14 HOURS AGO How to rock runway hair IRL—see how this amazing teen athlete did it! http://t.co/mPo0TquIk9 #GLBeauty

15 HOURS AGO Sporty style goes chic! Tell us your fave outfit to win!: @OfficialNFLShop http://t.co/sJQuKtqiBw

16 HOURS AGO Does playing hard to get really work out? We have the scoop: http://t.co/aDqcgy19Dr

COMMENTS

Got a sec? Make a difference this weekend!

This weekend is national Make a Difference Weekend, when people from all over the nation work together in order to make a difference. You can join in...

Love the pic!

by awesomegirl4everandalways on 10/28/2012 9:46:20 PM

Me and my two friends waved at pesestrians and motorists in the car the other day! They all smiled and waved back.

by KAM1111 on 10/28/2012 5:27:51 PM

I have made a difference in my community by giving money at church to help the needy in my area.

by otter77 on 10/28/2012 1:35:10 PM

HEY JOIN MY CLUB!!!!!!!! CLUB ANYTHING MOST POSITIONS ARE OPEN AND GREAT ADVICE AND FUN! PLEASE JOIN NOW!!!!!!

by puddinface7 on 10/27/2012 9:26:44 PM

haha i already tell my parents about my day;)

by myfatsquirrel on 10/27/2012 8:33:39 PM

1. I'm pretty shure sticking letter's into people's mail boxes is illegal, unless you mail it, but it's still a nice idea though (I don't mean to be a hater Smile )

2. I love all of these good ideas to make a difference

3. I love the cat in the picture Smile

by sooprmad on 10/27/2012 6:58:33 PM

MODMMOD MOD
Um having major jelousy issues and really need advice..... My friend and my super huge crush started dating and its killing me. Ive never liked a guy this much. Im not mad at her, cuz she had no idea i liked him, but it still hurts. I just went to a party and he came for the last hour. They were flirting like crazy and laughing and he did talk to me but barely at all. We are friends, but when she is there he doesnt really talk to anyone else...... What tips do you have to beating this jelousy (besides getting over him haha, cuz i tried that already Frown )
Thanks!

Hey! Try this. when you start to get those jealousy pangs, think about how happy your friend is. If you really want her to be happy, you may still feel jealous, but you'll also be glad for her, and that should help with your feelings. good luck!

Helen S.

by LilyLookALike on 10/27/2012 4:20:55 PM

Those are great ideas! I'll try finding time to do some of those things! Smile Smile Smile

by ising990 on 10/27/2012 11:20:17 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!
Help! I have a best friend but she a;so had another one too. She is bi polar or something and she mad plans with the other girl and her friend but left me out. I usually hang out with these people at school but they didn't include me. I didn't even know about this till she posted it on Facebook. I'm really upset and my best friend is mad at me but I don't know why. She justs ignores me. Can you help and give me some advice? Sorry it's not about the article up there.^ Please help thanks!

Hey! If she's ignoring you the best thing to do is just ask her why. Reach out to her to make plans and if she ignores you, just ask her if something's wrong. But she has to meet you half way. If she simply won't respond don't be too hard on yourself, she has to work at your friendship too.

Helen S.

by Avery. (: on 10/27/2012 10:34:09 AM

I'm gonna make “have a great day” cards, give my BFF a hug and smile Smile

by Sparksfly on 10/27/2012 9:08:17 AM