14 HOURS AGO Keep your white sneaks oh-so-fresh with these tips: http://t.co/MleytBzl7y pic.twitter.com/ei6mrVBhLo

15 HOURS AGO EXCLUSIVE: Get your princess on with @DisneyChannel this weekend!: http://t.co/P2QpInO51X pic.twitter.com/juRdmHQvIm

16 HOURS AGO EXCLUSIVE: 18-year-old author @caltabiano_anna talks writing, college and more: http://t.co/ihrsSLeD1B pic.twitter.com/0iC2OK9EnE

COMMENTS

15 so-cute jackets under $50

A girl can’t be expected to tread through winter without a few (or more) cute jackets to keep her warm, right? If you’re like most of us...

My doc says I have combination skin. But the thing is that my skin isn't oily. It's just dry. So can I have a suggestion for dry skin moisturizers that you can buy from a drugstore?. Some moisturizers don't work or just irritate my skin. and I won't be seeing my doc for a long long time. Please name a specific,effective drugstore moisturizer. Thank you

Hey azuki, try Burt's Bees Hydrating Lotion. I use their face wash, and my face is always moisturized and smooth. They're organic, so see if their products irritate your skin. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by azuki on 6/11/2013 5:58:54 PM

LOVE THEM!!!

by MountainLover456 on 11/20/2012 6:53:44 AM

MODMODMOD!!!!I have a meeting with y friend I haven't seen for 5 years and I saw her photos on fb:she's tot gorgeous(i'm not beautiful.idon't say that because of law confidence in myself, its just the truth).I would like to impress her a little. So what should I wear? I think we will be going to a movie then to bowling and to a cafe(its all in the mall).Oh and we also may go outside(idon't think we will but anyway)and its rather cold here. Can you tell the whole outfit from hair to shoes please? (btw idon't like short skirts only maxi skirts but i still prefer pants, NO dress and NO makeup)

Hey mininami28, wear a pair of pants with knee high boots, a cute sweater or leather jacket with a nice scarf and a beret. Be sure to wear a cute long necklace over the jacket or sweater, other jewelry and a fashionable purse. Try something different with your hair too.  Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by mininami28 on 11/4/2012 4:04:37 AM

I have the first bomber from target, but its in a mocha brown color! Matches great with neutral colors and sooo cozy!

by olivia817 on 11/3/2012 9:07:36 PM

MODMODMOD!!! So I have a meeting with a friend I didn't see for 5 years(actually we will be 4) and I wanted to wear this maxi black skirt and this electric blue blazer(sleeves are little down elbows). So i was wondering what kind of top should I wear? Its pretty cold here so i want something warm but not too much because i don't think we will be outside that much. Oh and also is it ok to wear light brown leather mocassin-like flats ?

Hey! if your blazer has 3/4 length sleeves I'd say maybe a v-neck sweater with short or rolled up sleeves would be cute and warm. and I think the mocassin idea is cuteSmile

Helen S.

by mininami28 on 11/3/2012 3:25:30 PM

once i saw this i went to target and got a leather jacket. i love it!! thanks so much for this post!<3

by ayyjayy22 on 10/30/2012 2:55:52 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
i need help. i live in canada, and the winters are really cold, so all the winter jackets i have are really thick and make me look like a marshmallow. do you have any suggestions for a warm winter jacket that its so thick and defines my waist? and also, since i live in canada and cant go to the states that often, the stores that i can go to are garage, american eagle, old navy, areopostale, forever 21 and h&m. thx!

Hey pumpkinpie31, definitely hit up h&m and forever21. I'm sure they'll have warm stylish coats. Two years ago I got a cute winter coat from H&M with a belt around the waist. You can also try shopping online. But try all those stores because you never know what you'll be able to find. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by pumpkinpie31 on 10/28/2012 10:13:38 PM

I'm thinking about being a mime for Halloween and do you think it would be better if I painted my face white? Or is their any way I could wear makeup that would go with the costume without painting my face white?
Thanks! Smile

Hey PeaceKool, you could do either one. I like the complete white face look the best though. Everyone will know automatically what your costume is. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by PeaceKool on 10/25/2012 9:57:21 PM

Love these jackets!!! Look amazing! Smile Especially the varsity jacket and the prep staple. Smile

by BabyDahl13 on 10/25/2012 6:33:39 PM

These jackets are cute, but they don't look very warm.... :L

by arcusashue on 10/25/2012 3:30:14 PM