7 HOURS AGO Skip the scars and heal your skin: http://t.co/oZ1zJSC0Wc

10 HOURS AGO Sleeping with makeup on? Talk about a big beauty no-no: http://t.co/dS4jko36NM

11 HOURS AGO The easiest move for totally toned thighs: http://t.co/Anf69Zawxq

COMMENTS

We're seeing Red: Our five hot new Tay Swift faves

Here at GL, we’re totally obsessed with all things Taylor Swift. The two-time cover girl is not only gorgeous and great singer, but she’s also...

I love 'The last time', 'stay stay stay', 'the lucky one'(Anyone think its kinda weird that she has songs that match the last Nicholus Sparks movie)'holy ground' 'trouble' 'starlight' almost all the songs

by -strawberry13 on 1/30/2013 12:54:12 AM

I bought this album and it is amazing!!!!! Ever since I have got it I have listened to the entire thing on repeat and haven't listened to anything else on my ipod because it's that amazing!!! I <3 The Last Time feat. Gary Lightbody from Snow Patrol!!! I hope her and Ed Sheeran end up together! They would be such a cute couple and they both are soooooo talented!!!I want to see her on the Red tour so bad!! I probably won't but one can hope,right?

by Rebekah0614 on 11/17/2012 4:18:15 PM

Have you heard of Taylor's possible thing for Ed Sheeran, I heard they were hanging out at her house together staying up late and writing songs together on the floor. Emm, "songs together on the floor" that sounds like more than just being with each other. Maybe this will end up being her guy and the love she always wanted.

The Kennedy guy was too young for her anyways.

by fashionqn on 11/1/2012 7:26:56 PM

My faves are "I knew you were trouble." and "Starlight"?
:{)

by HappySunshine on 10/25/2012 7:14:27 PM

I really want a copy of Red for my birthday! I love the song "I Knew You Were Trouble" Smile It's better then "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together"

by YouCanCallMeCat on 10/25/2012 6:39:35 PM

OMG! I love Taylor Swift! I bought the album on iTunes as soon as it came out!! I love all her songs Laughing

by justme_dontchange on 10/24/2012 10:53:44 PM

Oh. MY. ROWLING! ED SHEERAN!!!!!! I LURRRRRVE HIM!!!! WOW, JUST WOW! She was wise in choosing him. He's my favorite singer. Wow. His voice is so amazing. GO ED!

by Violeta2552 on 10/24/2012 9:48:33 PM

Yeah I was actually disappointed with this album. I like Red and Begin Again, and the duet with the guy from Snow Patrol, but I didn't think there were any standout songs on this album. They were all kinda boring, in my opinion. And no, I'm not a Taylor basher, I've been listening to her since back in 2006.

by volleyballhannah on 10/24/2012 9:18:24 PM

I LOVE the song: I Knew You Were Trouble!!! after only hearing it twice, i had the lyrics memorizedSmile

by myfatsquirrel on 10/24/2012 7:52:34 PM

I love Taylor! She is such a role model to me, and I especially love her song 22! I love the beat to 22 particularly. I haven't heard The Lucky One yet... I want to album, but my parents want me to wait. :p

by tropicdog on 10/24/2012 7:35:00 PM