1 HOURS AGO Go behind the scenes of this year's #GLfashbash: http://t.co/qDH8tnIGJi

2 HOURS AGO Our girl, @lauramarano shows us why veggies are the http://t.co/pLtNniQ0l2: http://t.co/Zd1nuJDn4c

3 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 2 chatterboxes talk it out with @PantechMobile's Pantech Vybe: http://t.co/ISHwCBt5o7

COMMENTS

Sweetness that'll leave ya speechless

My crush and I were both giving a speech in English on the same day, and the teacher let us go out in the hallway to...

sweet

by zia<3niall on 11/6/2012 4:30:19 PM

Mod Mod Mod!!!!!
Im not sure where my BF and i stand. The first week of school, in september, we broke up. Then he begged me to get back together with him. And I said yes. Then, my BFF and my BF got into a fight. A big one. And they hate each others guts, now. So, my best friend is telling me to break up with him. And shes making good points about why. The last time i saw him wqas my schools halloween dance on OCt. 26th. We live in Nj so the hurricane has kept us out of schoo; for the past week. I told my BGF, whos like a brother to me, and is also my bfs best friend, that i was going to break up with him that night. my bgf convinced me not to. For that day at least. Now, I'm really confused. I know that breaking up with him is going to hurt him, and i domt want that. I love my bf, things are just hard. So, now i have two people telling me what to think about him and I dont even know my own opinion. Please help me!!!
XOXO!
P.S. My mods havent been showing up for like a month.

Hey PandaLover0330, what may work for you is making a list about your BF. Fold the paper in half(hot dog style) and on one side title it POSITIVE and the other NEGATIVE. Spend time writing things beneath each section and when you're finished compare the two. Depending on which is longer, make your decision. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by PandaLover0330 on 11/4/2012 9:10:09 PM

MOD**
So I have a really good guy friend, but I kinda wanna be more than friends but I don't want to make our friendship weird! Since the new Twilight movie is coming out soon, I want to ask him to go to that, just him and me. But I don't want him to think its a date because I want to hang out with him before I decide if I want to be in a relationship with him! Smile What should I do?

Hey kt_catlover, ask him out like you would any of your girlfriends. Act really nonchalant and try something like "Hey wanna see that Twilight movie this weekend?" I'm sure he won't think of as romantic. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by kt_catlover on 11/1/2012 9:40:35 PM

LLLLLUUUUCCCKKKYY!!!!! Smile

by Hotgal on 11/1/2012 3:58:35 PM

I wonder if any guys go on here..lol

by maggie183 on 10/31/2012 6:05:19 PM

MOD MOD MOD and Mod Laughing my friend likes this girl who we knew in seventh grade..well being the shy guy as he is he never said a word to her about this but now after like three years he found her on facebook and he wants to send her a request but he is not really sure about it! He has no idea if she remembers him and he doesn't even have a clue of what he's going to say to her..Help needed! thanks Smile

Hey, this is exactly what FB is for, connecting with old friends. I think he should go ahead and try it out. Right after she accepts the request, he should send her a comment or message saying something like, 'hey, I hope you remember me, we went to the same jr high...." or he could even say "hey, I haven't seen you since the 7th grade! I admit I had a bit of a crush on you back then. How are things now a days?" Good luck to your friend!

Lauren I.

by mademoisellexX on 10/31/2012 12:06:03 PM

Hey girls! Come check out my profile and ask questions! I'll answer anything and everything Smile

<3 Jezebel

by DancePartyChick200 on 10/30/2012 8:43:03 PM

Awww sweet and cute!
I probly couldn't contain myself from laughing!

by pretty_princess1024 on 10/30/2012 8:37:56 PM