1 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 3 glitz up the hallways with a $75 gift card from @love2designjwlz: http://t.co/Z8kM4k5FWQ

2 HOURS AGO Learning disabilities—the dos and don'ts of telling people: http://t.co/J8jR77O5ux

14 HOURS AGO Which summer sport's got ya game? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/Ici50wNgla

COMMENTS

No tricks here! 8 easy exercises for Halloween

‘Tis the season of candy gorging and cider guzzling. Counter all those extra calories with this wickedly-simple workout routine you can sneak into your holiday fun. Whether...

these workouts really do work

by iluvvgirrafffes on 10/29/2012 3:05:28 PM

MOD
Thanks, mod! I'll get to it!

by FaithPetrowski on 10/29/2012 7:50:32 AM

My crush told me he was doing basketball this season, and I want to be a cheerleader. I want to have a thinner stomach so I'll look good in a cheer outfit. I have till January to look good. What workout do I do to look good for him?
P.S. PLEASE DON'T SAY PUSH-UPS! Smile
~Thanks!~

Hey girlie, push ups are great for arm strength but not the solution for weight loss. Make sure you're eating lots of fruits and veggies and keeping track of your calories. And do cardio workouts like running, power walking or biking a few times a week to get in shape and lose weight. It'll take some hard work and motivation, but if you lose the weight in a slow and healthy way it'll be worth it!

Lauren T.

by FaithPetrowski on 10/28/2012 7:08:26 PM

mod mod mod!!
where i live its time for finals (exams) which means im super busy studying right now. i really want to tone up my calves, thighs and abs, possibly my butt and get good results pretty fast. is there any way to do this during such a busy time like now???

Hey girly, sure there is! You can get all this in during study breaks. Whenever you really feel like u need a study break, dedicate 5-10 minutes to each body part you want to tone. Good luck!

Lauren I.

by enriquette96 on 10/26/2012 1:49:58 AM

Hey guys, do you have any workouts i can to to get in shape for the spring, i know it's a long way away but i want to be in really good shape. Also, any good websites (besides here of course ;P) that have really good workouts to tone my legs that i can do inside or on an eliptical machine cuz its already too close outside where I live to exercise outside. Thanks in advance!

Hey IDKBoys, check out our Health and Fitness section. We have loads of articles on there for you to read. Just type something in the searchbar and scroll until you find what you want! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by IDKBoys on 10/26/2012 12:59:17 AM

okay so N is my first BF and I don't have any idea how to kiss... help please???

Hey IDKBoys, kissing will come to you when you're in the moment. You'll know when the time is right, and what to do will happen naturally. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by IDKBoys on 10/26/2012 12:55:21 AM

Great exercise ideas! A great way to stay in shape and moving during the holiday! Laughing

by EED13 on 10/25/2012 1:11:04 PM

i think the parents would think u were a little crazy if u lunged to hand out candy

by kyleigh1234 on 10/25/2012 10:48:44 AM

Hey girls! Ever need advice on family, friends, schoolwork, or anything else that's on your mind? Check out my advice queen page! I check it almost every day so if you have a question I will most likely answer in time. Thanks, have an awesome day! Smile

by ohheyitsjennyy on 10/24/2012 9:32:44 PM