AN HOUR AGO Thanksgiving is official over—time to get started on these cute & cheap Christmas crafts: http://t.co/GK9eNSsGDn

4 HOURS AGO 4 things that could cause serious probs "down there" http://t.co/py0Tymr2JB

5 HOURS AGO The real reason your ex doesn't wanna be friends after the breakup: http://t.co/BQy2Q6DFT5

COMMENTS

Why does he flirt with me if he says he doesn't like me?

This guy has been flirting with me forever. Recently, my friend called him and asked if he liked me, and he said “no.” Now, I’m confused. If...

MOD, PLEASE HELP!
So me and my ex lasted about 7 months and we are still really great friends (Its now about 4 months after the breakup) and I started to like him again. I knew I can trust him with awkward things so I asked him who he liked (In his defense I said my friend was bugging me cause she kept teasing about "us" and I was just checking that it WASN'T me and I made that obvious). Right away he said he couldn't tell me that he didn't like me cause "It's complicated" and then about 3 hours later he said "Sorry I don't like you, no offense." But we still flirt and tease and he smiles at me in the hallways at school.
Anyways my point is I can't tell what's going on REALLY. Did he say he didn't like me because I told him to (Which I did) or did he really me he doesn't like me?

Hey girlie, there's no way to know for sure. If he said it was complicated that probably means he still has some feelings for you, but that doesn't mean he wants to be your bf again. The only way to really know is to put yourself out there and tell him how you feel.

Lauren T.

by WallflowerNerdGirl on 3/11/2013 8:39:18 PM

There's this guy I know, he always flirts with me. He flirts with all the girls! I guess it's his personality. Maybe it's that guys too.

by Znbaum on 1/1/2013 6:08:25 PM

there is this one guy who whenever i see his name i get butterflies. hes in college now only 2 years older than me. he doesnt talk to me a lot but hen he does it takes me months to stop thinking about it. its been going on since the summer after freshman year and i still cant cant stop thinking about him. what does this mean?

by code name dancer on 12/23/2012 10:04:58 AM

I need Help!! This guy likes me and he told my best friend but i dont like him! I cant have a conversation with her without her telling me that i like him and he likes me. i tried to talk to her but she said she knows i like him when i dont! Now everyone knows and thinks we both like each other!! What do i do??

Hey girl,

If he hasn't said anything to you, you don't have to do anything about it since this is just a rumor, but if he does say something to you, tell him that you just want to be friends with him. It's better to be honest with him now than to hurt his feelings later! As for your friend, just tell her you don't like him and don't want to talk about it, and try starting conversations with her about other topics. She will get the hint eventually!

Meghan D. Meghan D.

by livelovelaugh143 on 12/10/2012 8:07:15 PM

I have a crush he always waves at me, says he hey to me and on Halloween he said I like ur costume then later he said hey what r u? To me and I said fortune teller he said oh! R those signs he likes me?!

by Haleygirl5 on 11/21/2012 1:29:18 PM

Mod mod mod this guy and I used to like each other but over the summer he got a girlfriend but when school started again they broke up and he started flirting with me again but I know for sure he doesn't like me and have heard mean comments he has told his friends about me I definitely don't like him any more but how do I make him stop flirting if he doesn't mean it?

Hey girl,

How do you know for sure he doesn't like you? Don't base your judgment of him on hearsay, because he might not have said mean things about you unless you have heard them from him yourself (in which case, you deserve someone way better!). If you don't like him, try to be casual and not flirty in your conversations with him, and if he does ask you out just be clear that you only want to be friends.

Meghan D.

by rachael707 on 11/10/2012 9:33:06 PM

Mod Mod Mod
So, I have a twin... And she likes this one cute guy from a different school. All of our good friends know this, and we've lately been bringing him up in our conversations. It just so happens that there was a dance at their school, and all these different schools were invited. We danced and had a ton of fun... But my one best friend told me that she saw the guy point at ME and ask who THAT GIRL was... Only two friends of mine know this, and I don't know what to say to my twin because we are really close sisters. I know it's not that big of a deal if we keep this from her, but if she finds out about his she would be crushed.

Hey DanielleSmile3, are you guys identical? Maybe he thought you were her. This could be a good thing. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by Danielle:)3 on 11/8/2012 10:35:42 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!
I'm in a dilemma. I met this guy I really like almost two months ago. I know his brother from back home and we're both at the same college and in the marching band together (yes, I still get on here from time to time). We rarely see each other outside of band practice, so we usually just text each other. I didn't know how he felt about me, so I decided to ask him yesterday afternoon during our conversation if he had anyone special in his life. He said no, and that he'd probably never have a girlfriend (pitiful comment I assume). So, I decided to tell him that I like him, but he never responded! It's been twenty four hours since I told him. At practice he usually finds me on the field and smiles and wives, and then looks at me from time to time too. I just dont know what to do! Did I do something wrong?

Hey girl,

It might have shocked him if he didn't know that you liked him, but if you told him over texting, there's no way to know what his reaction was. I would leave it alone for a few days and then try to talk to him in person. You can say that you still want to be friends no matter how he feels--he'll probably give you an answer then, and talking in person will be a good way to work things out.

Meghan D.

by aeroangel87 on 11/3/2012 9:22:48 PM

Mod mod mod. I have looked at tons of these on how to flirt and I still don't know what to do with this one of my Bgf on the bus tomorrow! Please help soon! Thanks

Hey girl,

Just be yourself! He is your friend already, so it should be easy to talk to him about school, friends, TV etc. If you act natural, he will too! Have fun on the trip and don't stress!

Meghan D.

by may9 on 11/2/2012 11:04:55 PM

Hey all! I'm really good at giving advice. so if you can trust me, let me know what's been buggin ya lately and maybe I can help ya out! Ask about anything from guys to family and everything you can possibly think of to ask!
Just vist my advice queen page. I'm on every single day. So guess what! NO WAITING!!! Looking forward to helping ya out!

by Becca<3's you on 10/29/2012 8:54:37 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I really like a guy, but I don't know if he likes me. Me and him are really close. We talk all the time and we flirt nonstop. At camp he put his arm around me and I felt somthing...but, a week later, I found out he got a girlfriend a day or two later after camp. What does this mean? Did I do somthing wrong? Misread the signs? Was there ever anything there at all, or am I just seeing what I wanna see?

Hey girl, it's hard to say. This guy could just be a more flirty or physical type or there may have been something. I think only he knows the answer, but since he has a girlfriend for now, stick to friendly signals. If you guys are meant to be, time will bring you together (and that time just may not be right now); watch his signals and what happens with him, but look ahead to other bf options for now.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by Country Chick on 10/29/2012 7:09:26 PM

MOD!!
Okay...so i like this guy at my school. last week we fb messaged every night for about 2 hours a night. one night it was getting late so i said goodnight to him and then he said "Lame ;P". and he asks me questions about whats going on and he invited me to go to the park with him and stuff and always uses wink faces and Tong faces. At school one day last week i walked to class with him and we were talking/flirting and we talk on the bus and stuff..do you think he likes me? either as a friend or something more? i am still getting to know him but what do you think??
~Thanks alot!

Hey girlie, he definitely likes you as a friend. And it sounds like he probably likes you as more than a friend! If you like him too keep talking to him and see what happens!

Lauren T.

by fergeey on 10/28/2012 7:40:38 PM

Yesterday was my school's halloween dance. My ex-crush was there and he looked me in the eye then called his friends over and he told them something then they all looked at me. My current crush was there and he usually flirts with one girl one day,another girl the next,and me and like,two more girls another day! I saw him hugging,taking pictures,and hanging out with two other girls the entire time. I'm really freaked out about what my ex-crush said to his friends and I can't help but feel jealous about my current crush. Any help?

Hey girl,

They might have just been talking about something unrelated to you--I wouldn't worry about it! And if your crush is super flirty with tons of girls, he might not be ready for a relationship, though if you introduce yourself to him and get to know him as friends he might talk to you more and flirt with you, too!

Meghan D.

by grandeninja<3 on 10/27/2012 11:33:02 PM

He is cute (from the side), he has nice arms and a nice chest and I am sure the rest of his body looks good to!!

by fashionqn on 10/26/2012 5:39:52 PM

Hey ;) so i really like this guy (Ty) and he lives in my neighborhood and rides my bus. We met over the summer and i instantly knew i liked him. Well we're practically best friends now and he makes me laugh all the time. I told him that i really liked him but he said we should just stay close friends. He acts like he likes me though. He always sits with me on the bus, hugs me, waves to me in the halls, makes me laugh, always defends me,invites me to go to the park with him, and his friends say that ever since he met me he's been dressing up more. My friend Evan said he can tell he likes me but Ty claims he doesn't. I'm sooooo confused, and I really want him to like me. PS i'm 13 and im 8th grade. HELP!

Hey girly, If he says he just wants to be friends, then I would believe him. He already knows how you feel so i'm sure that if his feelings do change one day, I'm sure he'll let you know. In the meantime, you two seem to be really good friends! So just enjoy his friendship. xoxo

Lauren I.

by punky99 on 10/26/2012 10:43:21 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
i kinda like this guy but he is going out with my best friend but before he asked her out he showed signs of liking me but now that i realized that i kind of like him its awkward.what should i do?

Hey Girl! It stinks, but you really don't want ruin their relationship. Still be yourself, be friendly, hang out with them. Just try to "play it cool." I hope this helps!

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by xXWhoYouAreXx on 10/25/2012 4:56:39 PM

I'm into this guy and i really want him to ask me out. Any tips to let him know that i like him without coming on to strong?

Thanks

by gracezoom144 on 10/24/2012 11:49:52 PM

I have a guy friend that flirts with me. Yeah he's just a player, but he's still my friend.

by Gabriella123 on 10/24/2012 11:49:51 PM

Soooo this boy flirts with me everyday but he tells me he doesnt like me but he told other ppl that he really likes me! I dont get him at all!!! help!!

by Luna8844 on 10/24/2012 10:34:49 PM

MOD MOD MOD i'm having a family problem. it's with my sister who's a freshman in college in a different state. when she was still living with us, she used to get in a lot of fights with my parents about lying &stuff and it would always end with screaming and crying late at night -it had a big impact on me. Of course they love each other lots, though, so it wasn't like they didn't. the thing is, i havent quite forgiven her. she ruined a few years of my life because of all that fighting and i'll never get that time back. now that she's gone, it's so peaceful around the house (i know that's mean, but it's true). my parents &other sister miss her a lot and are always talking to her, but I hardly do either of two. I know that's really bad, but I don't feel the need to and sometimes(really bad), I even forget about her. My mom &uncle are very distant and seem to hate each other. they won't talk even if they're forced to. I dont wanna end up like that, but i can't forgive my sister. plz help!

hey girl! I know you say you can't forgive your sister, but that's the only way you can move on. That part of your life is over. You're right, you'll never get it back, so why waste all your time obsessing over it? The past is the past, so let it go. Family is so important, and you shouldn't lose part of yours just because your house was a bit loud and hectic for a couple years.

xoxo

Katie L.

by thatsnotawkward on 10/24/2012 4:27:33 PM

i really like max shnieder (aka famous singer and actor) and everyone says 1 i'll never even meet him and 2 he's 21 but everytime i try to get over him or just get my mind off him it doesn't work everytime i see his face my heart starts pounding in my chest and i have to take heavier breaths i dont know what to do i've liked him for a while now and my heart still skips a beat everytime i hear his name i wish i could get over it i'm sick of people saying i'm never going to get him and i know i'm not help!

hey chica! well, my friend, you are what is called a "fangirl". which there's nothing wrong with. When i was in 7th grade, I was beyond obsessed with the Jo Bros. I was convinced I would marry Joe Jonas, even though he's 5 years older than me. But now, I'm no longer obsessed. A celeb crush is like any crush: eventually, after not being reciprocated for a while, it will fade. I still have fond memories of Jo Bro fangirlness, but it's behind me. Don't sweat it, just enjoy it!

xoxo

Katie L.

by amr6 on 10/24/2012 4:21:21 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
Recently I have been trying to curl my very thin, layered, and straight hair but it never works. My curls fall flat and look weird!! How can I curl my hair? I use just a normal 1" clamping curling iron I got at the drugstore. Thanks for the help! Smile

hey girl! try leaving the iron on your hair for a longer amount of time (but not too long, you dont want to singe your hair, eek!). also, try using a curl defining product before hand.

xoxo

Katie L.

by BabyDahl13 on 10/24/2012 4:03:52 PM

Hey so I have been almost positive this guy likes me...until today. He was flirting with me like usual and then I went to my next period which we have apart. Then when I got back everybody was saying that he likes me. He denied it but not in a mean way just an embarassed way. The rest of the day he flirted with me like usual. But I also know he likes this other girl and I have no idea how to take this. So was he just embarassed or was he telling the truth? And will this discourage him from asking me out in the future if he was just covering it up?

Hey girl! That's really strange, the same thing happened to me today. You know what I did? Shrugged it off! I'm continuing to talk and flirt with him, just being myself. If he likes another girl, so be it. I like him, and I can flirt with him if I want. Just be yourself and keep doing your thing! If he doesn't fall for ya then, he's not worth your time.

xoxo

Katie L.

by cookiemonster15 on 10/24/2012 3:56:38 PM

How do you ask guys for their numbers without being awkward? I want to get phone numbers from two of my guy friends...and they are just my good friends. I don't have a crush on either of them or anything. One of them has the locker next to me and the other one always comes to see him every morning. I was thinking of doing it then, but I never know how to put it. How do you ask guys for their numbers without being awkward or pushy?

hey girl! one way that I think is absolutely genius (and how my last bf got my number without being awkward) is by asking for the phone number for school. you can say, "I totally dont get what we're doing in math. I'm so going to text you so you can help me out! Wait, do I even have your number? Here, let me get it!" By making it about school, it's not creepy. Or, if you feel really close and not-awkward around a guy, just say why you want it. Something like, "How are we such good friends but we don't even have each others numbers?!" will do just fine.

xoxo

Katie L.

by bratz911 on 10/24/2012 3:49:38 PM

okay so i like this guy. i have liked him since the beginning of the school year. i feel like he thinks im strange and doesn't really like me because i can never be myself around him! everytime im with him i act all weird and different because its really hard to act natural. also, whenever im with him im also with one of my best friends, because we all sit at the same table in science.this makes it even worse because i am really weird with this one friend. how can i act more normal and not be as awkward? sometimes he talks to me but i mess it up by ignoring him and stuff. i don't want to ignore him but i always end up doing it! any tips? thanks and sorry it was so long!

hey girl! I'm not sure of you're focusing on the right stuff here. If he's the guy for you, he'll like you for YOU. if you have to change how you act around him, how is that any good? I get what you mean aobut being crazy around particular friends. You can tone it down a bit, but don't change who you are for him girl! To be yourself and act natural, just take a deep breath, and shake the nerves away. He's just human, right? Don't get caught up in the little things. Worry about having fun and being carefree. He'll be drawn to your positive attitude and fresh outlook.

xoxo

Katie L.

by iskate100 on 10/24/2012 3:47:25 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!
I like this guy that's a junior (I'm a sophomore) and he's in one of my classes. He sometimes does little things that I think is flirting, but I'm not sure. Then, I was on a field trip for that class and a guy he sometimes hang out with was in my car. The guy in my car asked these questions. 1. Do you have a boyfriend? 2. Did you have a date to homecoming? 3. Are you going to ask someone to sadies? You should.
This makes me think that his friend likes me because he has a girlfriend. What do you think?

hey chica! well, the clues add up, don't they? it's hard to say for sure, but you've definitely got some positive signs going on! keep flirting with him, and if you can get up the courage, totally ask him to sadies. good luck!

xoxo

Katie L.

by Pugglegirl1008 on 10/24/2012 3:42:31 PM

MOD MODMOD
I have no clue if my crush likes me. We talk almost everyday at school, but usually about homework or something, or he complements my drawings. WE text, and he said I was really nice once when we were texting. I said he was too. He uses a lot of smiley faces like this : ) when we text and says LOL and cool a lot. One time he texted me and meant to text his mom and was like omg im soooo sorry im sorry. When we talk he always keeps eye contact. he glances at me a lot and this morning me and my bff were walking around and walked by him and she said he was staring at me.Today at lunch I think he was staring at me, but my friend was in the way so I couldnt see him. My best friend asked if he liked me and he said as a friend but a less clsoe friend asked if he thought i was pretty and he said yes. I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOO confused. Do u think he likes me? Somedays he seems obviously into me, and others he seems like he just likes me as a friend. Thanks MOD! Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

heyyyy, girl! okay, this ones a little tough to decipher. I've been in your situation many times, so I get why you're confused. the best way to see if he likes you is to get more flirty when you talk. you two are definitely great friends, you just need to find out if he wants more than that. so hint at him some, and see where it gets you! or, take the initiative, and ask him to hang outside of school!

xoxo

Katie L.

by teampeetapercy on 10/24/2012 3:40:26 PM

Guys who are big flirts are so annoying to me LOL cause they always play around, and you never know if they like you or not! but great advice! I think that they are right. If the guy I liked, friend called me asked me, I don't think that I would say I like that person because I would want him to hear it first. not the friend.

by j4zm09 on 10/24/2012 2:15:31 PM

MOD MOD MOD Ok so this guy has been my crush for about 2 months and everyone had been saying that he likes me since he flirts with me alottt but i didnt believe it until a couple of days ago...ive texted him before but the other day was the first time that he actually text me first...we texted for like 3 hours and we ended up finding out that we like each other...he said that he likes other people though and it wouldnt be fair to me if we went out...he also said that he wanted to kiss me and asked if we could hang out the next day but we ended up not hanging out at all..what does all this mean? he also said i was pretty etc... he didnt talk to me as much today as he usually does....ahhh what do i do!

hey girl! okay, so he definitely likes you. the question is, how much? I'm not sure if you want to go for a guy who can't commit to a girl he likes. It sounds like he's much more interested in playing the field. If you're looking for bf material, I'm not so sure you'll find it in him!

xoxo

Katie L.

by zeus11 on 10/24/2012 1:57:02 PM

When I told my crush I liked him, he looked confused. He texted me that he was sorry and he had to tell me something Tuesday. I waited yesterday and looked my best. Then when I walked in the room, he said to his group of friends "What do I say???" And then they were all looking at me and his friend asked me something that sounded like "you guys are together?!" But then he changed it and asked me what grade I was in and what school I go to. What is all that supposed to mean? I'm kinda disappointed that my crush didn't tell me what he said he was going to tell me.

hey girl! it sounds like your guy is def confused about how he feels. while i want to say that hes crushin on ya, its a bit hard to tell. try having a private conversation with him. it doesnt help that all his friends were there! it SOUNDS like he was going to tell you he liked you, but I just can't be sure! try and score some one on one time so he can tell ya.

good luck! xoxo

Katie L.

by kittycatmeowmeowchelsea on 10/24/2012 11:43:35 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!
So there's this guy I like (I'll call him g) and people have told me that he knows I like him. Now there's this girl (I'll call her k) Who is nice to everyone but me. When I give her compliments she says thanks, but not the nice way. g and k I think are dating and they are SUPER popular. What should I do? I'm too nervous to ask him to go out w/ me

Hey girly, if G is dating someone, def don't ask him to go out with you. He would probably (and should!) say no if he is already seeing someone else. Wait until he is def single and then start flirting.

Lauren I.

by Raven0503 on 10/24/2012 7:26:00 AM

I started getting my period in June of 2010, and it's been two years after that. Is it still normal to be irregular? And how long does it take to get on a regular cycle?
Thanks,
~SecretID

Hey girly, this is totally normal, some women just get irregular cycles. You can talk to a doc about ways to make it more regular. In the mean time, just be ready!

Lauren I.

by SecretID on 10/24/2012 7:21:10 AM

MOd MOD MOD!!!!!!!
Ok so my family goes to this restraunt every Saturday (it's like a sit down fast food place, no drive thru but its not close to fancy lol) there's this guy who works there whose cute and looks about my age. I've noticed that he's states at me and when ever my family walk in or out he's always like hi or bye have a wonderful day ( I know it's part of his job but I've noticed a slight difference when others walk in) anyways I want to talk to him, but one he's working and two he lives a a different town than I do so its not like I can see him around when he's not working. Should I try (if so tips please! I've never flirted or even talked to a guy, I'm pretty shy) or just forget it??? Thanks for your time!!!

Hey girly, if you won't be able to see him outside of the restaurant, than it doesnt seem like flirting will get you too far. And it might be a little awkward if you start flirting with him in front of your parents. I would just enjoy the eye candy and save the flirting for someone who you'd be able to see outside of his job.

Lauren I.

by Misbubbles on 10/24/2012 6:33:30 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
The guy that ive liked for a while and I just recently started dating like a couple weeks ago. One of our friends asked us earlier about making it facebook official so we were talking about it, and he said he doesnt care and that i can put it up there if I want to. So do you think i should change my relationship status on Facebook, and if so, when?

Hey girly, if your dude is cool with making it 'official' go ahead and put it up. He already said he dosn't mind so it's all up to you.

Lauren I.

by acpowers on 10/24/2012 1:42:27 AM

Why don't mu comments show?

by cescalovescookies on 10/24/2012 12:59:41 AM