20 MINUTES AGO Looking for your next thriller? Enter to win a copy of Undertow by @SharkProse: http://t.co/FHGFzSDntG

25 MINUTES AGO ✨Wishing all of you lovely GLgirls a very Happy Thanksgiving… now brb while I go smash this turkey like http://t.co/ST2zE75Utb

AN HOUR AGO Which celeb should be at your Thanksgiving table? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/SOWYDAC76v

COMMENTS

Sweetness that'll leave ya speechless

My crush and I were both giving a speech in English on the same day, and the teacher let us go out in the hallway to...

I'd burst out laughing

by myfatsquirrel on 10/30/2012 6:21:58 PM

That's adorbs!Smile

by DancePartyChick200 on 10/30/2012 6:17:24 PM

Awww! I would be laughing so hard lol

by j4zm09 on 10/30/2012 5:01:27 PM

MODMODMODMOD
Okay I am heartbroken and completely embarrassed. So my friends and I had this inside joke that we etched looked like princesses and our crushes looked like princes. On instagram, I posted a pic of my princess and my prince(aurora and Aladdin) . People in my grade saw it and they figured out who the prince and princess were supposed to be. The next day, everyone in my grade knew, including my crush and he was like maybe she just likes Aladdin or I'm just really hot. Everyone was bothering me that I liked him (and I did) but I just wanted it to stop. I deleted the two people who saw the pic from instagram and made myself a private user. I don't know what else to do but move on. I am just utterly embarrassed. Help
K

hey girl! ouchhh, that's no fun when stuff like that happens. I think you've really done all that you can do. Now, you've just gotta move on. Try hanging with your besties for some girl time. Think: funny movies and yummy snacks to take your mind off the sitch! before you know it, it'll all blow over. feel better!

xoxo

Katie L.

by joelcourtneysuper8 on 10/30/2012 4:40:59 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
How do I ask for my crushes number without bringing it up out of no where? If I do get his phone number should I txt him first and what should I say to him?

hey girl! if you have a class together, ask to have his digits so you can text him about homework. if you exchange numbers and you dont hear from him first, theres nothing wrong with texting him!

xoxo

Katie L.

by cupcake8715 on 10/30/2012 2:07:03 PM

It would be kinda hard not to laughSmile

by YouCanCallMeCat on 10/30/2012 10:23:51 AM