20 MINUTES AGO Which celeb should be at your Thanksgiving table? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/SOWYDAC76v

AN HOUR AGO #DailyGiveaway: 2 gems get an IceDiamond+ Bluetooth speaker from #Yantouch: http://t.co/QH3fWXMnOg

2 HOURS AGO 5 reasons we're thankful for our bestie, @bellathorne: http://t.co/uXWNbc9dQT

COMMENTS

Help! I'm stuck in a crush triangle

So I kinda like two boys and they both like me. But now I like one more than the other and I flirt with him more...

MOD MOD MOD!!!!
So I like two guys one is going to be A the other is B. so me and B are really good friends and Im pretty sure he likes me back. But recently A came into the picture and he flirts with me but he has a girlfriend. I try to shoo A away but he just keeps coming back. And now B doesn't talk to me as much. What should I do?

Hey girlie,

You're right to know that you can't go for the one with a girlfriend! Maybe you could invite the other one to hang out with you separately or to study together so that he can see he's the one you want to spend time with Smile

Meghan D.

by ilove_nerds143 on 2/11/2013 6:36:02 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!
HELP!!!so i had a dream i kissed this guy,my best friend(girl 1) could tell i liked him but i was saying he was cute and all but sayng i didnt like him but was smiling so it was obivious i did.so at lunch this week i found out my other friend(girl 2) liked the same guy!! and girl 1 was trying to put them together. oh and whenever i like someone they NEVER help me like with anything we always talk about plans to help them nd their crushes togehter..also girl 2 doesnt know i like the same guy and she asked me to ask her guy some questions and i said yes but didnt want to i only did cuz didnt want girl 1 to get suspicious and say something....PLEASE HELP ME!!!!

Hey Monet428, well you can't tell your true feelings, so hopefully the guy won't like her. If he does, see if they are other cuties for you to make a move on. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by Monet428 on 1/25/2013 8:39:04 PM

MODMODMOD I like two guys, I will call them a and b. So A has already had a gf, and she is the complete opposite of me. I mean we are POLAR opposites. They broke up a year ago. B is my best friend I don't want our friendship to change, but if I go with A i know B will feel hurt and "friend zoned". To complete that they both have admitted they like me back, and I said I liked them back. What should I do?

Hey! I think if you like A more you should ask him out, it's not your fault that you don't like B as much. Good luck!

Helen S.

by RicharA on 1/3/2013 7:29:57 PM

by RicharA on 1/3/2013 7:26:04 PM

MODMODMODMODMODMODMOD!!!!!! ok so im stuck in a love hexagon. (if its ok i will use their names) my best friend is Salem, she likes Bryson, Bryson likes Ellis, Ellis likes Drew, i like Drew, Drew is dating Gracey. i am really good friends with all of them and they keep coming to me for advice on this whole thing. i'm not letting it take over everything that i do but its bothering me because i found out the other day that Bryson would go out with Gracey because he liked her before Drew did but he doesnt like her a lot .Ellis said that she would date Bryson but she doesnt like him like that and she doesnt want to ruin their friendship. Bryson knows that Salem likes him and Ellis doesn't but Drew doesnt know that i like him. this is crazy and i really want a boyfriend and ive never had one before or been asked outFrown please help me on what to do about this whole thing!!!! thx!

Hey girl! Sounds super messy and like a lot of people could get a little hurt. I think it might be best to let it play out by itself over the next few days. Lay low and hang out with your fam to refresh your brain and then come back to the hexagon if it's still a problem! Don't worry too much; it will all work out!

xo

Taeler L.

by ahare on 12/20/2012 8:12:38 PM

MODMODMOD!!! so i like 2 guys. im not sure if either of them like me for certain although one of them probably does like me, an the other might a little. what should i do??? i have liked one longer than the other, but is that saying anything if i havent known the other for as long?

Hey girl! Tricky situation but it would probably be best to figure out how you feel first. Take some time and decide who would be your best match. Get to know each guy without leading them on. When you know for sure you can plan out how to let him know! Good luck!

xoxo
Taeler L.

by lili-ana on 12/7/2012 9:55:04 PM

ok so i was pretty sure this guy liked me, but he was talking to my friend and he asked if i liked him. my friend said yes and he said he didnt like me in that way. i was really sad that day and i kinda still hurt from it. help?

by thattaylorgirl6 on 11/18/2012 9:14:32 PM

Mod mod mod
I like one of my guy friends... And I think he likes me tooSmile., but I'm not sure. In our group of friends he always is near me and talks to me. I'm extremely ticklish and he is always tickling me. When we were at a school football game he gave me his sweater to wear also when I forgot mine at home.
We don't have any classes together but we have classes that are somewhat close to each other he usually walks with me to my classes. He teases me a lot but also defends me when other people tease me.
I REALLY like him and I'm pretty sure he likes me too but I'm not sure...
His parents are really strict and I don't think they would let him go out with me(or anyone else). Is there any advice you could give me that would help my situation?

hey! I guess my advice would be to stay friends with him if his parents disapprove of him dating. They're bound to let up sometime and then you guys can get together if you want Smile good luck!

Helen S.

by macandcheese112 on 11/10/2012 1:50:23 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!
So i really like this guy, and he likes me and we r 13.
and he comes to see me at lunch everyday.
we also hug a lot.
but today, he grabbed my butt while we were hugging.
i was fine with it.
but what do u think?
was it to inappropriate? Should I date him? Is he a pervert? Should I move on, and find someone better? Keep in mind that i really do like him, and i never liked anybody else this much before.
please help me, and thank you in advanced. <3

Hey LoveHappens, if you were okay with it, then no I don't think it was inappropriate. It sounds like you really like him, so I think you should make a move. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by LoveHappens on 11/8/2012 10:34:08 PM

MOD
OK, so there's this guy that I'm about 80% sure likes me. My friend has allied arts with him (the one class I don't have with him)and this other guy was trying to get him to tell him who his crush was. Apparently he kept changing the subject to me and saying that no one would ever guess who it was. And it was stuff that just about everyone in the school knows, like the fact that I swim. So my friend says that she said that it's me and he turned a really bright red but didn't confirm or deny her guess. So does he like me? Also, if he asks me out, what should I do because my dad is really strict about boys. My dad hasn't really given a specific age for dating, but I'm guessing I'd have a really hard time convincing him. I think this guy would be a really sweet boyfriend and we have a lot in common, so if he asks me out, would it be OK to explain why I can't say yes right away?

Hey girlie, I'd guess that he likes you! If he asks you out talk to your dad about it before you give him an answer. And it's definitely OK to explain why, if he really likes you he'll understand and wait for you.

Lauren T.