9 HOURS AGO RT @crystalalma: HEY HEY! My mixed chicks review is upppp! Check out @girlslifemag for the deats! http://t.co/SGrbIiUK5U 💆🏾💁🏾💖 http:/pic.twitter.com/WsdyrnFnG7t.co…

10 HOURS AGO Reason #427 why #GLfashbash is going to be amazing this year? This guy 👉�@Spencermusic1c1. See ya on 8/8 in Baltimorepic.twitter.com/UDWNpqFIGSGS

11 HOURS AGO We had a blast sharing internship advice (like this!) at the #InternQueenParty DC tonight. #Chicago, you're next! https://t.co/GIv46eETBy

COMMENTS

Get super sleek strands like Zendaya

We loved Zendaya’s straight ‘n’ sleek locks as she strutted her stuff at the Shake It Up dance off earlier this month. Wanna try your hand at...

i was wondering how do i get my hair to be long like hers for natural hair and when i get to school my hair frizzes up what should i do

by nellyforeva on 11/3/2012 6:02:32 PM

when i flat iron my hair when i get to school my hair frizzes up and i was wondering what can make my natural hair grow longer

by nellyforeva on 11/3/2012 6:00:17 PM

the thing with my hair is when i get to school my hair frizzes up and i want my hair to grow faster what should i put in my hair that is for natural hair?

by nellyforeva on 11/3/2012 5:58:19 PM

I actually think her hair looks weird. Her bangs have a slight curl at the end but the rest of her hair doesn't.

by LovePeaceHope on 11/1/2012 6:05:32 PM

tatigirl19 it should.

by hidi75 on 10/27/2012 6:16:19 PM

does this work if your dominican?

by tatigirl19 on 10/27/2012 2:28:36 PM

Cool.

by ising990 on 10/27/2012 11:25:15 AM

Thank you! i've been wondering how to get my hair like hers, I have super tight curls.

by pinkcupcakezrule on 10/27/2012 9:05:10 AM

Going out? Try swiping some eyeliner just onto your lower lash line. You’ll look made up in a flash, and it’ll be a lighter look than if you did a full rim.

You let her BFF borrow your fave top for a party last Saturday but when she returns it, it looks nothing like the top you remember buying. It has holes, stains and only one shoulder. What do you say to your gal pal?

Win it: Visit all your favorite villains in The Isle of the Lost!

CLICK HERE for your chance to win.