1 HOURS AGO These sandals are seriously the definition of "cheap chic" http://t.co/Lc1j7eRw6p

2 HOURS AGO It's a wrap for your bad rep: http://t.co/nSxZE5JBAh

3 HOURS AGO OMG @DebbyRyan's getting married?! http://t.co/zZV6J1Sif3

COMMENTS

6 ways to sweeten your BF's day

We’ve all heard that it’s the little things that count. And we know that there are some small gestures that guys do every once in a while...

mod mod mod mod mod
Okay so me and my boyfriend have been going out for almost 11 months and I'm 15 and he's 16. I want to get him a present just to thank him for being amazing and remind him how much I love him. Do you have any ideas on what I could give him? thanks so much xoxo

Hey girl, homemade is the way to go with guys and people in general! Bake him his favorite treat and give him a handwritten letter about how much he means to you and your favorite memories. I guarantee you he'll keep the note for years to come!

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by gleek97 on 11/19/2012 7:59:41 PM

I wish my bf would do any of the things you mentioned, any tips for a girl with a childish bf?

by oneoftheodd on 11/6/2012 4:57:21 PM

MOD!MOD!MOD!
TWO THINGS:
1.I MADE OUT FOR THE FIRST TIME AND IT WAS AMAZING BUT NOT WAT I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE. I THINK ABOUT IT AND IT KINDA SCARES ME! I WANNA ASK MY BOYFREIND IF WE CAN SLOW DOWN A LITTLE BUR IM SCARED OD WAT HE'LL SAY:/
2.ME AND MY BEST GUY FRIEND HAVE BEEN LIKE BROTHER AND SISTER SINCE SECOND GRADE. EVEN WHEN HE HAS A GIRL FRIEND I VE PRETTY MUCH BEEN THE #1 GIRL IN HIS LIFE. NOW HIM AND ANOTHER GIRL ARE REALLY GOOD FRIENDS LIKE ME AND HIM-AND MY FRIENDS TELL ME THAT THERE CLOSER THAN WE ARE Frown I DONT WANT TO SOUND SNOTTY OR ANYTHING BUT IT MAKES ME REALLY MAD-I DONT WANT TO BE REPLACED

hey!1) don't be scared, there is nothing wrong with verbalizing  the fact that you want to slow things down. It's actually essential that you communicate this. If he tries to pressure you stand firm. You are in control of your body and that means no means no as far as your physical relationship is concerned. You should never let someone else talk you into a situation you're not comfortable with. 2) You're just feeling a little jealous, and that's understandable, but don't let it get the best of you. If you really are this guy's friend, you'll be happy that he's happy.

Helen S.

by prettygirl4351 on 11/3/2012 3:01:54 PM

Mod! mod! mod!
There is this guy that is one of my good friends and he said he likes me and I dont like him like that and I dont want to hurt him. WHat should I do?

Hey girl,

It's okay to tell him you're interested in him as just a friend. It's better to be honest with him now than to lead him on and hurt him later! Tell him you are flattered and like hanging out with him but that you want to just stay friends.

Meghan D.

by Sunblue45 on 11/2/2012 9:54:18 PM

Sorry I'm posting this but I want to all I can to get crush to like me

1. Think of your crush
2. Make a heart with your hands
3. Kiss the heart
4. Put the heart where your real heart is
Tomorrow your crush will ask you out
This will only work if you post this on your favorite article
by lol154 on 10/9/2012 7:31:08 PM

by LukeMartin<3 on 11/2/2012 11:47:44 AM

Mod!!!!
Ok so I really like this guy and we know we like each other basically the whole school does as well as our families. Our friend told me he's been trying to ask me out for a while but he doesn't know how; he's kinda shy. We've talked about it a few times but he just hasnt asked me out. Should I just wait or what should I do? Thanks!

Hey girly, it looks like you only have two options, wait it out and let him ask you or go ahead and ask him yourself. There is nothing wrong with either option. Do whichever feels right!

Lauren I.

by klc233 on 11/2/2012 1:47:17 AM

MOD***
The other day I went a little to far with a guy. I let him feel my boobs! Is that wrong? Should I feel guilty about it?

Hey kt_catlover, no if that's what you wanted him to do. It's only normal that you are interested in the other sex. Only do what you want, not what you feel like you should be doing. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by kt_catlover on 11/1/2012 9:50:22 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
So I've been dating my boyfriend for almost a month. We make out and he hasn't said it but I think he wants to take it further. I'm not comfortable with that and I don't want to go any further than we have. I'm going with him to his cabin this weekend and he said "There won't be any parents to bother us ;)" which is basically saying he wants to you know what. How do I tell him without being weird that I don't want to do anything more than make out? HELP! Thanks.

You need to make it 100% clear to your boyfriend that all you are ready to do is kiss. He needs to know how you feel and complete honesty is the only way for him to know how you feel. So before this trip have a convo with him about it. And if he doesnt listen or understand you, then dont go. Good luck hon. xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by sophiag97 on 10/30/2012 8:57:21 PM

Mod Mod Mod!
I like this boy and I think he likes me back but my mom doesn't want me to date. He is really nice and a good person/student, but I am in 8th grade. If he does ask me out, how do you think I could talk her into letting me date?

Hey Sprinklz28, maybe introduce him to her so she can see who you're dating. If she knows the guy you like is a good guy then maybe she'll change her mind. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by Sprinklz28 on 10/28/2012 11:29:44 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I am so confused! Here is the story. So I think that this guy (G) is flirting with me ( i knda have a crush on him). He's a junior (I'm a sophomore)and I'm in his fourth hour. Then, my fourth hour goes on a trip and his friend (Z) is in my car. Z starts asking me these questions like "Do you have a boyfriend? Did you have a date to homecoming? Are you going to ask someone to sadies? You should." I thought he was talking about the G (because he alredy has a girlfriend), but then tonight this guy (S) friend requested me on Facebook. (S was in my LA class last year, but he is a junior and Z is a junior as well). It turns out he is friends with both G and Z, then he comment on my profile picture, calling it "intense". Now I am kind of confused as to what's going on. I told a MOD before about me and G, and they thought he liked me, but know I'm confused! MOD what should I do??????

Hey pugglegirl1008, now I'm thinking S likes you. Isn't it funny that out of nowhere he friend requests you can comments on your picture? Don't flirt back and make it clear you want to be just friends if he makes anymore moves. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by pugglegirl1008 on 10/28/2012 10:17:25 PM

TIRED OF PEOPLE NOT TAKING YOU SERIOUSLY? Check out my advice queen page and become a fan! I can solve almost all problems and i'm on everyday, so you can get your advice fast! Thank you so much <3

by myfatsquirrel on 10/28/2012 10:01:49 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
Okay so I kind of like one of my guy friends. He's really sweet to me, but he sends me mixed signals all the time. Like one day he'll hug me and try to hold my hand and kiss me on the cheek, but the next day he pushes me away and moves away from me all the time. Do you think he likes me? Btw, he hangs out with alot of girls, but he doesn't always act the same with them. Thanks so much<3

Hey paramoregurl, mhmm I don't know. I don't even think he knows. Maybe he acts this way because he's unclear of your feelings. Show him you like him and see what happens. Nothing super obvious just subtle hints. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by paramoregurl on 10/28/2012 9:32:35 PM

Do you know any good topics to talk about with boys?
Sorry I keep texting you!

Hey AarynJ, bring up movies, music, celebrities, gossip, embarassing moments and plans for the weekend. Hope these help! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by AarynJ on 10/28/2012 9:03:42 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
so there is this guy i really really like, he's a sophomore and i'm a freshman. he used to like me but i wasn't in a place in my life where i could date, now that i am, idk if he still likes me, what should i do?
Thank You so much!
-Kellie

Hey Kellie, just try talking to him. Start out trying to be his friend and see how things go. If he liked you before then at the very least he'll still probably want to be friends with you now.

Lauren T.

by klbugg97 on 10/28/2012 8:46:48 PM

How do you eat in front of a guy? Because its soooo hard for me!

Hey girlie, I have trouble with that even still sometimes. If it's someone I like I get all nervous and I don't feel hungry at all. But just take small bites and eat what you can. Guys like girls who actually eat instead of ones who only eat salad or just nibble on their food.

Lauren T.

by AarynJ on 10/28/2012 8:37:40 PM

once i asked my bf what his favortie movie was....he wouldnt shut up about star wars for 30 minutes!

by luv798 on 10/28/2012 8:30:54 PM

MOM MOD MOD

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!

by AarynJ on 10/28/2012 8:28:08 PM

How do I dress 2 impress?

Hey girlie, to dress to impress you want to wear classy and appropriate outfits that make you feel confident. If you think you look great it'll show and you'll impress everyone around you!

Lauren T.

by AarynJ on 10/28/2012 8:23:41 PM

if he still liked me why would he dump me for a new girl
yes were closer than ever but it doesn't make scenes. I think he likes me you think he likes me but he dumped me? HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey girlie, I can't make sense of it any better than you can. My best guess is that he didn't realize how much he liked you until he didn't have you. But, like I said, if you're still interested in him you'll just have to wait it out and see what happens.

Lauren T.

by AarynJ on 10/28/2012 8:18:28 PM

MOD MOD MOD I was texting my crush once and he said that he likes me but wouldnt go out with me because he likes other people and it would be unfair to me. what does this mean? we still text, talk, and flirt a lot but idk...thanks

Hey girlie, sometimes it's hard to translate boy. He might mean that he likes you more as a friend so it wouldn't be fair to lead you on when he still likes someone else. Whatever he means, it's time for you to move on and find a boy who's interested in you and only you!

Lauren T.

by zeus11 on 10/28/2012 8:16:56 PM

Hey, me and my boyfriend broke up but ever since then hes been touching all over me, and actually talking more than we use to also laughing more and i even think he was flirting with me,even tough he has a new girlfriend what does this mean!?

Hey girlie, he probably still likes you. But since he has a new girlfriend there's not much you can do about it. Wait until they break up and see what happens!

Lauren T.

by AarynJ on 10/28/2012 8:08:29 PM

okay so i like this guy but the problem is that he only talks to me on Fridays after school. he is in band and im on a dance/drill team that performs on the field also. he almost never talks to me at school but he does before the games almost every week for a long time and he jokes around with me and tries to scare me or he will stare at me because it makes me laugh and im worried that he wont talk to me at all anymore because the games are over what should i do p.s. im a little shy so yeah

Hey girlie, it sounds like he wants to talk to you, but he doesn't want it to look like he's going out of his way to talk to you. Just say hi to him when you see him and smile. You can be friendly and show him you're interested without being too brave and making big moves!

Lauren T.

by MajoretteCutie on 10/28/2012 7:44:57 PM

Hello. Please answer! Smile
So there is this guy I like. About a month ago he put his arm around me and cracked a joke.
Then a couple weeks ago we were at a a party and he said hey to me twice and looked like he wanted to talk. I also overheard him saying my name to his friends. Then I overheard his friends saying my name to him when we were sittin near eachother.
The next week I caught him looking at me a few times.
I really want to talk/flirt with him, but I don't know what in the world to say. We only have study hall together, and we don't know eachother that well. I really like him though and I don't want it to be awkward since I am a really awkward person.
THANK YOU!

Hey girlie, it sounds like he might be interested in getting to know you better too! Just say hi and ask him how he is and see where things take you. Talk about your weekends or anything else that's going on with you to find things that you have in common. Things will just come naturally so don't stress so much.

Lauren T.

by lovemoi on 10/28/2012 7:43:41 PM

Cute! I'll keep this in mind for later...

by Acutiebookworm on 10/28/2012 1:41:07 PM

If I had a bf I'd do these for him Smile

by XxStarlessNightxX on 10/28/2012 12:04:54 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!
Were the friday winners ever posted?

Hey WinnieGirlie, winners were posted on Friday but not Friday winners. Check back next Friday for another list of winners. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by WinnieGirlie on 10/28/2012 11:25:19 AM

My crush knows I like him, and he gave me his number on Facebook 20 minutes after I told him at a party and then he said he had to tell me something "l8er". Then he's been avoiding me and his friend is getting flirty with me. I don't like his friend, and when the friend asked me if I liked him, I said "as a friend, that's it" and he got mad. I feel like he ruined my possible relationship with my crush because they're bff's, and I think my crush didn't wanna lose a friendship, so he let the friend "have" me. Could this be true? My Dad said that that's probably the reason. Could it be the reason why my crush is avoiding me?

Hey kittycatmeoweowchelsea, yea and now I'm thinking your crush's friend liked you all along. He probably told his friend, but your crush may not be mad at you. I wouldn't say anything to either one of them, unless you want to apologize for hurting your crush's friend's feelings. Wait it out and see what happens. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.