AN HOUR AGO GL's connecting with the cosmos to cast your #horoscope: http://t.co/6q0cyyIeCt

2 HOURS AGO How to stay healthy during Labor Day cookouts: http://t.co/RthaSviW43

3 HOURS AGO Poppin' pin-worthy BTS nail art: http://t.co/EykNKhp6zB

COMMENTS

Taylor Swift is single...again?!

After a summer romance that sparked in July, Taylor Swift, 22, and 18-year-old Conor Kennedy have officially called it quits according to reports. What happened to the...

Probably was bc of the age difference. Lol, right now im watching taylor swift on the AMAs. It's sort of weird.... oh, join my club! Idk y the category is boys wen its about life at school. Well, it's partially about boys... but still. PLZ JOIN!

by VeveJen on 11/18/2012 9:01:53 PM

Taylor Lautener!

by wildstar19 on 11/14/2012 5:56:07 PM

@ fashionqn: It is possible to be a virgin after dating a lot of guys. Besides, is it really any ones business to ask if you are virgin or not? I know I would be mad if a random reporter asked me how many guys ive dated or if I am a virgin or not. Wouldnt you? Its none of yours or anyone's freakin business to ask if you are a virgin. Also, yes she has dated a lot of guys, but it just did not work. Cant you respect that?

by sfluv on 11/11/2012 9:19:48 PM

Taylor Launtener

by beca11 on 11/7/2012 3:51:56 PM

I appreciate Taylor Swift, she knows that you have to date a variety of people in order to get a feel for what's out there. At least she isn't dating just one type of person who didn't work out. Now she nows that she wants someone mature (not like Connor Kennedy), but not old (like John Mayer). She's dated so many different guys that hopefully the right one is coming up soon. Logan Lerman, maybe?

by CupcakeKNB on 11/5/2012 7:30:54 PM

WOW, yeah I think Taylor needs to slow down a little bit-plus the guy was four years younger than her so...I dont know.

by WashingtonGirlie13 on 11/5/2012 3:34:11 PM

She needs to slow down her relationships and wait before she starts saying she wants them to be soul mates or something like that. Don't get me wrong, I love Tay as much as the next girl, but she takes her relationships so fast its no wonder she always scares off the guys.

by DancePartyChick200 on 11/3/2012 12:05:42 AM

She goes through men faster than some of my friends. I know she has said she was a virgin, but how can she be with so many guys and still be a virgin.

Is she or isnt she?

by fashionqn on 11/1/2012 5:21:53 PM

My mom says that every time Taylor Swift breaks up with someone, she writes a love song about them.

by wesdelwarrior on 10/29/2012 9:15:46 PM

hey yall...need any advice come be a fan on my advice queen pg. or ask me a question and i will give you advice. same name as my profile. you can come to my profile to find it. cant wait to help you Smile ttyl

by katymarielove on 10/29/2012 8:34:10 PM

rob pattinson

by ja3908 on 10/28/2012 10:19:21 PM

I knew it was a train wreck from the start.

by NJessicaN on 10/26/2012 11:53:19 PM

so i like 3 different guys at my school. and they all are in each of my classes except one. one that i sort of have liked for awhile that i was told by his friend likes me. Another that i think is really cute and nice but i dont think like likes me. Third, a guy that is SO nice but i never really like liked him but when he told me he liked me, i felt like i sort of liked him. that always happens. ugh! And worst, all of them are close friends with a guy that i used to go out with, so i dont know if it'll be awkward? What do i do? And please don't tell me to move on!!

Hey girl,

It's okay to not have one crush or not be sure who you like--the good news is that you don't have to do anything right now! Keep getting to know all of them as friends--that way, you can figure out which one of them you really like and see if any of them show signs they may like you back.

Meghan D.

by luvs2sing99 on 10/26/2012 11:43:47 PM

I'd hook her up with my bro. He's 25. it could work Tong

by CatFeather2017 on 10/26/2012 11:22:13 PM

I'm starting to think maybe SHE'S the problem. Haha ;)

by Beachychick on 10/26/2012 10:52:39 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
This one boy and I were talking today and we talk occasionally, well one of my guy friends came over and tried stealing my pencil bag and the guy that I was talking to got in a huff and told my friend to give it back and to stop being so mean and tried taking it back from my friend? Does this mean something or should I not read into it?

Hey girl,

He might have just been trying to get your stuff back if he didn't know your friend was joking--stealing is never cool, even as a joke!

Meghan D.

by Gabriella123 on 10/26/2012 10:31:15 PM

Taylor swift is definitely my favorite artist but I thought Connor was a little too young. I hope she finds true love someday though!

by 6ftsunshine:) on 10/26/2012 10:29:01 PM

I kinda have a tiny crush on a guy but not really. And I would be caught dead dating him. Any advice?

Hey girl,

It's okay to not be sure how you feel about a guy! There's no rush to do anything, so keep getting to know him as friends, and once you know him a little better you'll know if you really like him or not.

Meghan D.

by miley13t on 10/26/2012 9:58:27 PM

I just watched interviews with her and Katie Couric! Taylor is soo funny!

by awtechnofish on 10/26/2012 9:29:24 PM

I cant believe this girl...breaking up with people and writing horrible songs about them? Who's the bad one, her or her ex? You dont see them whining about how hard love is, etc etc. Sorry, she just gets on my nerves, trying to be all innocent and stuff. Not working for me.

by horsie9000 on 10/26/2012 9:25:23 PM

I wonder if she only dates to get a good song... hmm... i actually don't really feel that bad for her

by epicforevs on 10/26/2012 8:56:13 PM

WHO CARES?!?!?!?! I'm soooo sick of hearing about her, she only has one type of song: Oh my god a boy just broke up with me, its sad.
GET OVER HER

by WhiteStripe3 on 10/26/2012 8:49:09 PM

I have a crush on this guy... but I act all looney-nutty around him.. Like all the time. When I told my friend who I like she said its sooo obvious! Do you think he knows? How can I make him let his guard down?

Hey girl,

If it's as obvious as you and your friend think, he might know! Try talking to him less and letting him approach you first. When you talk to him, try to be less flirty and get to know him as friends first! That way he can get to know you, too, and if he does like you he can let his guard down when he's ready.

Meghan D.

by crosbygal87 on 10/26/2012 8:38:30 PM

So sad! I thought they were going to be together forever!

by Bobalina on 10/26/2012 7:20:52 PM

I don't know who I'd set her up with...well hopefully she gets a good song out of it! Poor Taylor...again

by XxStarlessNightxX on 10/26/2012 7:14:21 PM

aww poor taylor. maybe the song red was about him. i love the song red

by pandasrock292 on 10/26/2012 7:13:08 PM

Omg! Wo thinks this is ironic?!! LolLaughing

by uniquester on 10/26/2012 6:31:11 PM

Harry Styles Laughing

by hermionegirl12 on 10/26/2012 6:23:48 PM

I am not surprised they broke up, wasnt a good match. I would hook her up with Niall from 1D!!!

by seekthetruth929 on 10/26/2012 6:20:14 PM

Almost all the tabloids said it was never going to work, she was to much for him. And if he is only in high school, how could he ever be serious, but they would have made a cure couple.

by fashionqn on 10/26/2012 5:36:23 PM

IS THIS FOR REALS? She was just on Ellen, and they didn't talk about Conor at all.

by karenbug88 on 10/26/2012 5:36:09 PM