1 HOURS AGO Annoying allergies bringing you down? Here are some great tips on how to handle them! http://t.co/bJKAEMwthV

2 HOURS AGO #DailyQuiz Do you think you’re a good friend? #FindOutHere http://t.co/TjwjwcdfYZ

3 HOURS AGO Running out of time and hungry? Here are some great quick and easy snacks for you on the go! http://t.co/ouxTdKAWHT

COMMENTS

A new read from The Baby-sitters Club's Ann M. Martin!

Find out all the twists and turns of Pearl Littlefield’s summer in, Ten Good and Bad Things About My Life (So Far) by Ann M. Martin. It’s...

Me and my bestie had about ten thousand classes together... We saw each other almost every day (although we didn't get to do as many sleepovers as we planned...)

by topaz1116 on 10/30/2012 1:16:45 AM

looks awesome deff gon' read

by xoxojillianxo on 10/29/2012 10:22:29 PM

I had a "staycation"!
I got to sit at home and do nothing! Smile lol

by Acutiebookworm on 10/29/2012 6:20:22 PM

We went to Arizona in July, it was EXTREMELY hot, but super fun!!!!

by April0405 on 10/29/2012 6:17:25 PM

The coolest thing in my summer is that we got an inground swimming pool put in my backyard!

by turnonthemusic1 on 10/29/2012 3:29:54 PM

One of the coolest things that happened during this past summer for me was spending two weeks in France with my family.

by otter77 on 10/29/2012 11:55:43 AM