14 MINUTES AGO Computer Engineer Barbie can't succeed without a man—no bueno 🙅:http://t.co/WemjfqTp8pp

AN HOUR AGO #DailyGiveaway! 2 cool cats power up with a Mojo Vogue BattStation 5600 from @goibattz: http://t.co/NHrxMRKGmT

2 HOURS AGO 4 lip balms that you can actually eat: http://t.co/y3nvZba2B2

COMMENTS

6 ways to sweeten your BF's day

We’ve all heard that it’s the little things that count. And we know that there are some small gestures that guys do every once in a while...

TIRED OF PEOPLE NOT TAKING YOU SERIOUSLY? Check out my advice queen page and become a fan! I can solve almost all problems and i'm on everyday, so you can get your advice fast! Thank you so much <3

by myfatsquirrel on 10/28/2012 10:01:49 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
Okay so I kind of like one of my guy friends. He's really sweet to me, but he sends me mixed signals all the time. Like one day he'll hug me and try to hold my hand and kiss me on the cheek, but the next day he pushes me away and moves away from me all the time. Do you think he likes me? Btw, he hangs out with alot of girls, but he doesn't always act the same with them. Thanks so much<3

Hey paramoregurl, mhmm I don't know. I don't even think he knows. Maybe he acts this way because he's unclear of your feelings. Show him you like him and see what happens. Nothing super obvious just subtle hints. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by paramoregurl on 10/28/2012 9:32:35 PM

Do you know any good topics to talk about with boys?
Sorry I keep texting you!

Hey AarynJ, bring up movies, music, celebrities, gossip, embarassing moments and plans for the weekend. Hope these help! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by AarynJ on 10/28/2012 9:03:42 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
so there is this guy i really really like, he's a sophomore and i'm a freshman. he used to like me but i wasn't in a place in my life where i could date, now that i am, idk if he still likes me, what should i do?
Thank You so much!
-Kellie

Hey Kellie, just try talking to him. Start out trying to be his friend and see how things go. If he liked you before then at the very least he'll still probably want to be friends with you now.

Lauren T.

by klbugg97 on 10/28/2012 8:46:48 PM

How do you eat in front of a guy? Because its soooo hard for me!

Hey girlie, I have trouble with that even still sometimes. If it's someone I like I get all nervous and I don't feel hungry at all. But just take small bites and eat what you can. Guys like girls who actually eat instead of ones who only eat salad or just nibble on their food.

Lauren T.

by AarynJ on 10/28/2012 8:37:40 PM

once i asked my bf what his favortie movie was....he wouldnt shut up about star wars for 30 minutes!

by luv798 on 10/28/2012 8:30:54 PM

MOM MOD MOD

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!

by AarynJ on 10/28/2012 8:28:08 PM

How do I dress 2 impress?

Hey girlie, to dress to impress you want to wear classy and appropriate outfits that make you feel confident. If you think you look great it'll show and you'll impress everyone around you!

Lauren T.

by AarynJ on 10/28/2012 8:23:41 PM

if he still liked me why would he dump me for a new girl
yes were closer than ever but it doesn't make scenes. I think he likes me you think he likes me but he dumped me? HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey girlie, I can't make sense of it any better than you can. My best guess is that he didn't realize how much he liked you until he didn't have you. But, like I said, if you're still interested in him you'll just have to wait it out and see what happens.

Lauren T.

by AarynJ on 10/28/2012 8:18:28 PM

MOD MOD MOD I was texting my crush once and he said that he likes me but wouldnt go out with me because he likes other people and it would be unfair to me. what does this mean? we still text, talk, and flirt a lot but idk...thanks

Hey girlie, sometimes it's hard to translate boy. He might mean that he likes you more as a friend so it wouldn't be fair to lead you on when he still likes someone else. Whatever he means, it's time for you to move on and find a boy who's interested in you and only you!

Lauren T.