12 HOURS AGO It's official—we're obsessing over Jacquie Lee's new EP: http://t.co/dHZwPbO3da

15 HOURS AGO Homework? What homework? #Crewel is on @wattpad for free! #bookworm #bookclub http://t.co/TsLFsrnwAH

16 HOURS AGO Join the GL gram fam and follow us on Insta for pretty pix and behind-the-scenes snaps: http://t.co/Umf3MGtn7Y

COMMENTS

6 ways to sweeten your BF's day

We’ve all heard that it’s the little things that count. And we know that there are some small gestures that guys do every once in a while...

mod mod mod mod mod
Okay so me and my boyfriend have been going out for almost 11 months and I'm 15 and he's 16. I want to get him a present just to thank him for being amazing and remind him how much I love him. Do you have any ideas on what I could give him? thanks so much xoxo

Hey girl, homemade is the way to go with guys and people in general! Bake him his favorite treat and give him a handwritten letter about how much he means to you and your favorite memories. I guarantee you he'll keep the note for years to come!

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by gleek97 on 11/19/2012 7:59:41 PM

I wish my bf would do any of the things you mentioned, any tips for a girl with a childish bf?

by oneoftheodd on 11/6/2012 4:57:21 PM

MOD!MOD!MOD!
TWO THINGS:
1.I MADE OUT FOR THE FIRST TIME AND IT WAS AMAZING BUT NOT WAT I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE. I THINK ABOUT IT AND IT KINDA SCARES ME! I WANNA ASK MY BOYFREIND IF WE CAN SLOW DOWN A LITTLE BUR IM SCARED OD WAT HE'LL SAY:/
2.ME AND MY BEST GUY FRIEND HAVE BEEN LIKE BROTHER AND SISTER SINCE SECOND GRADE. EVEN WHEN HE HAS A GIRL FRIEND I VE PRETTY MUCH BEEN THE #1 GIRL IN HIS LIFE. NOW HIM AND ANOTHER GIRL ARE REALLY GOOD FRIENDS LIKE ME AND HIM-AND MY FRIENDS TELL ME THAT THERE CLOSER THAN WE ARE Frown I DONT WANT TO SOUND SNOTTY OR ANYTHING BUT IT MAKES ME REALLY MAD-I DONT WANT TO BE REPLACED

hey!1) don't be scared, there is nothing wrong with verbalizing  the fact that you want to slow things down. It's actually essential that you communicate this. If he tries to pressure you stand firm. You are in control of your body and that means no means no as far as your physical relationship is concerned. You should never let someone else talk you into a situation you're not comfortable with. 2) You're just feeling a little jealous, and that's understandable, but don't let it get the best of you. If you really are this guy's friend, you'll be happy that he's happy.

Helen S.

by prettygirl4351 on 11/3/2012 3:01:54 PM

Mod! mod! mod!
There is this guy that is one of my good friends and he said he likes me and I dont like him like that and I dont want to hurt him. WHat should I do?

Hey girl,

It's okay to tell him you're interested in him as just a friend. It's better to be honest with him now than to lead him on and hurt him later! Tell him you are flattered and like hanging out with him but that you want to just stay friends.

Meghan D.

by Sunblue45 on 11/2/2012 9:54:18 PM

Sorry I'm posting this but I want to all I can to get crush to like me

1. Think of your crush
2. Make a heart with your hands
3. Kiss the heart
4. Put the heart where your real heart is
Tomorrow your crush will ask you out
This will only work if you post this on your favorite article
by lol154 on 10/9/2012 7:31:08 PM

by LukeMartin<3 on 11/2/2012 11:47:44 AM

Mod!!!!
Ok so I really like this guy and we know we like each other basically the whole school does as well as our families. Our friend told me he's been trying to ask me out for a while but he doesn't know how; he's kinda shy. We've talked about it a few times but he just hasnt asked me out. Should I just wait or what should I do? Thanks!

Hey girly, it looks like you only have two options, wait it out and let him ask you or go ahead and ask him yourself. There is nothing wrong with either option. Do whichever feels right!

Lauren I.

by klc233 on 11/2/2012 1:47:17 AM

MOD***
The other day I went a little to far with a guy. I let him feel my boobs! Is that wrong? Should I feel guilty about it?

Hey kt_catlover, no if that's what you wanted him to do. It's only normal that you are interested in the other sex. Only do what you want, not what you feel like you should be doing. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by kt_catlover on 11/1/2012 9:50:22 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
So I've been dating my boyfriend for almost a month. We make out and he hasn't said it but I think he wants to take it further. I'm not comfortable with that and I don't want to go any further than we have. I'm going with him to his cabin this weekend and he said "There won't be any parents to bother us ;)" which is basically saying he wants to you know what. How do I tell him without being weird that I don't want to do anything more than make out? HELP! Thanks.

You need to make it 100% clear to your boyfriend that all you are ready to do is kiss. He needs to know how you feel and complete honesty is the only way for him to know how you feel. So before this trip have a convo with him about it. And if he doesnt listen or understand you, then dont go. Good luck hon. xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by sophiag97 on 10/30/2012 8:57:21 PM

Mod Mod Mod!
I like this boy and I think he likes me back but my mom doesn't want me to date. He is really nice and a good person/student, but I am in 8th grade. If he does ask me out, how do you think I could talk her into letting me date?

Hey Sprinklz28, maybe introduce him to her so she can see who you're dating. If she knows the guy you like is a good guy then maybe she'll change her mind. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by Sprinklz28 on 10/28/2012 11:29:44 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I am so confused! Here is the story. So I think that this guy (G) is flirting with me ( i knda have a crush on him). He's a junior (I'm a sophomore)and I'm in his fourth hour. Then, my fourth hour goes on a trip and his friend (Z) is in my car. Z starts asking me these questions like "Do you have a boyfriend? Did you have a date to homecoming? Are you going to ask someone to sadies? You should." I thought he was talking about the G (because he alredy has a girlfriend), but then tonight this guy (S) friend requested me on Facebook. (S was in my LA class last year, but he is a junior and Z is a junior as well). It turns out he is friends with both G and Z, then he comment on my profile picture, calling it "intense". Now I am kind of confused as to what's going on. I told a MOD before about me and G, and they thought he liked me, but know I'm confused! MOD what should I do??????

Hey pugglegirl1008, now I'm thinking S likes you. Isn't it funny that out of nowhere he friend requests you can comments on your picture? Don't flirt back and make it clear you want to be just friends if he makes anymore moves. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.