12 HOURS AGO Which summer sport's got ya game? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/Ici50wNgla

14 HOURS AGO Tell us how you feel in our survey about smoking: http://t.co/6Q9EeXv0yg

15 HOURS AGO 5 fun fitness guru videos: http://t.co/ltFmHhPXLG

COMMENTS

Dip 'n' ditch dunce

I was at a school dance with my crush, who had asked me to dance with him. Right when he began to lower me into a...

What a jerk!! That is so not cool!! >Frown

by silverspur on 10/26/2012 9:07:34 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
sorry for this being so of topic, but I am on my seventh period and its becoming really weird whenever it "comes out" it sounds like its farting. Why?? How can I stop it??
PS this is awkward

Hey girly, you probably just have air trapped in there that's trying to get out along with your period. It's normal and NBD. You could always try jumping up and down to get it out. Good luck!

Lauren I.

by misshealthy on 10/26/2012 8:53:38 AM

If that was my friend that got dropped down, I would have punched him.

by Gabriella123 on 10/25/2012 10:49:08 PM

:0 what a meanie!

by Butterflygirl14 on 10/25/2012 7:15:29 PM

what JERKS! and by jerks, i mean that guy and the girl who called out his name!

by myfatsquirrel on 10/25/2012 6:57:10 PM

It's sorta the girl that called out her crushes name's fault. I mean really? She has to have done that on purpose. And i think she would know.

by YouCanCallMeCat on 10/25/2012 6:42:22 PM

All I can say is wow!!!!

by Lizzylizard101 on 10/25/2012 5:42:17 PM

LOL my friend submitted this, and yeah, I almost punched him I was so ticked off.

by cheerfulcheer on 10/25/2012 5:34:52 PM

WOW. That is insanly wrong!!!!!

by kjm62 on 10/25/2012 4:41:13 PM

Omg thats not cool. First of all he is kind of cheating. Second he dropped you thats not right

by hgrules on 10/25/2012 3:26:51 PM