AN HOUR AGO 5 tips for booting bad grades: http://t.co/kMlNTRGFos

2 HOURS AGO Wondering if you should you get back with your ex? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/6gYmS9fe3s

2 HOURS AGO #BookClub: We're obsessed with the #RavenCycle series. Get a free excerpt here: http://t.co/l35y9bH62j

COMMENTS

Why does he flirt with me if he says he doesn't like me?

This guy has been flirting with me forever. Recently, my friend called him and asked if he liked me, and he said “no.” Now, I’m confused. If...

i really like max shnieder (aka famous singer and actor) and everyone says 1 i'll never even meet him and 2 he's 21 but everytime i try to get over him or just get my mind off him it doesn't work everytime i see his face my heart starts pounding in my chest and i have to take heavier breaths i dont know what to do i've liked him for a while now and my heart still skips a beat everytime i hear his name i wish i could get over it i'm sick of people saying i'm never going to get him and i know i'm not help!

hey chica! well, my friend, you are what is called a "fangirl". which there's nothing wrong with. When i was in 7th grade, I was beyond obsessed with the Jo Bros. I was convinced I would marry Joe Jonas, even though he's 5 years older than me. But now, I'm no longer obsessed. A celeb crush is like any crush: eventually, after not being reciprocated for a while, it will fade. I still have fond memories of Jo Bro fangirlness, but it's behind me. Don't sweat it, just enjoy it!

xoxo

Katie L.

by amr6 on 10/24/2012 4:21:21 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
Recently I have been trying to curl my very thin, layered, and straight hair but it never works. My curls fall flat and look weird!! How can I curl my hair? I use just a normal 1" clamping curling iron I got at the drugstore. Thanks for the help! Smile

hey girl! try leaving the iron on your hair for a longer amount of time (but not too long, you dont want to singe your hair, eek!). also, try using a curl defining product before hand.

xoxo

Katie L.

by BabyDahl13 on 10/24/2012 4:03:52 PM

Hey so I have been almost positive this guy likes me...until today. He was flirting with me like usual and then I went to my next period which we have apart. Then when I got back everybody was saying that he likes me. He denied it but not in a mean way just an embarassed way. The rest of the day he flirted with me like usual. But I also know he likes this other girl and I have no idea how to take this. So was he just embarassed or was he telling the truth? And will this discourage him from asking me out in the future if he was just covering it up?

Hey girl! That's really strange, the same thing happened to me today. You know what I did? Shrugged it off! I'm continuing to talk and flirt with him, just being myself. If he likes another girl, so be it. I like him, and I can flirt with him if I want. Just be yourself and keep doing your thing! If he doesn't fall for ya then, he's not worth your time.

xoxo

Katie L.

by cookiemonster15 on 10/24/2012 3:56:38 PM

How do you ask guys for their numbers without being awkward? I want to get phone numbers from two of my guy friends...and they are just my good friends. I don't have a crush on either of them or anything. One of them has the locker next to me and the other one always comes to see him every morning. I was thinking of doing it then, but I never know how to put it. How do you ask guys for their numbers without being awkward or pushy?

hey girl! one way that I think is absolutely genius (and how my last bf got my number without being awkward) is by asking for the phone number for school. you can say, "I totally dont get what we're doing in math. I'm so going to text you so you can help me out! Wait, do I even have your number? Here, let me get it!" By making it about school, it's not creepy. Or, if you feel really close and not-awkward around a guy, just say why you want it. Something like, "How are we such good friends but we don't even have each others numbers?!" will do just fine.

xoxo

Katie L.

by bratz911 on 10/24/2012 3:49:38 PM

okay so i like this guy. i have liked him since the beginning of the school year. i feel like he thinks im strange and doesn't really like me because i can never be myself around him! everytime im with him i act all weird and different because its really hard to act natural. also, whenever im with him im also with one of my best friends, because we all sit at the same table in science.this makes it even worse because i am really weird with this one friend. how can i act more normal and not be as awkward? sometimes he talks to me but i mess it up by ignoring him and stuff. i don't want to ignore him but i always end up doing it! any tips? thanks and sorry it was so long!

hey girl! I'm not sure of you're focusing on the right stuff here. If he's the guy for you, he'll like you for YOU. if you have to change how you act around him, how is that any good? I get what you mean aobut being crazy around particular friends. You can tone it down a bit, but don't change who you are for him girl! To be yourself and act natural, just take a deep breath, and shake the nerves away. He's just human, right? Don't get caught up in the little things. Worry about having fun and being carefree. He'll be drawn to your positive attitude and fresh outlook.

xoxo

Katie L.

by iskate100 on 10/24/2012 3:47:25 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!
I like this guy that's a junior (I'm a sophomore) and he's in one of my classes. He sometimes does little things that I think is flirting, but I'm not sure. Then, I was on a field trip for that class and a guy he sometimes hang out with was in my car. The guy in my car asked these questions. 1. Do you have a boyfriend? 2. Did you have a date to homecoming? 3. Are you going to ask someone to sadies? You should.
This makes me think that his friend likes me because he has a girlfriend. What do you think?

hey chica! well, the clues add up, don't they? it's hard to say for sure, but you've definitely got some positive signs going on! keep flirting with him, and if you can get up the courage, totally ask him to sadies. good luck!

xoxo

Katie L.

by Pugglegirl1008 on 10/24/2012 3:42:31 PM

MOD MODMOD
I have no clue if my crush likes me. We talk almost everyday at school, but usually about homework or something, or he complements my drawings. WE text, and he said I was really nice once when we were texting. I said he was too. He uses a lot of smiley faces like this : ) when we text and says LOL and cool a lot. One time he texted me and meant to text his mom and was like omg im soooo sorry im sorry. When we talk he always keeps eye contact. he glances at me a lot and this morning me and my bff were walking around and walked by him and she said he was staring at me.Today at lunch I think he was staring at me, but my friend was in the way so I couldnt see him. My best friend asked if he liked me and he said as a friend but a less clsoe friend asked if he thought i was pretty and he said yes. I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOO confused. Do u think he likes me? Somedays he seems obviously into me, and others he seems like he just likes me as a friend. Thanks MOD! Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

heyyyy, girl! okay, this ones a little tough to decipher. I've been in your situation many times, so I get why you're confused. the best way to see if he likes you is to get more flirty when you talk. you two are definitely great friends, you just need to find out if he wants more than that. so hint at him some, and see where it gets you! or, take the initiative, and ask him to hang outside of school!

xoxo

Katie L.

by teampeetapercy on 10/24/2012 3:40:26 PM

Guys who are big flirts are so annoying to me LOL cause they always play around, and you never know if they like you or not! but great advice! I think that they are right. If the guy I liked, friend called me asked me, I don't think that I would say I like that person because I would want him to hear it first. not the friend.

by j4zm09 on 10/24/2012 2:15:31 PM

MOD MOD MOD Ok so this guy has been my crush for about 2 months and everyone had been saying that he likes me since he flirts with me alottt but i didnt believe it until a couple of days ago...ive texted him before but the other day was the first time that he actually text me first...we texted for like 3 hours and we ended up finding out that we like each other...he said that he likes other people though and it wouldnt be fair to me if we went out...he also said that he wanted to kiss me and asked if we could hang out the next day but we ended up not hanging out at all..what does all this mean? he also said i was pretty etc... he didnt talk to me as much today as he usually does....ahhh what do i do!

hey girl! okay, so he definitely likes you. the question is, how much? I'm not sure if you want to go for a guy who can't commit to a girl he likes. It sounds like he's much more interested in playing the field. If you're looking for bf material, I'm not so sure you'll find it in him!

xoxo

Katie L.

by zeus11 on 10/24/2012 1:57:02 PM

When I told my crush I liked him, he looked confused. He texted me that he was sorry and he had to tell me something Tuesday. I waited yesterday and looked my best. Then when I walked in the room, he said to his group of friends "What do I say???" And then they were all looking at me and his friend asked me something that sounded like "you guys are together?!" But then he changed it and asked me what grade I was in and what school I go to. What is all that supposed to mean? I'm kinda disappointed that my crush didn't tell me what he said he was going to tell me.

hey girl! it sounds like your guy is def confused about how he feels. while i want to say that hes crushin on ya, its a bit hard to tell. try having a private conversation with him. it doesnt help that all his friends were there! it SOUNDS like he was going to tell you he liked you, but I just can't be sure! try and score some one on one time so he can tell ya.

good luck! xoxo