5 HOURS AGO Hey fit chicks, say hello to your new favorite workout: http://t.co/GZ50ygVlNX

8 HOURS AGO Which character from @thegivermovie are you? Take the quiz and find out: http://t.co/V1rdFyMROQ

9 HOURS AGO The thigh gap thing has gone far enough #BodyPeace: http://t.co/9KEmVRd8uf

COMMENTS

Get super sleek strands like Zendaya

We loved Zendaya’s straight ‘n’ sleek locks as she strutted her stuff at the Shake It Up dance off earlier this month. Wanna try your hand at...

i was wondering how do i get my hair to be long like hers for natural hair and when i get to school my hair frizzes up what should i do

by nellyforeva on 11/3/2012 6:02:32 PM

when i flat iron my hair when i get to school my hair frizzes up and i was wondering what can make my natural hair grow longer

by nellyforeva on 11/3/2012 6:00:17 PM

the thing with my hair is when i get to school my hair frizzes up and i want my hair to grow faster what should i put in my hair that is for natural hair?

by nellyforeva on 11/3/2012 5:58:19 PM

I actually think her hair looks weird. Her bangs have a slight curl at the end but the rest of her hair doesn't.

by LovePeaceHope on 11/1/2012 6:05:32 PM

tatigirl19 it should.

by hidi75 on 10/27/2012 6:16:19 PM

does this work if your dominican?

by tatigirl19 on 10/27/2012 2:28:36 PM

Cool.

by ising990 on 10/27/2012 11:25:15 AM

Thank you! i've been wondering how to get my hair like hers, I have super tight curls.

by pinkcupcakezrule on 10/27/2012 9:05:10 AM