Bridget M.

is modding

8 HOURS AGO 6 heart-pumpin' holiday jams to jam out to: http://t.co/ZcwVtiUtBF

11 HOURS AGO Tired of people thinking you're the dumb girl? http://t.co/H9Pby1wY88

12 HOURS AGO Gorgeous winter skin in just 4 easy steps: http://t.co/ZkWi31pHvW

COMMENTS

We're seeing Red: Our five hot new Tay Swift faves

Here at GL, we’re totally obsessed with all things Taylor Swift. The two-time cover girl is not only gorgeous and great singer, but she’s also...

I love 'The last time', 'stay stay stay', 'the lucky one'(Anyone think its kinda weird that she has songs that match the last Nicholus Sparks movie)'holy ground' 'trouble' 'starlight' almost all the songs

by -strawberry13 on 1/30/2013 12:54:12 AM

I bought this album and it is amazing!!!!! Ever since I have got it I have listened to the entire thing on repeat and haven't listened to anything else on my ipod because it's that amazing!!! I <3 The Last Time feat. Gary Lightbody from Snow Patrol!!! I hope her and Ed Sheeran end up together! They would be such a cute couple and they both are soooooo talented!!!I want to see her on the Red tour so bad!! I probably won't but one can hope,right?

by Rebekah0614 on 11/17/2012 4:18:15 PM

Have you heard of Taylor's possible thing for Ed Sheeran, I heard they were hanging out at her house together staying up late and writing songs together on the floor. Emm, "songs together on the floor" that sounds like more than just being with each other. Maybe this will end up being her guy and the love she always wanted.

The Kennedy guy was too young for her anyways.

by fashionqn on 11/1/2012 7:26:56 PM

My faves are "I knew you were trouble." and "Starlight"?
:{)

by HappySunshine on 10/25/2012 7:14:27 PM

I really want a copy of Red for my birthday! I love the song "I Knew You Were Trouble" Smile It's better then "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together"

by YouCanCallMeCat on 10/25/2012 6:39:35 PM

OMG! I love Taylor Swift! I bought the album on iTunes as soon as it came out!! I love all her songs Laughing

by justme_dontchange on 10/24/2012 10:53:44 PM

Oh. MY. ROWLING! ED SHEERAN!!!!!! I LURRRRRVE HIM!!!! WOW, JUST WOW! She was wise in choosing him. He's my favorite singer. Wow. His voice is so amazing. GO ED!

by Violeta2552 on 10/24/2012 9:48:33 PM

Yeah I was actually disappointed with this album. I like Red and Begin Again, and the duet with the guy from Snow Patrol, but I didn't think there were any standout songs on this album. They were all kinda boring, in my opinion. And no, I'm not a Taylor basher, I've been listening to her since back in 2006.

by volleyballhannah on 10/24/2012 9:18:24 PM

I LOVE the song: I Knew You Were Trouble!!! after only hearing it twice, i had the lyrics memorizedSmile

by myfatsquirrel on 10/24/2012 7:52:34 PM

I love Taylor! She is such a role model to me, and I especially love her song 22! I love the beat to 22 particularly. I haven't heard The Lucky One yet... I want to album, but my parents want me to wait. :p

by tropicdog on 10/24/2012 7:35:00 PM

people say Taylor should go back to country but there are country music in this album! She has always been a diverse singer in genres. For ex., the song"Better than revenge" by her is neither country nor new!!!! And she doesn't write all lovesongs ppl, seriously.

by peace77824 on 10/24/2012 7:22:30 PM

I love her new album!(: People complain that she's changing but you have to remember that she started when she was about 17. It's only typical that she changes a little bit and experiments with her music. Still love her no matter what. <3

by taylorswiftfan1233 on 10/24/2012 6:48:55 PM

My favorite is The Lucky One!

by hidi75 on 10/24/2012 6:06:56 PM

And All Too Well is a good song too. Reminds me of something from the '90s.

by realchk on 10/24/2012 5:15:24 PM

I am sooooo in love with this new album!!! especially everything has changed <3

by tswiftluver13 on 10/24/2012 5:10:00 PM

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this album. Everyone is saying she isn't country anymore but if you listen to Begin Again or The Lucky One I think it's pure country.

by kenziebieber7 on 10/24/2012 5:04:57 PM

This wasn't my favorite album she has done. I was actually a little disappointed, but there are songs that I LOVE LOVE LOVE, like I Knew You Were Trouble, The Lucky One, Begin Again, We Are Never Getting Back Together,22,and Everything Has Changed.

by realchk on 10/24/2012 4:42:10 PM

OMG I LOOOOOOVE "I knew you were trouble". I keep replaying it on my ipd so I can learn to sing it in the shower lol!

by cookiemonster15 on 10/24/2012 3:58:26 PM

:"(

by holleratstacy on 10/24/2012 3:57:30 PM

I LOVE TAYLOR!!! So I got the deluxe edition of "Red" as soon as it came out at Target. (I also got a shirt.) Out of these five songs from the album I would have to say my favorite would have to be "22" or "Stay Stay Stay". Right now I am listening to 22 and my school did a scholastic program with her so we had a live video chat with her. IT ROCKED!!!!! I LOVE TAYLOR!!!

by BabyDahl13 on 10/24/2012 3:52:24 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
What are some cute group costumes for Halloween? My two neighbourhood friends and I are going but we don't know what to be. We were going to be powerpuff girls but that fell through. Another idea is Tigger, Eeyore, and Piglet, but I don't know what we would need for that. Any ideas?

Hey girl! I love the Pooh ideas. My friends and I were the Jo Bros one year, maybe you could do that? Or 3/5 of One Direction! You could also try wizard of oz, teletubbies ( I did that another year!), etc. think movies, books, and tv shows!

xoxo