38 MINUTES AGO Next time someone makes fun of your red hair, remember this: http://t.co/ErPfCK0SqX

1 HOURS AGO Poor @zaynmalik! Feel better, bae: http://t.co/8Y3YrAyHVu 💔

2 HOURS AGO He kissed her for the camera...super creepy or really romantic? You decide: http://t.co/8dhBG6Wo0v

COMMENTS

Watch this: Women rock the vote with this musical PSA

Rock ‘n’ roller Lesley Gore recorded her hit single “You Don’t Own Me” in 1964 when she was 17 years old. Then, it was a fiercely...

I AGEE PUGGLLEGIRL1008! Think about it everyone. Abortion is, in my beleif and religion, like killing a baby. You are taking away someone's life, even before it started. Even though the sometimes the situation is bad and it seems to be the best option, it's not. Everyone is born into this world for a reason, but you just took that chilld's life. I agree with Romney on this one. Sorry to anyone who feels greatly offended, but I do believe abortion is wrong.

by alexia_directioner<3 on 10/31/2012 12:46:52 AM

Okay, calm down people. I don't think either of the two are any great. I don't know much about Romney, but Obama is taking away religous freedom and is letting people live off of other's money. And GL, don't think ur NOT trying to press a political view on ur viewers.

by dancethenightaway on 10/27/2012 6:41:03 PM

Wow, I have to really think about this one, but I don't think it will be good.
Our teacher talked about both candidates equally but one thing she said, if anyone ever says, this guy is going to take away your freedom or this guy is going to take away your rights, run as far away from people like that because they are close minded. I think she said it because one person cant force and take away anything from you. I think she is right.

by fashionqn on 10/26/2012 5:45:34 PM

Everyone has an opinion, and we need to be respectful of other peoples' opinions. So it doesn't matter that GL put up something supporting Obama cuz they were respectful of Romney!!

by genieinabottle on 10/26/2012 4:49:49 PM

I definitely agree with Pugglegirl 1008 and hifroyo. I am against any abortion, and don't think Romney will be in any way restricting rights that are important for us to have. I kind of like the song, but not in this context. I think GL was not wise is putting something on their website that so obviously supports Obama, unless they are going to find something that supports Romney, too. I believe that Romney is definitely the better chioce; Obama will most likely only get our country in more trouble and get us in deeper dept. Oh, and I AM a teen girl.

by ceahorse on 10/26/2012 8:04:50 AM

Personally I think repealing the law is a good idea. I am against abortion of any sort. I feel that planned parenthood is a bad program because it provides contraceptives, to young women. Some contraceptives cause cancer! I think that their needs to be a president who can actually fix healthcare for the better, not obamacare.

by Pugglegirl1008 on 10/25/2012 10:44:51 PM

Women do not completely run the world. Men have strengths too. Mitt romney is going to be a true leader. In my opinion obama should not win. He promises so much and gives us so little. If Mitt Romney wins, us women will still have our freedoms. Mitt Romney will turn our country around (in a good way). He will be a great leader, i actually watch presidential debates. Meanwhile you fellow women like myself dont know what your talking about because i doubt all of you are into politics. I also think by you girls saying this that your completely against Mitt and going for Obama. Youre just phemonists. If you have been watching the preaidential debates then you have realized that Obama has been interuptive and sloppy. Obama is just going to ruin our country even more than he already has. In my opinion GO ROMNEY & RYAN!! This is coming from a girls life reader (tween)

by hifroyo on 10/25/2012 9:58:41 PM

Just another reason Mitt Romney is not the choice... GO GIRLS!

by LovePeaceHope on 10/25/2012 8:36:01 PM

I'm sorry,but I have to agree with mmo'g.

by iluvmusic♥ on 10/25/2012 7:44:26 PM

lol i used this song in my report for school. i've never heard of it before then

by myfatsquirrel on 10/25/2012 7:36:05 PM