?

Thanks

by gracezoom144 on 10/24/2012 11:49:52 PM

I have a guy friend that flirts with me. Yeah he's just a player, but he's still my friend.

by Gabriella123 on 10/24/2012 11:49:51 PM

Soooo this boy flirts with me everyday but he tells me he doesnt like me but he told other ppl that he really likes me! I dont get him at all!!! help!!

by Luna8844 on 10/24/2012 10:34:49 PM

MOD MOD MOD i'm having a family problem. it's with my sister who's a freshman in college in a different state. when she was still living with us, she used to get in a lot of fights with my parents about lying &stuff and it would always end with screaming and crying late at night -it had a big impact on me. Of course they love each other lots, though, so it wasn't like they didn't. the thing is, i havent quite forgiven her. she ruined a few years of my life because of all that fighting and i'll never get that time back. now that she's gone, it's so peaceful around the house (i know that's mean, but it's true). my parents &other sister miss her a lot and are always talking to her, but I hardly do either of two. I know that's really bad, but I don't feel the need to and sometimes(really bad), I even forget about her. My mom &uncle are very distant and seem to hate each other. they won't talk even if they're forced to. I dont wanna end up like that, but i can't forgive my sister. plz help!

hey girl! I know you say you can't forgive your sister, but that's the only way you can move on. That part of your life is over. You're right, you'll never get it back, so why waste all your time obsessing over it? The past is the past, so let it go. Family is so important, and you shouldn't lose part of yours just because your house was a bit loud and hectic for a couple years.

xoxo