AN HOUR AGO Who else is tired of their makeup fading after like one hour? We've got the beauty fix: http://t.co/Mm69I8dA4Z

2 HOURS AGO The Radio Disney Music Awards are next week! Get ready with @olivia_holt, @PeytonList & @SpencerBoldman: http://t.co/XT42Ztqijs

3 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 5 chicas will nab a Push-Up Brow Highlighting Pencil from @boomboombrowbar: http://t.co/7wPg5Wdm5X

COMMENTS

6 ways to sweeten your BF's day

We’ve all heard that it’s the little things that count. And we know that there are some small gestures that guys do every once in a while...

Hey, me and my boyfriend broke up but ever since then hes been touching all over me, and actually talking more than we use to also laughing more and i even think he was flirting with me,even tough he has a new girlfriend what does this mean!?

Hey girlie, he probably still likes you. But since he has a new girlfriend there's not much you can do about it. Wait until they break up and see what happens!

Lauren T.

by AarynJ on 10/28/2012 8:08:29 PM

okay so i like this guy but the problem is that he only talks to me on Fridays after school. he is in band and im on a dance/drill team that performs on the field also. he almost never talks to me at school but he does before the games almost every week for a long time and he jokes around with me and tries to scare me or he will stare at me because it makes me laugh and im worried that he wont talk to me at all anymore because the games are over what should i do p.s. im a little shy so yeah

Hey girlie, it sounds like he wants to talk to you, but he doesn't want it to look like he's going out of his way to talk to you. Just say hi to him when you see him and smile. You can be friendly and show him you're interested without being too brave and making big moves!

Lauren T.

by MajoretteCutie on 10/28/2012 7:44:57 PM

Hello. Please answer! Smile
So there is this guy I like. About a month ago he put his arm around me and cracked a joke.
Then a couple weeks ago we were at a a party and he said hey to me twice and looked like he wanted to talk. I also overheard him saying my name to his friends. Then I overheard his friends saying my name to him when we were sittin near eachother.
The next week I caught him looking at me a few times.
I really want to talk/flirt with him, but I don't know what in the world to say. We only have study hall together, and we don't know eachother that well. I really like him though and I don't want it to be awkward since I am a really awkward person.
THANK YOU!

Hey girlie, it sounds like he might be interested in getting to know you better too! Just say hi and ask him how he is and see where things take you. Talk about your weekends or anything else that's going on with you to find things that you have in common. Things will just come naturally so don't stress so much.

Lauren T.

by lovemoi on 10/28/2012 7:43:41 PM

Cute! I'll keep this in mind for later...

by Acutiebookworm on 10/28/2012 1:41:07 PM

If I had a bf I'd do these for him Smile

by XxStarlessNightxX on 10/28/2012 12:04:54 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!
Were the friday winners ever posted?

Hey WinnieGirlie, winners were posted on Friday but not Friday winners. Check back next Friday for another list of winners. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by WinnieGirlie on 10/28/2012 11:25:19 AM

My crush knows I like him, and he gave me his number on Facebook 20 minutes after I told him at a party and then he said he had to tell me something "l8er". Then he's been avoiding me and his friend is getting flirty with me. I don't like his friend, and when the friend asked me if I liked him, I said "as a friend, that's it" and he got mad. I feel like he ruined my possible relationship with my crush because they're bff's, and I think my crush didn't wanna lose a friendship, so he let the friend "have" me. Could this be true? My Dad said that that's probably the reason. Could it be the reason why my crush is avoiding me?

Hey kittycatmeoweowchelsea, yea and now I'm thinking your crush's friend liked you all along. He probably told his friend, but your crush may not be mad at you. I wouldn't say anything to either one of them, unless you want to apologize for hurting your crush's friend's feelings. Wait it out and see what happens. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.