1 HOURS AGO How to spot a true frenemy: http://t.co/apoJQwHCkS pic.twitter.com/e4J3WWZrVI

2 HOURS AGO #Exclusive: Watch @MaddieandTae rock an acoustic performance of #YourSideOfTown here: http://t.co/Z9kdlvCPd2 pic.twitter.com/U1V6uQrp0u

2 HOURS AGO So you went on a date last night...is today too soon to text? Find out here: http://t.co/GZP5peFuXo pic.twitter.com/Z5uWF2PDbe

COMMENTS

Taylor Swift is single...again?!

After a summer romance that sparked in July, Taylor Swift, 22, and 18-year-old Conor Kennedy have officially called it quits according to reports. What happened to the...

I wonder if she only dates to get a good song... hmm... i actually don't really feel that bad for her

by epicforevs on 10/26/2012 8:56:13 PM

WHO CARES?!?!?!?! I'm soooo sick of hearing about her, she only has one type of song: Oh my god a boy just broke up with me, its sad.
GET OVER HER

by WhiteStripe3 on 10/26/2012 8:49:09 PM

I have a crush on this guy... but I act all looney-nutty around him.. Like all the time. When I told my friend who I like she said its sooo obvious! Do you think he knows? How can I make him let his guard down?

Hey girl,

If it's as obvious as you and your friend think, he might know! Try talking to him less and letting him approach you first. When you talk to him, try to be less flirty and get to know him as friends first! That way he can get to know you, too, and if he does like you he can let his guard down when he's ready.

Meghan D.

by crosbygal87 on 10/26/2012 8:38:30 PM

So sad! I thought they were going to be together forever!

by Bobalina on 10/26/2012 7:20:52 PM

I don't know who I'd set her up with...well hopefully she gets a good song out of it! Poor Taylor...again

by XxStarlessNightxX on 10/26/2012 7:14:21 PM

aww poor taylor. maybe the song red was about him. i love the song red

by pandasrock292 on 10/26/2012 7:13:08 PM

Omg! Wo thinks this is ironic?!! LolLaughing

by uniquester on 10/26/2012 6:31:11 PM

Harry Styles Laughing

by hermionegirl12 on 10/26/2012 6:23:48 PM

I am not surprised they broke up, wasnt a good match. I would hook her up with Niall from 1D!!!

by seekthetruth929 on 10/26/2012 6:20:14 PM

Almost all the tabloids said it was never going to work, she was to much for him. And if he is only in high school, how could he ever be serious, but they would have made a cure couple.

by fashionqn on 10/26/2012 5:36:23 PM