9 HOURS AGO RT @russettvirtue: @sierra_furtado i just found you in my magazine what a time to be alive

9 HOURS AGO Decorating the office with fresh blooms and #GLsabrina 💐

10 HOURS AGO Thinking about Christmas cookies like...

Dip 'n' ditch dunce

I was at a school dance with my crush, who had asked me to dance with him. Right when he began to lower me into a...

i blame the girl that called him
one Q why did he come O.o

by kellian on 2/2/2013 6:30:03 PM

by SportyGirl1134 on 12/2/2012 7:48:05 PM

ouch. literally.

by sarah <3 on 11/17/2012 10:33:04 PM

ohmygod im sooooooooooooo sorry about your embarrasment! that guy is evil!

by ashbabe567765 on 11/8/2012 12:01:02 AM

That is so mean!

by angel5919 on 11/2/2012 11:01:27 PM

ok so can you explain to me what winter formal is exactly? im a freshman in high school and ours is coming up. how formal is it? like long prom dresses or short nice dresses? and i think it is bring a date but usually how serious is it? sorry any info would be awesome! thanks! ps we don't have a homecoming so it is early in the year in early december

hey girl! well, it really depends on your school what the norm dress code is. try asking around with upperclassmen friends who might be able to give you a more exact answer. at most dances, there are girls who go with dates and girls who go with friends. you decide what you're comfy with!

Katie L.

by evsportsgirl98 on 10/30/2012 3:22:34 PM

Hey all! I'm really good at giving advice. so if you can trust me, let me know what's been buggin ya lately and maybe I can help ya out! Ask about anything from guys to family and everything you can possibly think of to ask!
Just vist my advice queen page. I'm on every single day. So guess what! NO WAITING!!! Looking forward to helping ya out!

by Becca<3's you on 10/29/2012 9:03:17 PM

I'm sorry babe! <3 Next time you see your crush you should go up to him and tell him off for being such a jerk.

by DancePartyChick200 on 10/29/2012 8:24:39 PM

no guy would EVER do that to me or i would give him a piece of my mind!

by wesdelwarrior on 10/28/2012 8:51:54 PM

So there is this guy I like. I really want to start talking to him and flirting. Sometimes I think he does to but sometimes I don't. I can't tell if he is being friendly or flirting with these certain girls. So one time, when I was hanging out with his best friend, he put his arm around me and screamed "Third wheel"! It was funny, had to be there. Then at a party he said hi to me. Then he did again later like he wanted to talk to me. Sometimes I catch him looking at me. Maybe I am trying to believe he is. Idk. So any advice? Thank you!
PS Super cute, he is on the basketball team, athletic, tall, funny, we only have study hall together every morning

Hey! My advice is just to go with the flow and not worry about what his exact feelings are. If you guys have fun together and flirt sometimes, leave it at that for now, and just get to know him better. that way you both have fun but you don't feel as much stress or pressure to define terms. You're young! have fun! good luck, girl!

Helen S.

by lovemoi on 10/27/2012 1:02:57 AM

What is your fave class in school?

WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?