AN HOUR AGO 5 ways to rock beanies like a b0$$: http://t.co/ejqfA67qyW

2 HOURS AGO "I'm not into guys...what's wrong with me?!" http://t.co/sG0oX60xAU

3 HOURS AGO 8 adorbs vests under 40 bucks (you're welcome): http://t.co/t9WgBdLGSb

COMMENTS

Rule your school! 8 steps to self confidence

Your teacher is calling on people at random, that cutie might actually be looking in your direction and you already got the last three problems wrong. Don’t...

so there's this guy in my choir class who sits right next to me every day (literally 6 inches away). i flirt with him all the time and ask him stuff. he flirts back and retaliates questions. he winks at me and smiles when i smile at him and gets kinda physical with me like "shoving me" (brushing up against my shoulder) and putting his hand in my face (so i have to entwine my hand in his and hold it down).we had a thing when i was a sevie and he was a freshman but it was just a bet (he lost) i found out. now imma freshman and he's a junior. he's sweet and he's uber good at bball which i used to play so we talk about that. he doesnt date during bball season cuz it distracts him. any advice how to get closer to him? (mayb bf)?

Hey girlie, just keep doing what you're doing. Get his phone number so you can text him and maybe see him outside of school. Good luck!

Lauren T.

by alindgren on 1/9/2013 6:07:02 PM

Mod Mod Mod!
I'm 13 and I'm 5'7 and 98lbs and I have a 24 inch waist, but 32' hips and they make me feel fat. :/ I'm not trying to seek attention just wondering if that's normal

Hey girlie, some girls have larger hips. It's nothing to be embarrassed about or self-conscious about. Be confident in your body and find clothes that flatter it.

Lauren T.

by xoxojillianxo on 1/9/2013 5:36:35 PM

I've went to all my classes on my new schedule. And I absolutely hate every single one of my new classes. The teachers are young and don't seem to know how to teach well. And in my typing class I'm going to fail because all the keyboard covers are too big for the keyboard. And in every new class I just feel lonely there are some acquaintances of mine that I talk to in some of my classes but I'm still lonely. My classes last semester I didn't feel that lonely and I didn't have friends in any of my classes either. And overall school has gone from fun to down right depressing. What can I do to make school fun again and less lonely? Please help?

Hey girlie, give it a chance. Your teachers might surprise you and you have the whole semester to make new friends in your classes. Be positive, smile and make it fun!

Lauren T.

by HockeyLuver on 1/9/2013 5:24:47 PM

Mod mod mod
I have a huge crush on this boy. It's sort of awkward because I'm way taller than him, we are both shy, and he has no experience with girls. I have no oppurtunities to talk to him, but if I did I would have nothing to say.And if I had something to say I would be too scared to say it. I'm sick of calling it a good day when he looks at me. What's important to know is I don't want to date him. I'm crazy about him and i think he's adorable, but I just want to get to know him and be friends. Any ideas?

Hey girlie, any chance you get say hi! Even if you're just walking past him take the time to say hello to him. It'll make sure that he notices you and he'll think you're friendly and hopefully give him some incentive to try to talk to you.

Lauren T.

by Strawberries101 on 1/9/2013 5:04:54 PM

Mod Mod Mod!!!!
Can you give me any advice on how to study better? And during science i sit with the populars and they talk all the time and i cant focus on work and when we do experiments, they make me do all the work. How do i tell them to be quiet and to help me and not tell their friends that im like bossy?

hey girl! you just need to be honest and tell them you're worried about your grade and that you want to do well. if you're honest and kind they won't think youre bossy!

Katie L.

by Jklolsmile on 1/9/2013 4:54:39 PM

I dunno if I can have confidence anymore at school.....cause I, uh *blahhhhhhh*ed everywhere in 5th period today. Gonna be the major news at school tomorrow.

by wesdelwarrior on 1/9/2013 3:21:13 PM

Mod mod mod
So it really seems like my crush at karate likes me. He likes to pat my head, tickle my neck, and rest his arm on my shoulder. He is trying to get to know my family lol. One day, he asked me if I like him, and just to be safe I said "no, just as a friend". He took it hard the next day I saw him, but eventually he got over it. Yesterday, him and his friend wouldn't let me inside the door (they were joking) and they were laughing and smiling. He saw that I didn't find it funny after awhile, so he opened the door and I said sarcastically "thank you" and he played with my hair! I ran after him and rubbed his back and he stood next to me while I was stretching. Nothing really happened after that. How can I get him to ask me out? Is it ok for the girl to make a move? Maybe he didn't see the message, so should I write "I like you" on a sticky note and stick it on his shirt or forehead? Thanks (:

hey girl! hmm, I feel like I've talked to you about this sitch before but then again maybe I'm going crazy. I tihnk the note idea is really cute!

xoxo

Katie L.

by britishgurl on 1/9/2013 11:51:19 AM

i love this article Smile makes me feel good in the inside Smile

by islandgirl23 on 1/9/2013 6:47:42 AM