1 HOURS AGO It's almost #Hanukkah! Impress the fam with these so-festive treats:

2 HOURS AGO Hey, sweet thing! What cake matches your personality? 🎂🎂🎂 Take t#quizuiz

3 HOURS AGO We're *freaking out* about this fab new product:

October's Boots 'n' Jackets week 4 winners

Droppin’ temps got ya shiverin’? Cozy up to our favorite boots ‘n’ jackets picks this fall. From bum-kickin’ combat boots to chic wool coats, we’re giving away...

Just got my Flojo boots in the mail!!! Awesome!!!!!! Thank you! <3

by xoxojillianxo on 11/20/2012 6:46:59 PM

OMG!!!! I won the FLojo's boots!!

by miley13t on 11/19/2012 7:31:33 PM

I have a question, when and where do the winners of Fabulous Fall Finds get posted? I entered and I want to know if I won.

by gin15 on 11/3/2012 3:23:13 PM

when do they post the winners?

by maifeld on 11/2/2012 5:08:36 PM

when will they announce the winners?

by maifeld on 11/2/2012 5:03:04 PM

My prize I won on September 7 still has not come. Who should I contact and where? Thanks

Hey girlie, give it one more week and then contact Brittany
Lauren I.

by la vida tess on 11/2/2012 3:42:37 PM

I was wondering when they will post the winners today! I really want to know who won!

Hey girly, we'll be posting winners in a couple hours. Try back again around 1 =) It will def be posted before 5:00 today. Good luck!

Lauren I.

by coolso3 on 11/2/2012 10:36:24 AM

I would really love to see someone from WYOMING win something Smile

by wyotrees on 11/2/2012 12:21:04 AM

I know people say they never win but you have to think. Ive seen up to 3,000 girls vote in the polls on this site in one day. Imagine that many girls plus the million times they entered. I dont mean to be a debby downer but your chances werent that good in the first place.

by kee1kee on 10/31/2012 10:07:36 PM

so happy i won i really needed new boots and im kinda broke, any idea how long before i'll receive them?

Hey girl, 4-6 weeks as per our contest rules page! Congrats!

Alyssa B.

by xoxojillianxo on 10/29/2012 6:20:22 PM

What is your fave class in school?

WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?