14 HOURS AGO How to rock runway hair IRL—see how this amazing teen athlete did it! http://t.co/mPo0TquIk9 #GLBeauty

15 HOURS AGO Sporty style goes chic! Tell us your fave outfit to win!: @OfficialNFLShop http://t.co/sJQuKtqiBw

16 HOURS AGO Does playing hard to get really work out? We have the scoop: http://t.co/aDqcgy19Dr

COMMENTS

We're seeing Red: Our five hot new Tay Swift faves

Here at GL, we’re totally obsessed with all things Taylor Swift. The two-time cover girl is not only gorgeous and great singer, but she’s also...

people say Taylor should go back to country but there are country music in this album! She has always been a diverse singer in genres. For ex., the song"Better than revenge" by her is neither country nor new!!!! And she doesn't write all lovesongs ppl, seriously.

by peace77824 on 10/24/2012 7:22:30 PM

I love her new album!(: People complain that she's changing but you have to remember that she started when she was about 17. It's only typical that she changes a little bit and experiments with her music. Still love her no matter what. <3

by taylorswiftfan1233 on 10/24/2012 6:48:55 PM

My favorite is The Lucky One!

by hidi75 on 10/24/2012 6:06:56 PM

And All Too Well is a good song too. Reminds me of something from the '90s.

by realchk on 10/24/2012 5:15:24 PM

I am sooooo in love with this new album!!! especially everything has changed <3

by tswiftluver13 on 10/24/2012 5:10:00 PM

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this album. Everyone is saying she isn't country anymore but if you listen to Begin Again or The Lucky One I think it's pure country.

by kenziebieber7 on 10/24/2012 5:04:57 PM

This wasn't my favorite album she has done. I was actually a little disappointed, but there are songs that I LOVE LOVE LOVE, like I Knew You Were Trouble, The Lucky One, Begin Again, We Are Never Getting Back Together,22,and Everything Has Changed.

by realchk on 10/24/2012 4:42:10 PM

OMG I LOOOOOOVE "I knew you were trouble". I keep replaying it on my ipd so I can learn to sing it in the shower lol!

by cookiemonster15 on 10/24/2012 3:58:26 PM

:"(

by holleratstacy on 10/24/2012 3:57:30 PM

I LOVE TAYLOR!!! So I got the deluxe edition of "Red" as soon as it came out at Target. (I also got a shirt.) Out of these five songs from the album I would have to say my favorite would have to be "22" or "Stay Stay Stay". Right now I am listening to 22 and my school did a scholastic program with her so we had a live video chat with her. IT ROCKED!!!!! I LOVE TAYLOR!!!

by BabyDahl13 on 10/24/2012 3:52:24 PM