9 HOURS AGO 4 brilliant ways to wear a braid crown: http://t.co/Vh5xQu3jr0

12 HOURS AGO Which trendy print are you? http://t.co/ZNIaHQDOTy

13 HOURS AGO This sweetie shows that sometimes life really can be like the movies: http://t.co/5BF8G1XBso

COMMENTS

Help! I'm stuck in a crush triangle

So I kinda like two boys and they both like me. But now I like one more than the other and I flirt with him more...

Mod mod mod mod. So as I said above I think my guy friend likes me. He is going to be my bus buddy tomorrow for a band comp. the advice I got was to flirt with him. How should I? How much is too much and how much is to little? Please help.

Hey girl,

Our Ice Breakers page has tons of tips on flirting, but don't be afraid to just be yourself! You can talk to him and get to know him without trying to be too flirty, and if he's into you, too, it will flow naturally. Have a fun trip! http://www.girlslife.com/category/ice-breakers.aspx

Meghan D.

by May9 on 11/2/2012 10:40:27 PM

1. Think of your crush
2. Make a heart with your hands
3. Kiss the heart
4. Put the heart where your real heart is
Tomorrow your crush will ask you out
This will only work if you post this on your favorite article

by Dragonfly214 on 11/1/2012 8:03:52 AM

Hey so just one little question here. I like my friend but he and his best friend are really close. Literally so close that when Im talking to my crush alone his best friend butts in and makes a rude comment. I honestly don't think his friend likes me because he laughs when i get hurt and is really rude when I'm around. Also my crush doesn't like my best friend that much and we're all hanging out on Friday. What do I do if my crush barely talks to me because his friend drags him away? What do i do when we are all hanging out and no one likes the others best friend? Please help!

by lolobelle_loves13 on 10/30/2012 5:34:14 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I was just wondering..... Do you know how long it takes a GL magazine to get to Texas? And when do the send each issue out? I live in Northern Texas, and I always seem to get mine really late. By the time I get it, its the middle/end of the 2nd month so the fashion advice is kinda useless, because of the weather changes. In the summer it's not so bad, because in TX it's hot for a while. I was just wondering why it took so long.. Thanks! Smile

Hey girly, I'm not sure why it takes so long to get to you in TX. But I'm sorry it gets to you so late =( You could always check the fashion advice on the site if you need outfit inspiration.  Sorry about this. xoxo

Lauren I.

by snickie on 10/29/2012 2:32:19 AM

Mod. So I think one of my guy friends likes me. He asked my math teacher if he can be moved to the front of the room (where I sit) and asked if he could switch with the jr. Who sat next to me. I also asked why he stopped eating with our group of friends and then now he eats with us. He sits next to me at lunch a lot also. I also think he likes it when I lightly hit him when he yawns. I hit him because I am the type of person who will yawn nonstop when I see someone yawn. Also yesterday at our band comp we were the only two on the bus because of our break between shows and he talked non stop with me. Then he asked if I wanted to be his bus buddy next week (I used to not like home because who he hung out with last yr) then when we got back this morning at 1am I was giving hugs to people because I had a warm blanket. He asked for one like 10x. We also have A.D.D in common. I try to help him control himself.

Hey girly, sometimes it's hard to tell. He might just consider you a really good friend. But from what you said, I think there is a def possibility that he likes you more than that! So time to get flirty and see how he responds. =) Good luck!

Lauren I.

by May9 on 10/29/2012 1:27:46 AM

Okay, so I know this girl who we have been "friends" for a couple months. I don't really know any moreif i want to keep being her friend our friendship is kinda weird... she can be really mean and insensitive and she'll talk about somethings that I've told her about to this group of girls who are not so nice. She makes plans with other girls in my face (even though I've told her to please not do that because it hurts my feelings AND talks about plans that she did with that not so nice group of friends), and says things that are really rude. She is always asking to be tutored in something and can never seem to be able to do things on her own. She is mean and always needs help but she still considers me a friend. Is there a way to keep my distance so i can avoid getting my feelings hurt again without having to hurt hers? I just don't want to be mean like her...

Hey girl,

It's normal for your friends to have other friends, but if she's talking about things you were excluded from, that's not okay. If you've asked her to stop and she's still being mean, I would try finding some new friends too so that you will have things to do without her. You can also talk to your parents or a teacher or guidance counselor about how to best handle the situation at school.

Meghan D.

by appleduck101 on 10/28/2012 12:01:45 AM

HEY JOIN MY CLUB!!!!!!!! CLUB ANYTHING MOST POSITIONS ARE OPEN AND GREAT ADVICE AND FUN! PLEASE JOIN NOW!!!!!!

by puddinface7 on 10/27/2012 9:24:41 PM

@maggie183, I'm really sorry your crush doesn't like you. Reading your post made me feel really sad.Frown He obviously has horrible taste. I bet you're a beautiful amazing person and he's too dumb to recognize that. keep on being amazing!!!!!

by appleduck101 on 10/27/2012 8:13:22 PM

Oh poor you...your two crushes BOTH like you back and you have to (gasp) PICK ONE!! Sorry that was kinda mean..just sucks to like the same guy for over 3 years and have him still not like you :-(

by maggie183 on 10/27/2012 5:17:55 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
last night me and a bunch of friend (including my crush for 2 years) went to a haunted house! my crush went infront of my and then he looked at me and grabbed my hand! we held hands and then he gave me his number. i texted him today and he responded but then i said something and he never responded .. does he like me or? im just confused!
thankyou<3

Hey! I think he likes you, don't worry too much about an unanswered text, they're easy to ignore so if you want a response you should call him Smile

Helen S.