Bridget M.

is modding

1 HOURS AGO You won't believe what @CodySimpson has planned for you in the new year: http://t.co/DJW7Q9hpP9

2 HOURS AGO How Santa Claus made this deaf girl's dream come true: http://t.co/UxzfjK8mLX

3 HOURS AGO #Dear Carol, people think I'm dumb, and I'm tired of it: http://t.co/YvJoLnyqcW

COMMENTS

Taylor Swift is single...again?!

After a summer romance that sparked in July, Taylor Swift, 22, and 18-year-old Conor Kennedy have officially called it quits according to reports. What happened to the...

rob pattinson

by ja3908 on 10/28/2012 10:19:21 PM

I knew it was a train wreck from the start.

by NJessicaN on 10/26/2012 11:53:19 PM

so i like 3 different guys at my school. and they all are in each of my classes except one. one that i sort of have liked for awhile that i was told by his friend likes me. Another that i think is really cute and nice but i dont think like likes me. Third, a guy that is SO nice but i never really like liked him but when he told me he liked me, i felt like i sort of liked him. that always happens. ugh! And worst, all of them are close friends with a guy that i used to go out with, so i dont know if it'll be awkward? What do i do? And please don't tell me to move on!!

Hey girl,

It's okay to not have one crush or not be sure who you like--the good news is that you don't have to do anything right now! Keep getting to know all of them as friends--that way, you can figure out which one of them you really like and see if any of them show signs they may like you back.

Meghan D.

by luvs2sing99 on 10/26/2012 11:43:47 PM

I'd hook her up with my bro. He's 25. it could work Tong

by CatFeather2017 on 10/26/2012 11:22:13 PM

I'm starting to think maybe SHE'S the problem. Haha ;)

by Beachychick on 10/26/2012 10:52:39 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
This one boy and I were talking today and we talk occasionally, well one of my guy friends came over and tried stealing my pencil bag and the guy that I was talking to got in a huff and told my friend to give it back and to stop being so mean and tried taking it back from my friend? Does this mean something or should I not read into it?

Hey girl,

He might have just been trying to get your stuff back if he didn't know your friend was joking--stealing is never cool, even as a joke!

Meghan D.

by Gabriella123 on 10/26/2012 10:31:15 PM

Taylor swift is definitely my favorite artist but I thought Connor was a little too young. I hope she finds true love someday though!

by 6ftsunshine:) on 10/26/2012 10:29:01 PM

I kinda have a tiny crush on a guy but not really. And I would be caught dead dating him. Any advice?

Hey girl,

It's okay to not be sure how you feel about a guy! There's no rush to do anything, so keep getting to know him as friends, and once you know him a little better you'll know if you really like him or not.

Meghan D.

by miley13t on 10/26/2012 9:58:27 PM

I just watched interviews with her and Katie Couric! Taylor is soo funny!

by awtechnofish on 10/26/2012 9:29:24 PM

I cant believe this girl...breaking up with people and writing horrible songs about them? Who's the bad one, her or her ex? You dont see them whining about how hard love is, etc etc. Sorry, she just gets on my nerves, trying to be all innocent and stuff. Not working for me.

by horsie9000 on 10/26/2012 9:25:23 PM