AN HOUR AGO Are your parents going through a divorce? This could help: http://t.co/vGmCtRorQz pic.twitter.com/q8gIMYRLCY

2 HOURS AGO Let's be real—eyeliner isn't easy. Get tips, tricks and fixes here: http://t.co/0w7PNrlmip pic.twitter.com/lEbux2G7ZD

3 HOURS AGO Say goodbye to your peskiest pimples: http://t.co/AAsrw6vZiz pic.twitter.com/iOZOhTrs24

COMMENTS

Celeb Style Fear Fest: The looks that made us scream

Throughout 2012, we’ve definitely seen some outfits that have sent us shrieking out of the room. Sometimes, we are left drooling over the red carpet, and sometimes...

wow, this was kinda mean. i liked miley's,. jennifers was actually really pretty, dunno why you said it was "far to neon and slit far too high", and demis would be really pretty without that hair.

by soccerlover99 on 10/28/2012 8:36:33 PM

Why is everyone talking about GL? its a joke! For halloween! I mean C'mon everyone was talking about miley's suit jacket with no pants! GL really didn't even say anything wrong.

by j4zm09 on 10/28/2012 8:01:15 PM

ha, some of those were pretty scary! but yeah, people are right this is teaching girls that making fun of someone is funny.

by Glitterheart16 on 10/28/2012 7:53:20 PM

this is why girls bully each other... they see magazines bully celebrities and think it's okay. not cool, GL

by heathuuuur on 10/28/2012 6:47:25 PM

miley and demi= scared 4 life

by aki2000 on 10/28/2012 6:14:37 PM

I'm not surprised Lady Gaga wore that and what Katy Perry wore but I don't think Carly and Demi's dresses were that bad. I think the worst one would have to be Lady Gaga's or Miley's.

by Lex1 on 10/28/2012 12:44:59 PM

I thought GL wasn't into judging people.... guess I thought wrong!

by LLL328 on 10/28/2012 12:40:01 PM

I think the Lady Gaga look was the most frightful. There were not any I think you missed

by otter77 on 10/28/2012 12:36:54 PM

Miley's and that Gwen lady was just too over the top revealing ! I expected from you lady gaga! Frown but still kool Katy Perry's dress is epic! Her face matched her dress! I like the pinkish cream colOr with the wacky hat but she could've done sooo much better! Wide awake dress with the purple dress looking like a vampire was drop head killer! I still think Katy and gaga were the best because I always expect more from those two! But I still love them even though this wasn't their best? Happy belated birthday by 3 days Katy! Enjoy being 28! Laughing my 13th birthday is tomorrow! How great I'd that well for me! Smile

by Susmita24 on 10/28/2012 12:33:32 PM

i'm sorry but everything on miley is baddd, the jacket dress thing the hair and the makeup!! UGH!

by xoxojillianxo on 10/28/2012 12:15:28 PM

You let her BFF borrow your fave top for a party last Saturday but when she returns it, it looks nothing like the top you remember buying. It has holes, stains and only one shoulder. What do you say to your gal pal?

Win VIP back-to-school swag with GL's Backstage Pass giveaway!

We rounded up the best back-to-school books and the most exciting new games—and you could win 'em all! Just CLICK HERE to enter.