8 HOURS AGO Real talk—my room was clean... then I needed a shirt: http://t.co/zfG1nfcONo

11 HOURS AGO Kick your costume up a notch with 6 Halloween beauty DIYs: http://t.co/1KW6HBlNQb

12 HOURS AGO Put THIS on your pie: http://t.co/7BjsohLMXk

COMMENTS

Wow-mazing white chocolate cranberry drop cookies

Almost anyone who’s ever tried white chocolate and cranberries together will tell you it’s a winning combination. The mild, creamy-sweet white chocolate and zingy-tasting fresh berries balance...

Thanks! Lauren T.

by BabyBallerina on 11/18/2012 9:08:43 PM

MOD! MOD! MOD!
I was kind of thinking a decorative thing.

Sorry girlie, I misunderstood. You could buy a wooden plaque at a craft store and some paint to decorate it with. Or you could decorate a vase or candle holder.

Lauren T.

by BabyBallerina on 11/18/2012 8:47:02 PM

MOD! MOD! MOD!
I really want to make something for my house that is festive for the holidays. Any ideas?

Hey girlie, search online for Christmas cookie recipes. Find something that's not too complicated and make it for your family.

Lauren T.

by BabyBallerina on 11/18/2012 8:37:51 PM

This looks so yummy and festive! I love the holidays!

by BabyBallerina on 11/18/2012 7:40:48 PM

Mod Mod Mod
One of my friend has been relly negative drama queen and kinda mean to me latelys and I want to stop being friends but shes clinging to me. I feel bad for her cuz her fam is messd up she doesnt have many friends and has lot of health issues but shes mean and a bad influence how do I stop being her friennd or get her to stop clinging to me w/o being mean?

Hey girlie, just try to stop paying less attention to her. You don't want to burn any bridges so you still want to be friendly to her. Just stop asking her to do the things that you usually do together and start spending more time with your other friends.

Lauren T.

by teampeetapercy on 11/18/2012 6:51:26 PM

MOd mod mod
Do you know how much it would cost to fix the blinkers in a 1985 sports car? my grandparents neighbor is selling one and i kinda want it i can drive in a year and a half it only like 700 dollars but thers a lot of things to fix. Thx!

Hey girlie, I don't know how much that would cost, and without knowing the model and the damage it would be hard to find that out. I would say that a 1985 sports car is a risk. The parts are hard to find because they're so old and it might not hold up very well in the long run.

Lauren T.

by teampeetapercy on 11/18/2012 6:49:58 PM

Mod mod mod
I want to know if my crush likes me. We used to talk almost every day till a week ago when we got new seats. A month ago I got his # from a friend and texted him We started talknig and he said I was really nice and used smileys and said he would text me the day after. (He didn't so I texted him at like 7 pm) Anyways this girl asked him if he thought I was pretty and he said yeah but my BFF whos also his friend asked if liked me and he said no, just as a friend. It sounds like he likes me but now I think he doesnt anymore and he thinks Im annoying or something. How should I not annoy him and do u think he likes me or he used to like me? He nevers texts me first, I don't text him a lot just like 2 times a week maybe. Am I bugging him he always texts back quickly and talks but doesnt use smileys and we barely talk face to face Im RLLY confused help me? Thanks!

Hey girlie, I don't think 2 times a week is enough to bug him. But I would suggest backing off for a little bit. If he never texts you  first then he might not be interested. Give him a chance to text you first and see if he seems to miss your texts.

Lauren T.

by teampeetapercy on 11/18/2012 6:48:46 PM

GL, you are just full of great ideas! This looks scrumptious!!!

*******************************HEYGIRLS!!!!!!**************************************
You need some advice on boys, mean girls, books, friendship troubles, family, holidays, ANYTHING? Or do u just want to chat about nothing in particular?
JOIN CLUB ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Most positions are open, PLS JOIN LOVE YA!!!!!!!!

by puddinface7 on 11/18/2012 8:01:25 AM