10 HOURS AGO Are you starting school tomorrow? Here's how to catch your crush's attention on day ONE!: http://t.co/ofBwTb4oVC pic.twitter.com/Wh8MQ6zcjB

12 HOURS AGO Falling in love is tough, especially when it's with your BFF...: http://t.co/8Y2agARy2S pic.twitter.com/WMunvAkTVq

13 HOURS AGO This trick will make babysitting WAY easier!: http://t.co/gk6VwMEJXc pic.twitter.com/tTYCbWmI1T

COMMENTS

Get super sleek strands like Zendaya

We loved Zendaya’s straight ‘n’ sleek locks as she strutted her stuff at the Shake It Up dance off earlier this month. Wanna try your hand at...

i was wondering how do i get my hair to be long like hers for natural hair and when i get to school my hair frizzes up what should i do

by nellyforeva on 11/3/2012 6:02:32 PM

when i flat iron my hair when i get to school my hair frizzes up and i was wondering what can make my natural hair grow longer

by nellyforeva on 11/3/2012 6:00:17 PM

the thing with my hair is when i get to school my hair frizzes up and i want my hair to grow faster what should i put in my hair that is for natural hair?

by nellyforeva on 11/3/2012 5:58:19 PM

I actually think her hair looks weird. Her bangs have a slight curl at the end but the rest of her hair doesn't.

by LovePeaceHope on 11/1/2012 6:05:32 PM

tatigirl19 it should.

by hidi75 on 10/27/2012 6:16:19 PM

does this work if your dominican?

by tatigirl19 on 10/27/2012 2:28:36 PM

Cool.

by ising990 on 10/27/2012 11:25:15 AM

Thank you! i've been wondering how to get my hair like hers, I have super tight curls.

by pinkcupcakezrule on 10/27/2012 9:05:10 AM

Get a professional manicure at home by simply exfoliating and moisturizing your hands before painting your nails. They’ll look great and you’ll save money!

You’re stranded after practice waiting for your ride (which is considerably late!). Luckily you have ____ to keep you busy.

Win VIP back-to-school swag with GL's Backstage Pass giveaway!

We rounded up the best back-to-school books and the most exciting new games—and you could win 'em all! Just CLICK HERE to enter.