AN HOUR AGO Bring summer camp to your kitchen with this recipe for s'mores bars: http://t.co/KiwKQgIIrS

2 HOURS AGO Feeling pressured by your BF? @carol_weston weighs in: http://t.co/ep8EtKNgT5

3 HOURS AGO Hey #DMV divas, snag stellar internship advice from GL on Aug 5 at the @InternQueen party in DC! Click here to RSVP: http://t.co/lC3tGfESmN

COMMENTS

Taylor Swift is single...again?!

After a summer romance that sparked in July, Taylor Swift, 22, and 18-year-old Conor Kennedy have officially called it quits according to reports. What happened to the...

Probably was bc of the age difference. Lol, right now im watching taylor swift on the AMAs. It's sort of weird.... oh, join my club! Idk y the category is boys wen its about life at school. Well, it's partially about boys... but still. PLZ JOIN!

by VeveJen on 11/18/2012 9:01:53 PM

Taylor Lautener!

by wildstar19 on 11/14/2012 5:56:07 PM

@ fashionqn: It is possible to be a virgin after dating a lot of guys. Besides, is it really any ones business to ask if you are virgin or not? I know I would be mad if a random reporter asked me how many guys ive dated or if I am a virgin or not. Wouldnt you? Its none of yours or anyone's freakin business to ask if you are a virgin. Also, yes she has dated a lot of guys, but it just did not work. Cant you respect that?

by sfluv on 11/11/2012 9:19:48 PM

Taylor Launtener

by beca11 on 11/7/2012 3:51:56 PM

I appreciate Taylor Swift, she knows that you have to date a variety of people in order to get a feel for what's out there. At least she isn't dating just one type of person who didn't work out. Now she nows that she wants someone mature (not like Connor Kennedy), but not old (like John Mayer). She's dated so many different guys that hopefully the right one is coming up soon. Logan Lerman, maybe?

by CupcakeKNB on 11/5/2012 7:30:54 PM

WOW, yeah I think Taylor needs to slow down a little bit-plus the guy was four years younger than her so...I dont know.

by WashingtonGirlie13 on 11/5/2012 3:34:11 PM

She needs to slow down her relationships and wait before she starts saying she wants them to be soul mates or something like that. Don't get me wrong, I love Tay as much as the next girl, but she takes her relationships so fast its no wonder she always scares off the guys.

by DancePartyChick200 on 11/3/2012 12:05:42 AM

She goes through men faster than some of my friends. I know she has said she was a virgin, but how can she be with so many guys and still be a virgin.

Is she or isnt she?

by fashionqn on 11/1/2012 5:21:53 PM

My mom says that every time Taylor Swift breaks up with someone, she writes a love song about them.

by wesdelwarrior on 10/29/2012 9:15:46 PM

hey yall...need any advice come be a fan on my advice queen pg. or ask me a question and i will give you advice. same name as my profile. you can come to my profile to find it. cant wait to help you Smile ttyl

by katymarielove on 10/29/2012 8:34:10 PM