9 HOURS AGO 4 brilliant ways to wear a braid crown: http://t.co/Vh5xQu3jr0

12 HOURS AGO Which trendy print are you? http://t.co/ZNIaHQDOTy

13 HOURS AGO This sweetie shows that sometimes life really can be like the movies: http://t.co/5BF8G1XBso

COMMENTS

October's Boots 'n' Jackets week 4 winners

Droppin’ temps got ya shiverin’? Cozy up to our favorite boots ‘n’ jackets picks this fall. From bum-kickin’ combat boots to chic wool coats, we’re giving away...

Just got my Flojo boots in the mail!!! Awesome!!!!!! Thank you! <3

by xoxojillianxo on 11/20/2012 6:46:59 PM

OMG!!!! I won the FLojo's boots!!

by miley13t on 11/19/2012 7:31:33 PM

I have a question, when and where do the winners of Fabulous Fall Finds get posted? I entered and I want to know if I won.

by gin15 on 11/3/2012 3:23:13 PM

when do they post the winners?

by maifeld on 11/2/2012 5:08:36 PM

when will they announce the winners?

by maifeld on 11/2/2012 5:03:04 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
My prize I won on September 7 still has not come. Who should I contact and where? Thanks

Hey girlie, give it one more week and then contact Brittany brittany@girlslife.com
Lauren I.

by la vida tess on 11/2/2012 3:42:37 PM

MODMODMOD!
I was wondering when they will post the winners today! I really want to know who won!

Hey girly, we'll be posting winners in a couple hours. Try back again around 1 =) It will def be posted before 5:00 today. Good luck!

Lauren I.

by coolso3 on 11/2/2012 10:36:24 AM

I would really love to see someone from WYOMING win something Smile

by wyotrees on 11/2/2012 12:21:04 AM

I know people say they never win but you have to think. Ive seen up to 3,000 girls vote in the polls on this site in one day. Imagine that many girls plus the million times they entered. I dont mean to be a debby downer but your chances werent that good in the first place.

by kee1kee on 10/31/2012 10:07:36 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
so happy i won i really needed new boots and im kinda broke, any idea how long before i'll receive them?

Hey girl, 4-6 weeks as per our contest rules page! Congrats!

xoxo