3 HOURS AGO From patient princess to spoiled brat, how demanding are you? Take the #quiz and see: http://t.co/esCqSBDnyT

4 HOURS AGO "My girls say he's a cheater...should I believe them?" http://t.co/rnIcn2ddgJ

5 HOURS AGO #tbt to that time we had an ice cream + gossip sesh with @rydelR5 // #r5family #r5 pic.twitter.com/KXTAl9aBVa

COMMENTS

Help! I'm stuck in a crush triangle

So I kinda like two boys and they both like me. But now I like one more than the other and I flirt with him more...

MOD MOD MOD!!!!
So I like two guys one is going to be A the other is B. so me and B are really good friends and Im pretty sure he likes me back. But recently A came into the picture and he flirts with me but he has a girlfriend. I try to shoo A away but he just keeps coming back. And now B doesn't talk to me as much. What should I do?

Hey girlie,

You're right to know that you can't go for the one with a girlfriend! Maybe you could invite the other one to hang out with you separately or to study together so that he can see he's the one you want to spend time with Smile

Meghan D.

by ilove_nerds143 on 2/11/2013 6:36:02 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!
HELP!!!so i had a dream i kissed this guy,my best friend(girl 1) could tell i liked him but i was saying he was cute and all but sayng i didnt like him but was smiling so it was obivious i did.so at lunch this week i found out my other friend(girl 2) liked the same guy!! and girl 1 was trying to put them together. oh and whenever i like someone they NEVER help me like with anything we always talk about plans to help them nd their crushes togehter..also girl 2 doesnt know i like the same guy and she asked me to ask her guy some questions and i said yes but didnt want to i only did cuz didnt want girl 1 to get suspicious and say something....PLEASE HELP ME!!!!

Hey Monet428, well you can't tell your true feelings, so hopefully the guy won't like her. If he does, see if they are other cuties for you to make a move on. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by Monet428 on 1/25/2013 8:39:04 PM

MODMODMOD I like two guys, I will call them a and b. So A has already had a gf, and she is the complete opposite of me. I mean we are POLAR opposites. They broke up a year ago. B is my best friend I don't want our friendship to change, but if I go with A i know B will feel hurt and "friend zoned". To complete that they both have admitted they like me back, and I said I liked them back. What should I do?

Hey! I think if you like A more you should ask him out, it's not your fault that you don't like B as much. Good luck!

Helen S.

by RicharA on 1/3/2013 7:29:57 PM

by RicharA on 1/3/2013 7:26:04 PM

MODMODMODMODMODMODMOD!!!!!! ok so im stuck in a love hexagon. (if its ok i will use their names) my best friend is Salem, she likes Bryson, Bryson likes Ellis, Ellis likes Drew, i like Drew, Drew is dating Gracey. i am really good friends with all of them and they keep coming to me for advice on this whole thing. i'm not letting it take over everything that i do but its bothering me because i found out the other day that Bryson would go out with Gracey because he liked her before Drew did but he doesnt like her a lot .Ellis said that she would date Bryson but she doesnt like him like that and she doesnt want to ruin their friendship. Bryson knows that Salem likes him and Ellis doesn't but Drew doesnt know that i like him. this is crazy and i really want a boyfriend and ive never had one before or been asked outFrown please help me on what to do about this whole thing!!!! thx!

Hey girl! Sounds super messy and like a lot of people could get a little hurt. I think it might be best to let it play out by itself over the next few days. Lay low and hang out with your fam to refresh your brain and then come back to the hexagon if it's still a problem! Don't worry too much; it will all work out!

xo

Taeler L.

by ahare on 12/20/2012 8:12:38 PM

MODMODMOD!!! so i like 2 guys. im not sure if either of them like me for certain although one of them probably does like me, an the other might a little. what should i do??? i have liked one longer than the other, but is that saying anything if i havent known the other for as long?

Hey girl! Tricky situation but it would probably be best to figure out how you feel first. Take some time and decide who would be your best match. Get to know each guy without leading them on. When you know for sure you can plan out how to let him know! Good luck!

xoxo
Taeler L.

by lili-ana on 12/7/2012 9:55:04 PM

ok so i was pretty sure this guy liked me, but he was talking to my friend and he asked if i liked him. my friend said yes and he said he didnt like me in that way. i was really sad that day and i kinda still hurt from it. help?

by thattaylorgirl6 on 11/18/2012 9:14:32 PM

Mod mod mod
I like one of my guy friends... And I think he likes me tooSmile., but I'm not sure. In our group of friends he always is near me and talks to me. I'm extremely ticklish and he is always tickling me. When we were at a school football game he gave me his sweater to wear also when I forgot mine at home.
We don't have any classes together but we have classes that are somewhat close to each other he usually walks with me to my classes. He teases me a lot but also defends me when other people tease me.
I REALLY like him and I'm pretty sure he likes me too but I'm not sure...
His parents are really strict and I don't think they would let him go out with me(or anyone else). Is there any advice you could give me that would help my situation?

hey! I guess my advice would be to stay friends with him if his parents disapprove of him dating. They're bound to let up sometime and then you guys can get together if you want Smile good luck!

Helen S.

by macandcheese112 on 11/10/2012 1:50:23 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!
So i really like this guy, and he likes me and we r 13.
and he comes to see me at lunch everyday.
we also hug a lot.
but today, he grabbed my butt while we were hugging.
i was fine with it.
but what do u think?
was it to inappropriate? Should I date him? Is he a pervert? Should I move on, and find someone better? Keep in mind that i really do like him, and i never liked anybody else this much before.
please help me, and thank you in advanced. <3

Hey LoveHappens, if you were okay with it, then no I don't think it was inappropriate. It sounds like you really like him, so I think you should make a move. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by LoveHappens on 11/8/2012 10:34:08 PM

MOD
OK, so there's this guy that I'm about 80% sure likes me. My friend has allied arts with him (the one class I don't have with him)and this other guy was trying to get him to tell him who his crush was. Apparently he kept changing the subject to me and saying that no one would ever guess who it was. And it was stuff that just about everyone in the school knows, like the fact that I swim. So my friend says that she said that it's me and he turned a really bright red but didn't confirm or deny her guess. So does he like me? Also, if he asks me out, what should I do because my dad is really strict about boys. My dad hasn't really given a specific age for dating, but I'm guessing I'd have a really hard time convincing him. I think this guy would be a really sweet boyfriend and we have a lot in common, so if he asks me out, would it be OK to explain why I can't say yes right away?

Hey girlie, I'd guess that he likes you! If he asks you out talk to your dad about it before you give him an answer. And it's definitely OK to explain why, if he really likes you he'll understand and wait for you.

Lauren T.

by lol1029 on 11/4/2012 5:22:27 PM

Mod mod mod mod. So as I said above I think my guy friend likes me. He is going to be my bus buddy tomorrow for a band comp. the advice I got was to flirt with him. How should I? How much is too much and how much is to little? Please help.

Hey girl,

Our Ice Breakers page has tons of tips on flirting, but don't be afraid to just be yourself! You can talk to him and get to know him without trying to be too flirty, and if he's into you, too, it will flow naturally. Have a fun trip! http://www.girlslife.com/category/ice-breakers.aspx

Meghan D.

by May9 on 11/2/2012 10:40:27 PM

1. Think of your crush
2. Make a heart with your hands
3. Kiss the heart
4. Put the heart where your real heart is
Tomorrow your crush will ask you out
This will only work if you post this on your favorite article

by Dragonfly214 on 11/1/2012 8:03:52 AM

Hey so just one little question here. I like my friend but he and his best friend are really close. Literally so close that when Im talking to my crush alone his best friend butts in and makes a rude comment. I honestly don't think his friend likes me because he laughs when i get hurt and is really rude when I'm around. Also my crush doesn't like my best friend that much and we're all hanging out on Friday. What do I do if my crush barely talks to me because his friend drags him away? What do i do when we are all hanging out and no one likes the others best friend? Please help!

by lolobelle_loves13 on 10/30/2012 5:34:14 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I was just wondering..... Do you know how long it takes a GL magazine to get to Texas? And when do the send each issue out? I live in Northern Texas, and I always seem to get mine really late. By the time I get it, its the middle/end of the 2nd month so the fashion advice is kinda useless, because of the weather changes. In the summer it's not so bad, because in TX it's hot for a while. I was just wondering why it took so long.. Thanks! Smile

Hey girly, I'm not sure why it takes so long to get to you in TX. But I'm sorry it gets to you so late =( You could always check the fashion advice on the site if you need outfit inspiration.  Sorry about this. xoxo

Lauren I.

by snickie on 10/29/2012 2:32:19 AM

Mod. So I think one of my guy friends likes me. He asked my math teacher if he can be moved to the front of the room (where I sit) and asked if he could switch with the jr. Who sat next to me. I also asked why he stopped eating with our group of friends and then now he eats with us. He sits next to me at lunch a lot also. I also think he likes it when I lightly hit him when he yawns. I hit him because I am the type of person who will yawn nonstop when I see someone yawn. Also yesterday at our band comp we were the only two on the bus because of our break between shows and he talked non stop with me. Then he asked if I wanted to be his bus buddy next week (I used to not like home because who he hung out with last yr) then when we got back this morning at 1am I was giving hugs to people because I had a warm blanket. He asked for one like 10x. We also have A.D.D in common. I try to help him control himself.

Hey girly, sometimes it's hard to tell. He might just consider you a really good friend. But from what you said, I think there is a def possibility that he likes you more than that! So time to get flirty and see how he responds. =) Good luck!

Lauren I.

by May9 on 10/29/2012 1:27:46 AM

Okay, so I know this girl who we have been "friends" for a couple months. I don't really know any moreif i want to keep being her friend our friendship is kinda weird... she can be really mean and insensitive and she'll talk about somethings that I've told her about to this group of girls who are not so nice. She makes plans with other girls in my face (even though I've told her to please not do that because it hurts my feelings AND talks about plans that she did with that not so nice group of friends), and says things that are really rude. She is always asking to be tutored in something and can never seem to be able to do things on her own. She is mean and always needs help but she still considers me a friend. Is there a way to keep my distance so i can avoid getting my feelings hurt again without having to hurt hers? I just don't want to be mean like her...

Hey girl,

It's normal for your friends to have other friends, but if she's talking about things you were excluded from, that's not okay. If you've asked her to stop and she's still being mean, I would try finding some new friends too so that you will have things to do without her. You can also talk to your parents or a teacher or guidance counselor about how to best handle the situation at school.

Meghan D.

by appleduck101 on 10/28/2012 12:01:45 AM

HEY JOIN MY CLUB!!!!!!!! CLUB ANYTHING MOST POSITIONS ARE OPEN AND GREAT ADVICE AND FUN! PLEASE JOIN NOW!!!!!!

by puddinface7 on 10/27/2012 9:24:41 PM

@maggie183, I'm really sorry your crush doesn't like you. Reading your post made me feel really sad.Frown He obviously has horrible taste. I bet you're a beautiful amazing person and he's too dumb to recognize that. keep on being amazing!!!!!

by appleduck101 on 10/27/2012 8:13:22 PM

Oh poor you...your two crushes BOTH like you back and you have to (gasp) PICK ONE!! Sorry that was kinda mean..just sucks to like the same guy for over 3 years and have him still not like you :-(

by maggie183 on 10/27/2012 5:17:55 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
last night me and a bunch of friend (including my crush for 2 years) went to a haunted house! my crush went infront of my and then he looked at me and grabbed my hand! we held hands and then he gave me his number. i texted him today and he responded but then i said something and he never responded .. does he like me or? im just confused!
thankyou<3

Hey! I think he likes you, don't worry too much about an unanswered text, they're easy to ignore so if you want a response you should call him Smile

Helen S.

by softball6 on 10/27/2012 4:08:23 PM

Same deal with me, i like my BF, he likes me, his best friend likes me, and i used to like him. so... uh, oh!

by B-A-N-A-N-A-S! on 10/27/2012 3:57:18 PM

WOW! my comments dont show up!

by cescalovescookies on 10/27/2012 2:49:35 PM

MODMODMODMOD
ok so yesterday this guy (lets call him sam) told my best freind that he likes me. then he started saying that he was gonna ask me out. i got all excited cuz i've liked him for 2 years. it turns out that he was just saying that to rub it in his ex's face so that she could start dating him again, but shes dating someone else and she really loves him. what can I do?!?! it's really hard for me to get over this guy!!!!

hey! It's hard now, but the best way to get over someone is to give it time. eventually you'll find yourself thinking about him less because your life will just naturally progress without him. I know you can do it!

Helen S.